- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Good knowledge on MVC, spring Framework, Java Server Faces and ORM (Hibernate) frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring MVC.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Worked on Web and Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Hands on experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, and Helios), Intellij
- Very good understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Sound Knowledge in working with relation databases such as MySQL PL/SQL, SQL*Plus.
- Worked on doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/NonProd/Prod.
- Worked on CVS, GIT for project integration across modules.
- Strong knowledge working with Amazon cloud services(AWS), Deploying, managing, operating scalable, and highly available systems on AWS.
- Configure and maintain virtual private clouds (VPC) and launching the EC2 Instances using several AMIs, Auto scaling creating and managing Elastic Block Storage (EBS) and S 3 buckets.
- Sound Knowledge writing JUnit for test cases.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Good learner with quick learning skills and good team member with communication skills.
- Cohesive team worker, having strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in developing AEM Application on Adobe Experience Manager 6.3.
- Well versed in developing AEM Artifacts like Application Templates, Components, Dialogs, Nodes Properties, Bundles widgets and Schedules.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Decorator, Factory, Prototype, Proxy.
Programming Languages: Core JAVA, J2EE, SQL, C, C++, SQL, PL SQL, Visual Basic, Shell Script.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Access, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR.
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, JSON, REST/SOAP Web services, Python
Databases: My SQL, Mongo DB, Postgres, DB2
IDE: Intellij, Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, and Helios), NetBeans. Sublime Text, Brackets
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere 4.0/5.x
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Version Control Systems: CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, St. louis
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Used IntelliJ IDE tool to develop the application and Used JIRA to create EPICs and User Stories for the Sprint cycle.
- Developed web application using Spring Boot framework. Implemented Navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Used to Core Java concepts like collections and multi-threading to implement back-end logic.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Node library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Developed User Interface with React JS, HTML5, Java Script and CSS3 techniques.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate.
- Worked with JSON contents.
- Involved in working using Amazon cloud services where I migrated the application to cloud, Auto scaling, S3, working with Load balancers, Route53, SES, SNS, RDS etc.
- Deployed the application to apache TOMCAT server.
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven.
- Used Auto wired Pojo and DAO classes with Spring Controllers.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
- Used Jenkins to build and deploy in local environment.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Developed applications with CRXDE interface and eclipse plug-in (eclipse Luna) for creating AEM application templates, components, Dialogs, Nodes properties and bundles, Widgets and Schedules .
- Implemented services Interfaces and custom functionality by leveraging Life-Cycle events in the Bundles and deployed them in OSGI framework with appropriate annotations
- Used Apache Felix Web console to manage OSGI bundles (start, refresh) and configurations deployed in the server.
- Build RESTful web services using the Sling Architecture implementing POST and GET methods.
- URL’s for the web services were resolved by mapping each service to a JCR content node and managing the service components via node properties
- Implemented service user for authorization rules depending on the role of the user
- Implemented event Listeners for page properties to dynamically change content in the application
- Build JAVA Servlets to display static and dynamic content on the application via JCR Repository properties on the web pages
- Designed and Developed UI using HTML5, CSS
- Created and modified the SQL scripts and Stored procedure for SQL Server
- Managed and Implemented and Translated Multi-Lingual asset rendering in English and Spanish in the application
- Moved Content between different environments by packages via vault serialization
- Maven 3.0 is used as the build automation tool
- Design, Implement, worked on the change requests, bug fixing, development and Production support.
- Designed and implement unit testing framework as required using Junit for adequate code coverage (80%)
- Followed the Scrum methodology to implement the user stories in sprints and Created dashboards for every sprint and by reviewing them and take necessary actions to increase team velocity.
- Understanding, Analysis and Review of Business/Technical Requirements
Environment: J2EE, Spring Framework, AEM,Junit,HTML5, CSS,SQL, SQL server, JCR, CRDXE, OSGI Framework, UI, Eclipse, J Unit, Hibernate.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale
- Worked on Spring MVC Framework, Hibernate, Java script, JSP, RESTful, MAVEN, Tomcats and Postgres.
- Implemented Agile methodologies actively and performed in scrum meetings.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection.
- Developed POJO for data modeling of account information, portfolio and transaction history and customized Spring Bean Factory.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application in the server.
- Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting the requirement.
- Worked with Git repository for performing various actions like code pulling or pushing.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Maintained the color schema throughout the website to maintain the professional standard.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Worked with business tools such as Git for code repository purposes and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Actively participated in the design of applications and actively worked on designing database.
- Involved in Peer review of production data base scripts.
- Created and maintained the minimum password polices like having 8-digit password which is different from the user name.
- Implemented a view on created tables and performed the query on it by data insertion process.
- Implemented virtual private database on created tables so that only the owner of the table can access them and tested it by performing small query.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on the server side and made cosmetic changes on the UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Recreated the system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed the Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access the application.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Involved in preparing the Documentation of the project to understand the system efficiently