- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Extensive experience using JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- SDLC: Software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, RAD, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Experience in defining CAMEL content based switches for flow deviation
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), and Apache CAMEL.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Experience with the Express.js framework
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using NodeJS.
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, automated build tool with Jenkins.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Over 3 years' experience in PostgreSQL. Database Administrator, Database Programming.
- Closely worked with SME to understand requirements.
- Worked on changing distribution keys to avoid data skew and improve performance.
- Created UML models, technical specs and XML configurations for state-driven, document-centric application.
- Developed several features for the software including initial client-server release, application class hierarchies, platform independent GUI libraries, a full auditing package and graphics retrieval.
- Experience in developing web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Experience in writing test cases using Mockito, PowerMock. Used MockMVC to write integration test cases.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, Confidential, Git and Clear Case
- Fully understand the Software Development Life Cycle. Worked with Agile and Waterfall systems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Results and details oriented.
- Very strong in Object Oriented Design, and Java with software experience in building industrial strength products in these languages.
- Very good with numbers, and algorithms and data structures.
- Over 3 years experience working within agile development environments using SCRUM methodology.
- Participated in Architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform.
- Developed a scalable queuing system to accommodate the ever growing message flows across the systems using Amazon Simple Queuing System
- This consisted of parsing the data and converting the data to JSON format and pushing it to the outbound queue.
- All the incoming messages were handling by using play framework MVC framework and separate child actors were initiated to identify the type of messages and push the messages to appropriate queues.
Web/Application Server: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills: OOAD with UML (Rational Rose, Visio, J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, SVN, Confidential, Harvest Control System
Framework: Struts, JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Seam, Spring MVC, Groovy & Grails
Build & deployment related tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, Confidential
Methodologies/Deploy & Testing: Agile methodology, Design patterns, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, JUnit, integration testing, Selenium, TestNG
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Aptana Studio
Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, DB2, MS SQL Server2008, JDBC, ODBC
Cloud technology: AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, AMI
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, Redhat Linux. CentOS
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross - browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS 2.0.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools.
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements for java development projects involving J2EE, Java, Drools, JSF, and EJB.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Hands-on experience in Methods Mule Soft/ESB Mule.
- Experience with Bitbucket/GIT.
- Comfortable in a Linux computing environment (UNIX shell scripting, GIT)
- Used groovy and Spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Experience with Spring Platform components including Security, Boot, Data, Batch.
- Experience working as a JAVA/J2EE developer and with Java to J2EE standards and technologies including but not limited to Struts 2.0.
- Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Strong experience with SOAP, JSON and REST.
- Strong Knowledge of SOAP, REST, JMS architecture Concepts and PUB/SUB Patterning
- Migrate the application from Web Sphere to JBoss.
- JBoss configuration is done in thoroughly firewalled environment using TCP.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React.js.
- Used CSS pre-processors (SASS)
- Experience working with Redux for maintaining the consistency to run the application in different environments (client, server, and native) which are easy to test.
- Used Grunt for building the project.
- Worked with Agile technology.
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runner.
- Used Messaging Queue to provide for the needs of large-scale enterprise deployments.
- Working on Pivotal Cloud Foundry as a Platform Involved in Developer Testing, Review and Trouble shooting.
- Rest API or front end development experience Java as primary language.
- Oracle application development using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong understanding of multithreading, multi-tier, and distributed architectures.
- Demonstrated understanding of Core java concepts like OOPS, OOAD, ORM, and REST.
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing the database.
- Used Maven for build application.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Used LAMP to suitable for building dynamic web sites and web applications.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, Houstin, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring’s IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML .
- Developed Spring MVC validators to perform server-side business object validations.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC. Used spring’s dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.x) for implementing application’s business rules and policies.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model.
- Used D3.js and Angular JS to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Used Concurrent Version System ( Confidential ) as source control tool. Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Used XML parser API’s like JAXB API within the web service for marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Developed the web applications even under pressure when time line occurs.
- Developed unit test cases for the data access layer and business components using Junit and EasyMock.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Fa ade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to Web API.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJs web server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Designs and develops application and user interface by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle within HM Health Solutions established framework.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts. Used JQuery for the development of web application using AngularJs, Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Developed Web services (JAX-WS) specification using Apache CXF as the implementation and developed client application API's using NodeJS.
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment and Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Designed and developed customized ESB to integrate and govern SOA services. Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using NodeJS and Mongo DB.
- Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used Junit unit testing for UI testing and Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Experience working with standalone application for trade flow processing and feeding.
- Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring(DI, MVC, Transaction Management, AOP) JSP, JSP-EL, JSTL, Servlets, AWS, Oracle SOA, TOAD, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular JS, Cassandra, TOAD, SVN, NodeJS, ESB, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, Require JS, Log4J, Adobe Dreamweaver, Log4J, Sun Jersey, Quality Center, AJAX, Fitnesse, Hibernate.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool Confidential .
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.