- 7+ years of IT experience in Software development of Web based Business Applications with 3+ years of experience in Enterprise application Integrations using Mule ESB.
- Expertise in working with Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, and API Gateway and Management.
- Expertise in developing the integration workflows using an ESB framework. Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Specialized in deployments using Mule CloudHub.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using CloudHub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third-party solutions.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML/JSON based Web Services (SOAP and REST) with technologies like WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAXB, JAX-RS, Jersey and Jackson.
- Good experience in using Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Collection splitters /Aggregators/ Scatter- Gather etc.
- Expertise in using Mule Data Weave in Data transformations for in Mule Flow.
- Extensive usage of Maven builds scripts for automated the build process.
- Worked on Mule flow variables, record variables, MEL (Mule expression language), various connectors like (File, HTTP, Oracle database, Salesforce, CXF), flow references and exception strategies.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web/app servers and vast experience with java multithreaded programming.
- Field experience with Junit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Experience in Mule Administration, Configuration and Tuning with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java and various J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JSF, RMI, Java Beans, JDBC, Networking, Threads and JMS.
- Experienced in different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, and NetBeans, Any-Point Studio and Maven for Development.
- Worked extensively in Agile, Waterfall and RUP methodologies.
ESB: Mule ESB, WSO2
Programming languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST
Tools: MUnit, Log4j, Junit, Mockito
IDEs: Eclipse, Anypoint Studio, SOA suite
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Web technologies: HTML, JSON, CSS, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XPATH, XSLT, JAXP, JAXB
SVN Tools: CVS, ANT, SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSF
Web Application Servers: Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic Server, JBOSS
Methodologies: RUP, Agile SCRUM, Waterfall model
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
- Used Mule ESB in designing, developing, testing and maintaining the application.
- Designed and developed features for Java/J2ee and Mule based integration applications for interface team.
- Developed mule flows for asynchronous messaging, data transformation, routing and batch processing.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, AWS SQS, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console)
- Installation and configuration of Development Environment using Anypoint studio with Mule Application server on cloud and premises.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Strong experience in application integration using Web Services - JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, Restful.
- System monitoring, On Call Production Support for infrastructure, L2, L3 support for TIBCO.
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP and REST based web services.
- Implemented and configured process definitions in TIBCO Business Works using TIBCO Designer.
- Implemented and integrated multiple custom mule filters, transformers and spring components in flows.
- Worked on both community and enterprise edition of Mule.
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building and deployed application to Cloudhub.
- Performed synchronization of data bi-directionally between salesforce and database in Mule.
- Used Mule ESB for design the routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring-based resource initialization process.
- Worked on various Mule connectors / adapters, developing API, API management and developing services on CloudHub.
- Written Jenkins scripts for automated deployment and to prepare the build of the entire application and deployed in cloud hub.
- Extensively used Mule API kit and Postman to test Restful web service.
- Created mule Flow using end-point, Connector and Component bean using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end-point and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning meetings.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Salesforce interface structures.
- Extensively worked on Anypoint API manager to have single access of control on to SLA (Service Layer Agreement), monitored users, regulated the user’s traffic, and kept the performance at peak.
- Worked on Anypoint studio to use web services and for business-to- business integration.
- Used API Designer to design API, built APIs, tested APIs, ran APIs, and manage these through Anypoint platform.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB. Also, worked on developing an API using RAML. Have good expertise on Data Mapper and Data Weave for transformations.
- Configured different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Performed Deployments of TIBCO BW applications using appManage Script.
- Used MMC (mule management console) to monitor the request and response payload). Had an experience working MULE API manager and RAML (RESTful API modeling Language).
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Design and Implemented XML/WSDL/SOAP/RESTFUL Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB. Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Created inbound and outbound flows as well as transformations and orchestrations by using Mule ESB.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Designed a flexible and highly dynamic framework that incorporates robust marshaling and un marshaling from XML and a business process layer to allow rapid development and deployment of web services by aggregating back-end service invocations.
- Used Mule ESB to design of routing, error handling, JMS, VM connection.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Used JSF and Prime faces UI components to develop user interface screens.
- Involved in preparing High level and low level design documents for the web services used in application.
- Used Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, collections, garbage collection and other JEE technologies during development phase and used different design patterns.
- Involved in implementation of BPMN for process engine architecture and business flow.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Used SOAP, REST, XML over HTTP and MULE ESB for their convenience and cost effectiveness.
- Used spring and interacted with back end database using Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and to update information from the Oracle database. I also used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Developed XML Java Script and Java classes for dynamic HTML generation to perform the server-side processing on the client requests
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Produced as well as consumed the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Apache CXF, JAXB.
- Involved in creating http inbound and outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WS-Security.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Developed web services using Restful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Written EJB session beans for business logic processing and entity beans for persistence with data base.
- Involved in JUNIT testing, integration testing, system testing etc.
- Involved unit testing, interface testing, system testing and user acceptance testing of the workflow tool.
- Used log4J for logging and debugging of the application.
- Involved in all phases of project execution.
- Followed TDD and scrum concepts of Agile methodology to produce high quality software.
- Used EJB's for implementing the Business tier.
- Developed the view-controller components using JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, CSS3, Java Script, DHTML and jQuery.
- Involved in front end development of report generation module using Swing.
- Developed and implemented the application using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring AOP for Logging and Exception Handling.
- Consumed SOAP based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Involved in development of SOAP web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the PostgreSQL.
- Involved in configuring JNDI properties.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment.
- Used ANT as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Deployed EJB components and application on Web Logic.
- Used Apache Camel for API connectivity.
- Performed Unit Testing by JUnit, Code Refactoring to adhere to the existing design.
- Used internal project management tool JIRA for Bug tracking and Issue tracking.
- Used JSON to primarily transmit data between client and server.
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications.
- Monitored the performance of application using JProbe, also coded Struts Action Classes and Model Classes.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Struts developed client User Interface.
- Used Struts Validation framework for client/server validations.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory etc.
- JMS is used for exchanging the information like Author publication status report between the author and company.
- Used EJB Session beans and entity beans to develop business services and the persistence.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization.
- Involved in peer design and code reviews using JProfiler.
- Involved in writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views. Involved in doing performance tuning by observing AWR reports and execution plans.
- Involved in IBM MQ Series set up and messaging using Queues.
- Involved in setting up rules and apply to the application using JRules.
- Production server issues investigation and providing solutions (common and reusable) for technically challenged problems
- Performed Change and release management and supporting business users of application.
- Involved in doing build using Maven and deployed on Web sphere server.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.