- A techno - functional expert with close to 10 years of experience in Java/J2EE and responsive UI technologies. Excellent team player with agile delivery model experience and leading agile teams with expertise in ocean shipping and telecommunication domain. Excellent customer interaction skills with experience of working with customers from gathering requirements to product delivery. Quick learner and easily adapt to the business/functional domain.
- Expertise in design development, coding and debugging of web applications, and development of distributed applications using the J2EE architecture.
- Highly skilled and experienced in Agile SCRUM Development process for diverse requirements.
- Expertise in design and documentation of REST APIs.
- Expertise in Web UI, including Jquery, Angular JS, JSON and XML.
- Expertise in unit testing frameworks (JUnit) and code coverage tools (Clover and EclEmma)
- Detailed technical knowledge and hands-on experience of Build Engineering, Configuration management using SVN, Perforce, Git and GitHub
- Expertise in developing single page applications using Angular JS, JQuery frameworks.
- Expertise in open source tool MVC frameworks like Struts and spring MVC.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and inter personal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Intimate knowledge of object-oriented design principles and common design patterns.
- Spearheaded efforts to upgrade from legacy TeamCity build system to newer, more capable installation of CruiseControl/Hudson/Jenkins, allowing for a significant increase in test automation.
- Working as a technical lead/onsite coordinator for last 25 months in Java/J2EE/UI intense projects with the Confidential Inc’s electronic transaction platform for ocean shipping industry.
Languages: Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML and EJB
MVC Frameworks: Spring 3, Struts 1, JUnit
Web Technologies : HTML5,CSS,XML,AJAX,, Angular JS, Ext JS
Application/Web Servers: JBoss 5.2.0, Apache Tomcat 7
Web services: SOA (RESTful services),Jackson, Jersey Restful, JAX-RS
IDE Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, Toad
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i
Version Control Tools: CVS, GIT, Sourcetree, Tortoise SVN, Perforce
Operating System: Win 9x/10/NT/2000/XP/Vista, UNIX
Project tracking tools: MS Sharepoint, JIRA, Rally
Build tools: Jenkins, CruiseControl, TeamCity
Design Tools: MS Visio, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Tools & APIS: Ant, Maven, Junit, Log4J, slf4j, JDBC, Custom Tags, JMS, JNDI, LDAP, JavaMail, XML, XSLT, SAX, DOM, JAXB, JAXP, RMI, Putty, PMD Report, Firebug, Selenium, Beyond Compare, Editplus
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Senior Java full stack developer / Technical LeadResponsibilities:
- Being the team lead, I am responsible for leading a team of developers and QA Engineers to deliver excellent products within an Agile environment. Day to day responsibilities include
- Lead design, implementation and documentation of different application modules
- Follow best practices (Scrum, Refactoring, code standards, TDD)
- Regularly attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Create and document REST APIs using Spring Rest APIs/RestEasy
- Write Java unit test and be responsible for the overall quality of the code produced
- Perform code reviews, mentor junior developers, ensure quality software delivery
- Collaborate with Product Management to clarify requirements and designs
- Support critical issues based on the urgency
- Demonstrate ability to provide design and architectural insights to the team
- Design and implement enterprise level frameworks, broad based functional and technical software solution
- Onsite/Offshore coordination.
- Release and configuration management using GitHub, Perforce and Jenkins
Senior Java developer / Release Manager
- Configuration and release management.
- Application design and development using Struts, Spring, JMS and JQuery
- Release and configuration management using Ant, Team city, Cruise Control and SVN.
- Working on a team to bring new software enhancements to market.
- Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities.
- Participate in Scrum work environment to deliver software to meet requirements.
- Research new tools and technologies for use within the team.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes.
Environment: Ant, TeamCity, Cruise Control, SVN, Tortoise SVN,, Java 5.0, J2EE, Struts, Tomcat server 5, Eclipse IDE, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Oracle 9g, SQL Developer, NetBeans, Putty, JSON, Java script, Hibernate