- Having 8 years of experience in possess extensive experience in designing developing and deploying n - tier web applications and client/server applications using JAVA, J2EE technology and web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Solid experience in design / develop the simple or complex applications using object oriented methodologies and by creating UML diagrams like Use Case, Class, Sequence etc., and recognize / implement J2EE design patterns as needed.
- Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service locator, Business Delegate, Data Access Object (DAO), Session Façade, Value object.
- Sound knowledge of developing applications based on architectures like Apache Struts Framework and Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling SOAP Request and Responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces.
- Good experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like, WebLogic 10.1/8.1/7.0, JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and functions using Oracle and DB2.
- Good understanding of Unix shell scripting programming.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, and GIT.
- Worked in CI/CD DevOps environment using Jenkins, AWS etc.
- Expertise on writing builds and deployment scripts using ANT and Shell Script customized Log4J.
- Expertise in working with Hibernate, Spring, Struts and Web Services.
- Deployed J2EE applications on Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with using IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and NetBeans.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Designing (OOAD) and Object oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Experience working with HTML5, Bootstrap and CSS3.
- Experience in using ANT tool to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers in different environments.
- Experience in implementing complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Strong initiation, teamwork, responsible and excellent communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, macOS.
Web Technologies: Struts, Spring, Spring WS, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Facelets, Representational State Transfer (REST), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI), Java Web Services, Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT).
Middleware: J2EE, EJB, IBM Websphere.
Application Servers: Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Weblogic Application Server
Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, and MySQL Server.
Tools/IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Ant, Maven, Gradle, NetBeans.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Business Object, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Model View Controller, Iterator, Façade, Factory.
Case Tools: Rational Rose, OOAD using UML, Microsoft Visio
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
Object-relational mapping (ORM): Hibernate
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Software Engineer
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology for Application development.
- Actively used the Spring Framework for developing the whole Business Tier Module and successively build and deployed to WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Spring Boot migration team and containerization using Docker for some specific components.
- Extensively used Spring Application Context for configuring & creating various beans for entire Application.
- Extensively used Hibernate technology for development ORM System for interacting with Oracle database.
- Involved Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming SOAP and Restful web services based on JAX-RS.
- Involved in stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Integrated the Angular2 and JSP with the controllers and updated the data with the beans
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in IBM WebSphere server using RAD.
- Continuous integration using AWS cloud platform.
- Documented and communicated application design using UML diagrams like sequence diagrams, class diagrams, use case diagrams.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on JUnit framework for unit testing
- Did setup for GIT hub and Jenkins to maintain repository and for building WAR
- Extensively Used the Maven for Creating the Stable and Snapshot build versions of the Application as a Deployment Product to the local and development environments.
- Supported the application in production and interacted with off-shore and on-site production support teams
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Agile, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, SOA, HTML, Angular2, GIT, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, ANT, MAVEN, MongoDB, Cassandra, Design Patterns, UNIX, WebSphere, Tomcat, Oracle, AWS.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Created Functional specification documents (FSD) and JSON contracts
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS and jQuery.
- Understanding of all CMS building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets - particularly Wordpress.
- Developed JSP custom tags for front end.
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Used Restful web services with JSON.
- Used Apache CXF open source tool to generate java stubs form WSDL.
- Used Oracle 10g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored procedures.
- Used Hibernate for Object-Relational Mapping and for database operations in Oracle database.
- Developed Action classes and DAO classes to access the database.
- Developed several POJO class to map table data into Java Object.
- Used SQL developer database tool to build, edit, and format database queries, as well as eliminate performance issues in the code.
- Used tortoise SVN tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code.
- Worked in CI/CD DevOps environment using Jenkins, AWS etc.
- Used JUnit for testing the application and Maven for building Projects
- Deployed the applications on Websphere Application Server.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to analyze the business requirements, designing front end component, developing server-side code, testing and implementation.
- Used HTML and CSS to design the front-end components.
- Involved and understood the Development of back end system using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services and Cassandra.
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagram depicting method interactions, using MSVisio.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC framework and developed Service layers. Configured the controllers, and different beans such as Handler Mapping, View Resolver etc.
- Created and implemented database operation in HQL using hibernate
- Developed and Consumed REST based Web Services using REST based Web Services
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and MAVEN for CI Integration
- Designed and Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Created and maintained Technical documentation for launching Cassandra clusters and for improving DB access consistency.
- Sometimes play a role with QA team in testing to test modules with JUnit and integration testing to understand the loop holes.
Environment:Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate 3, SOAP, Web Services, SOAP UI,BigData, Cassandra Clusters, Apache Ant, CVS, Design Patterns, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Developer, JUnit, UNIX, CMS.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Developed struts action, form beans, business object and adapter components for the controller and model layers of the MVC pattern.
- Developed business validation scripts for the UI using Forms and validation.xml struts components.
- Used XML Beans to communicate with enterprise web services from UI layer for accessing enterprise business data.
- Involved in developing and integrating web services - customer view, account view, set lending data, get lending data, get credit report, search credit reports, search application, customers, product recommendations etc., services using XML, XML Beans, XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL.
- Designed Java components and integrated using Spring framework for Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Used XMLWeb Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as marshaling process.
- Worked with Business Analysts to convert the business requirements into technicalspecifications and implementation
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Assisted Technology QA team to test the application and integration testing.
Environment:Java Jdk 1.4.2, J2EE 1.4, Apache Struts 1.2 Framework, Apache XML Beans, JSP, Java Beans, SOAP, XML Schema, Tomcat 5.0, Hibernate, Apache AXIS, Oracle 9i, Windows 2003, Weblogic 8.1, EJB2.1.
- Coordinated with the users to gather and analyze the business requirements.
- Design & Development of design specifications using design patterns and OO methodology using UML (Rational Rose).
- Involved in Use Case analysis and developing User Interface using HTML.
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Java beans.
- Developed dynamic page designing using JSP to invoke Servlets (Controllers).
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Actions
- Created, Deployed, Consumed the web services using SOAP
- Developed JDBC Connection pooling to optimize database connections.
- Wrote different stored procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL.
- Implemented Session Tracking and User Authentication.