- Overall 8+ years of experience in development and implementation of Web - based Client-Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies. Experienced in Agile, SCRUM and TDD (Test Driven Development) software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Confidential Visio and Rational Rose. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL and DB2 programming.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front-End applications in a three-tier architecture using Java, J2EE, HTML5, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, AJAX, Node JS, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS, My-BATIS, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services, WSDL. XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH and parsers like JAXP (DOM) and JAXB.
- Expertise in implementing Web services, Micro Services, AWS, Docker and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 3.x and 4.x, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, DOM, Web services, Apache Kafka.
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton. Good Working knowledge of ANT, MAVEN, Gradle and Log4J.
- Expertise in workflow management tools like SQL Workbench, SQL Developer and TOAD tool for accessing the Database server. Expertise in using configuration management tool like Rational Clear Case, CVS and GIT for version controlling.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications. Well experienced in using JUnit, Log 4J, Test NG and SOAP UI for testing framework.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Unix, Linux Sun Solaris and Windows. Experience in developing crystal reports.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming. Worked on design patterns like Session Facade, Business Delegate, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Played a major role in successfully completing my projects and effectively managing/coordinating with team members, delivering in fast paced& highly competitive environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings.
J2EE: Hibernate, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, RMI
Application Servers: Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic Server 8.1/9.2.
Web Servers: Apache, Java Web Server 2.0
XML: XML Parser, XSL, DTDs, Schema, DOM, JAXB.
DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2.
Testing Tools: TestNG, Junit
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD.
Design Patterns: Gang of Four Design Patterns, J2EE Design patterns.
Other Tools: Confidential Visio, Rational Rose, Toad.
Scripting: Perl, Bash
SCM: Clear case, Subversion, CVS, Git.
Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX.
Other: QUARTZ Scheduler, Multi-threading, Networking, AJAX, Microdata, jQuery- Data Tables, jQuery- JQ-grid, Cygwin, Curl, Putty, Win SCP, JRebel.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Participating in Requirement Analysis and technical assessment during project life cycle.
- Used Agile methodgrology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using ReactJS and JSX.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Created views to hook up models to the Document Object Model (DOM) and synchronize data with the server as a single page application (SPA) using React JS and used Webpack as the module bundler.
- Used Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Developed Redux actions, store and reducer functions to implement unidirectional data flow in the application.
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify etc.)
- Extensively used factory object in NodeJS to use the common functions in different views.
- Used Scala templating for rendering standard markup on pages along with UI builds made with ReactJS on nginx
- Analyzed the SQL scripts and designed the solution to implement using Scala.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Service Locator etc.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of JBOSS EAP 5/6 in Red Hat Linux environment.
- Built JBOSS scalable, high availability clustered Platform architecture.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Performed Load Balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Implemented Fail Safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix
- Developed Apache Camel Routes for mediation and used various Enterprise integration patterns to connect to other systems and used Spring JPA transaction manager to manage transactions in the application.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Microservices and deployed in to Azure. Uploaded files in to Oracle database using CLOB and BLOB.
- Enhanced existing REST Application Program Interface (API) by adding new operations using Spring, Jersey and created documentation for webservices using Swagger. Designing and developing Online client windows API using Swing classes.
- Provided cloud environment for Microservices using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server)
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat and NodeJS servers to deploy and configure Java API's and front-end modules.
- Experience with KORN based scripts for triggering UNIX and J2EE based tasks.
- Loading data from flat files into Oracle 11g database using SQL loader and UNIX script.
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache. Created Test automation framework using Selenium web driver.
- Experience on Hibernate mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions and Locking’s.
- Used MongoDB third party tools and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance.
- Configured Protractor test classes and Selenium grid end to end testing on the front end.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Developed Python OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Used REDIS for creating background jobs, placing those jobs on multiple queues, and processing them.
- Using Jenkins and GLU for building and deploying the projects and worked on Stash GIT repository software.
- Used Maven for build and deployment to Tomcat server and Splunk as log monitoring.
- Involved in code reviews and unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Full stack Java Developer
- Worked as a Full-Stack developer in Struts to Spring migration project (customer service application).
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC framework implementing Controllers, spring Forms, Spring Validation Framework and Spring Tag Libraries. Implemented Unit testing of the product.
- Expertise in converting XSL to JSP'S and implemented Tiles configuration. JSP Content is configured in XML Files.
- Experience working on WebLogic and Jetty servers to deploy and debug the application.
- Implemented WASAPI technique to reduce the threat of software vulnerabilities with cross-site scripting, cross site request forgery, click Jacking. Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework using MVC design patterns.
- The application flow is designed and developed using JSF, spring framework and Tiles.
- Implemented session beans using EJB 3.0. Deployed the web components into the web Sphere application server.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts. Used WINSCP to copy the files between remote and local machines.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, jQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax jQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model.
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Hands-on experience with control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS (Visual SourceSafe) and data modeling.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUNIT.
- Invoked Webservices to generate Java classes from XML schema.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Developing the multi-threaded applications. Worked on MySQL statement caching and database connectors.
- Responsible for release of code into production and its integration with other Applications.
- Identifying and developing test cases and test scripts to perform load tests for Performance and regression testing.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Used Wireshark to know the communication between local and remote machine. Captured local TCP protocols to know the number of round trips, to improve the performance. Used Putty, to check the server instances and log files.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Worked on VUGEN, to validate the xml scripts and to perform smoke test.
- Worked on performance center environment to run the scripts and to collect the load runner results, also involved in monitoring the CPU utilization and memory utilization by load generators and validating performance tuning results.
- Used HP Load Runner, to modify the load runner results, and to analyze the graphs generated.
- Worked on Axman (GitHub), to generate the graphs and to compare the results taken from the log files.
- Wrote ANT scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
Confidential, Fort Pierce, FL
- Worked in Agile, Scrum Environment's and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower and Grunt.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing Spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2. Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Created an in-memory data structure cache by using React DOM for updating browser efficiently.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption. Developed and implemented Swing and Spring MVC framework for the application.
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Created a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Used react-redux library to connect Redux application state to ReactJS components, used redux store to combine different reducers to produce a global state. Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and ExtJS.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport and retain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Consumed Web Services to fetch and direct credit card information from third party application.
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend in Clojure and led evolution of a backend architecture.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers. Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Eureka, HATEOAS and deployed to AWS.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application. Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Used ActiveMQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Used Multithreading to process tables as and when a specific user data is completed in one table.
- Used Splunk forwarders to provide reliable collection to deliver data to Splunk for indexing, storage and implementing procedures for designing, coding and testing of application code through ILOG JRules.
- Worked on Scala, built Scala prototype for the application requirement and focused on types of functional Scala.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Created Mule ESB based tool suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing upstream and downstream entity data consumers. Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of essential information such as payment status report.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing & maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Wrote an integration application in Groovy for the Magento Shopping Cart Application and Counter Point.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control also occasionally employed GITHUB as repo store.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archiva for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization. Implemented REST web services in Scala using Akka for tracking an application.
- Use Jenkins with Maven to Compile & Build Microservices code and configure Build Triggers.
- Used DevOps to refer emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology professionals automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Elastic Cache can be run in the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) environment and Redis can use Elastic Cache with almost no modification. Performing Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter. Wrote highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems that Scala Fixes.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in design, development, testing and implementation of the process systems and worked on iterative life cycles of business requirements and created Detail Design Document.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Parsing various format of files like XML, JSON format files and load into Oracle database with Python XML
- Implemented HTML5 feature like Local Storage, placeholders, Required Attribute and sliders.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using ReactJS for DOM manipulation.
- Used CSS Bootstrap to create tooltip to provide extended information about the item that you hover on, without clicking it.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection (IOC) and integrated with Hibernate framework.
- Used spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing. Implemented Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Involved in using spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Used Spring JDBC Template to do CRUD operations with Database.
- Implemented RESTful web services to consume XML & JSON Messages.
- Used Hibernate framework in the data access layer to access and update information in Oracle Database.
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance and fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate. Used HQL, Native SQL’s and Stored Procedures to access the data.
- Written SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes. Developed Hibernate Configuration files for MySQL 5.1, Oracle 10g &11g and MongoDB.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven & Jenkins and deployed on WebSphere application server.
- Created JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool. Involved in peer level design & code reviews.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications. Supported IST, QA and UAT builds and identified issues in Smoke testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Involved in fixing defects identified in QA and Staging phases and tracked them as per the guide lines.
- Followed coding guidelines and implemented Core Java & J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
Environment: Java, J2EE, UML, Front End Programming, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, XML, JSON, Struts, Python XML, AJAX, jQuery, Web Services, Hibernate, Springs, SQL, XHTML, Servlets, Hybrid HTML5, Perl, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, DOM, Boot Strap, No SQL, PL/SQL, Web RTC, DI/IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, CRUD, WSDL, JAX-WS, Restful, Oracle 11g, HQL, Native SQL, JIRA, MySQL, MongoDB, Maven, Jenkins, WebSphere Application Server, EMMA Tool, Apache Maven, WAR/JAR, Web Applications, IST, UAT, Smoke Testing, JUnit, UNIX, Linux
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server. Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spins up and enhanced performance. Used AngularJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS created role-based HTML navigation menu where in menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Worked on NodeJS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an application's throughput and scalability. Implemented client-side Interface using NodeJS and Used for creating reusable UI components.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are extensively used to avoid Java expressions.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services. Built spring-based Java and micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAO’s to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes. Utilized Splunk for aggregating various logs from different systems.
- Used Spring Batch to design a lightweight and comprehensive solution to enable the development of batch applications.
- Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements. Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and authentication protocol respectively. Worked on RESTful API’s for HTTP requests between Client and Server.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Experience in implementing custom monitoring system through Splunk into deployment processes.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database. Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Provided cloud environment for micro services using Cloud.
- Analyzed the NodeJS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations. Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT. Hibernate annotations are included for Oracle DB.
- Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool . ANT is used for building the application EAR.
- Merging properties of different environments to in corporate necessary changes that get reflected in new environments.
- Working with on-site and off-site resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, XSL, AngularJS, Boot Strap, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, Spring 3.x, Hibernate, GIT, HTTP, AWS, Jenkins, Boot Strap, Spring MVC, WebSphere, Web Services, JMS, Soap UI, Test NG, JSON, ANT, Log 4J, HQL, SQL, Restful API, JIRA, Oracle DB, Micro Services, Eureka Server, Oracle 10g/11g, Selenium, HYSTIRX, Discovery Client, Ribbon, ZULL Proxy, TestNG, Agile.
- Identified the Business requirements of the project. Involved in preparing System Requirements for the project.
- Used XML HTTP Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code. Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework, which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose. Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS. Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response. Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- WSDL was used for publishing Web Services interfaces. Wrote ANT Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for ORACLE to create a Database Management System. Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, SERVLETS, JSP, JSTL, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS, JSON, Apache Camel, JMS, XML, XSLT, SAML, JDBC, AJAX, Spring AOP Module, IOC, ANT Scripts, JIRA, WSAD, IBM MQ, HTTP, HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, Eclipse, UML, Jakarta, Rest, Bootstrap, Web Services, Struts, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, Windows XP, CVS, Junit, ANT, Adobe Flex, Visio, Selenium Web Driver, Rational Rose, Oracle 10g.
- Developed the application using Software Development lifecycle, followed the Agile Development Model.
- Built the application using Spring MVC and Hibernate framework.
- Business logic was developed using Spring framework. Integrated Hibernate with Spring ORM for database mapping.
- Used JSON based message transfer to retrieve the data related to the repositories
- Involved in performing unit testing using JUnit to test the webservice calls.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on Eclipse IDE and Tomcat, JBoss Application and Web Servers.
- Involved in Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle
- Installed and configured Eclipse and Maven for development. Created unit test packages using JUnit.
- Involved in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams utilizing Unified Modeling Tools(UML) such as Rational Rose. Hands on experience on Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools such as SVN, CVS.
Environment: Java J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring MVC, JSP, Spring ORM, Java Scripting, Spring AOP, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, JSTL, jQuery, Spring Framework, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 10g, Tomcat, JBoss, SQL, PL/SQL, Agile, Maven, Web Services (Restful), JSON, SVN, CVS, UML, Rational Rose.