- Experienced in working with Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse , GitHub , Rational Application Developer and Rational Software Architect.
- Designed websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross - browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Designed UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Built cross browser compatibility applications using Angular.js and Node.js .
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, React.JS, Express JS.
- Wide experience in using various IDEs', Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Web Storm and Visual Studio.
- Created an internal browser-based text editor using HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring and setting up Development Environment using CVS, Clear Case and Clear Quest.
- Expertise in Backend script using Python.
- Proficient in designing applications using JAVA and J2EE Design patterns.
- Implemented MVC frameworks using STRUTS and SPRINGS.
- Used latest Object/Relational persistence and query service (ORM) Hibernate in combination with Struts, Spring in a J2EE framework.
- Working knowledge of JDBC, Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL. Solid understanding of Relation Database Theory.
- Experience in designing and developing applications using UML tools like My Eclipse, Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Good exposure on Java Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Expertise in creating Software Requirements Document (SRD), preparing Functional Design Document (FDD), Detailed Technical Design Document (TDD), UML Diagrams, Effort estimation, coding standards, design / code review and test cases documents.
- Worked under Agile and Scrum Methodology.
Languages: Java, C, C++, Ruby
Java/J2EE Enterprise Technologies & Tools: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS. Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver
SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXRS, JAX: RPC, JAXP, JAXB.
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, JSP, Java Script, AJAX, JSON. JQuery, JSON, Content Management Systems, Cold Fusion, Full Stack Web, PHP, SQL, Laravel, MVC, OOP, Android Java
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, a MAC OS X
Design Tools: Axure, Balsamiq, Sketchflow, Visio
Adobe Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS route providers, Angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, Filters, etc.,
- Created different modules for application involving components, directives, forms, and services and routing using Angular 2.
- Extensively used NodeJS tools like Gulp, Grunt. Developed internal CLI applications using Commander Module for application.
- Developed various screens for the front end using Angular JS and used various predefined components from Node Package Manager (NPM) and Redux library.
- Used Express JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Migrated the web application from Angular JS to Angular 2.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access using Node JS.
- Involved with creating script for data modeling and data import and export. Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing Mongo DB clusters.
- Worked in creating several types of indexes on different collections to get reliable performance in Mongo database.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database.
- Involved in ReactJS for Data patterns which improves readability and made it easier to maintain larger apps and Responsible for adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using ReactJS and used for fast fetching the data from different API's.
- Setting required system configurations parameters which will optimize Mongo DB performance.
- Created logos and designed broachers using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Used GitHub repository for version control.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Strictly followed Agile methodology and closed most of the assigned task with in iteration.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design &Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD), Development& Customization of the Application.
- Developed web interface for Users Modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework, spring frame work
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Created Angular JS controllers and services.
- Called Rest web services through Angular js services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Move company applications and databases from one Unix server to another for hardware upgrades.
- Involved in intense User Interface (UI/UX) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.
- Created Type Script reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Responsible for backups and recovery for servers at all sites, both Unix and windows servers.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed automated Test cases in Java using Selenium WebDriver.
- Superior mastery of Java 7/8 and Angular 2.
- Consolidated to a single-page application for a streamlined user experience via AngularJS and AJAX.
- Used Angular JS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Skillful in using CSS/CSS3 for embedding media materials into the websites.
- Managing a production infrastructure on Amazon Web Services VPC utilizing AWS Code Deploy, S3, EC2, container Service, Cloud Formation including Auto Scaling.
- Experience in creating VM for Linux, Windows and Solaris. LVM, ZFS and zone management.
- Virtualize the servers on AWS using the Docker, create Docker files and version control.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3, and Type Script.
- Worked on XML related technologies like XSL, XSD, XQuery, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, WSDL, DTD, XSD, Apache Axis, JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB, XML Beans parsers for parsing XML in to Java object.
- Hands on experience with Windows Azure, Cloud Services, Storage/Storage Accounts, Azure Traffic Manager.
- Built mobile applications for iOS and Android using Ionic Framework with Cordova leveraging Angular.
- Implemented push notification feature for mobile applications.
- Conducting analysis on ANT build projects for conversion and converting to MAVEN build projects.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0.
- Used React Js for rendering views and also to update the Document object model dynamically.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used spring framework for transfer the data from GUI to DB with Ajax frame work.
- Designed user friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using JQuery.
- Used multithreading extensively in the math engine was rather ahead of its time. Its immediate purpose was to enhance the user experience of the program by deferring lengthy calculations to background threads.
- Currently building internal application to manage business workflow. Angular 2 on the front end and Laravel on the back end. The application streamlines the business processes of setting up a site for A/B testing.
- Hands-on experience in python programming fundamentals, SQL scripts, OOPS concepts, data structure, DBMS, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and MVC modules.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console. Created custom components and configured them in mule-cofig.xml and verified with the XSLT standards.
- Highly involved in requirement analysis and application design meetings with business analysts and team members to finalize the requirements and Created Initial page layouts using wireframes.
- Built the responsive UI with AngularJS, Bootstrap3, Node.js and SCSS. Developed the dash board for displaying charts, graphs and other analytics-related widgets.
- Implemented code coverage using Karma and Jasmine for Angular JS on the client side.
- Worked in the area of continuous delivery, DevOps, cloud integration using Docker, Chef, Puppet and Jenkins, Bamboo, Atlassian confluence tools, Grafana, ELK, Google Analytics, Terraform, kubernetes, Mesos and Marathon.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as Node, Angular, to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution. Worked in accord with the Visual Standards team to make certain the app complies with system UI/UX standards.
- Designed UI for the application's structure, navigation, appearance, interaction conventions, and business features. Created diagrams, wireframes, and HTML/CSS prototypes. Wrote use cases, UI specifications and a UI Style Guide.
- Created Short URLs Using Ionic framework and SASS.
- Have written (from scratch) API/SDK programming guides, user guides, system administration guides, tutorials, online help, getting started guides, installation guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, quick reference guides, training guides, style sheets, and numerous other documents.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Experienced in writing and validating UI data with SQL developer and SOAP UI response file data with couchbase.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing WebSphere, Apace/Tomcat server, mail server, MySQL database, SVN, build and firewalls in both development and production.
- Configured 12 node Cassandra clusters with 4 datacenters across different regions.
- Handled various performance issues on Mongodb/ Cassandra.
- Deployed the built docker image on Mesos using Marathon. Using a multi-container setup deployed on Mesos.
- Extensively used Angular 2.0 & Typescript, ionic framework and jQuery to provide UI functionality.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mulesoft ESB 3.7.3 framework.
- Experienced in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Design and implement a Context RESTful API using Java Spring boot.
- Developed UI/UX with Twitter Bootstrap and Angular JS front-end frameworks to add responsiveness, CSS3 and jQuery libraries used to customize front-end.
- Designed React template components that automate D3 layout functions to allow developers with no D3.js experience to use library. Consumed SOAP and REST Web Services using Mulesoft connector for gathering remote information.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users’ requirement.
- Worked with Production deployment to support the scheduled releases part of development team.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process.
Environment: JDK 1.6/1.7, Eclipse, Type Script, Microsoft Visio, JQuery Framework, AWS, HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS, Java Script, Node.JS, Angular.JS, Express.JS, Angular JS.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. UI Developer
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Node JS and JQuery (Concentrations in MEAN Stack ) .
- Created Angular JS controllers and services.
- Called Rest web services through Angular js services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Worked on D3.js library to implement charts and line graphs,
- Experience in working with SASS/LESS (CSS compiler) framework using variables, mixins, nested statements and so on.
- Created RESTFUL services using Web API, built HTTP services and formatted responses using web API media type formatter to JSON.
- Strong expertise using frameworks such as Apache Cordova, Ionic, OnSenUI, Sencha.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Angular.js, ember.js.
- Expertise in using builds tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as jar, war and ear from source code. Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Puppet and Chef.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for automating of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Extensive experience in development and design of software applications using C#,VB.Net, ASP.NET,MVC, ADO .NET, AJAX, LINQ, WCF,WPF, CSS, JQUERY, SQL SERVER(Azure), Web Services and Microsoft Windows Azure Cloud Services.
- Excellent working experience in backend using different spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module in Web applications.
- Wrote SDK/API programming guide for new object-oriented version of core SDK with code samples in C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, Android Java, and Windows Phone C#.
- Redesigned website elements; maintains existing site content; enhances and adds new features and functionality with widgets, internal pages, wire frames, and promotional materials, full HTML/ Active Server Pages (ASP) pages, banners and demos.
- Solid Understanding of Object Orient Programming concepts (OOPS).
- Familiar with popular browsers development and debugging tools/plugins for IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Jasmine and Karma testing framework.
- Experience in working with version control (GIT).
- Experienced with Mule administration, configuration, tuning, Mulesoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Worked with SOAP based and Restful Web Services to fetch dynamic content from backend databases.
- Installing RedHat Linux using kick start and applying security polices for hardening the server based on the company policies.
- Wrote Unix script to check nightly backup tapes and figure out if it is the correct tape and format if necessary, automated process. Converted Unix scripts to windows command line scripts for same.
- Setup monitoring standards as per application SLA using Nagios for Cassandra and MMS for Mongo.
- Improved CD by using all modules of Elastic beanstalk, Mesos, ELK on AWS cloud. Ensuring end-to-end support for API and WEB team - application servers of all micro-services.
- Knowledge on Jasmine and karma helps to do unit testing as well as end to end testing.
- Used angular js filters for filter functionality in search box and Iterator functionalities.
- Used JQuery Selectors to show and hide the content.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data weave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Micro services framework was built on top of asynchronous framework Qbit and Vert-X.
- Designed and reviewed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium.
- Work closely with Java Developers, QA, creative directors, content producers, and UI designers to create and maintain the front-end code for Hybrid Mobile Apps.
- Introduced CSS style guide OOCSS, preprocessor Sass and best practices to manage large filesystems.
- Worked as UI/UX developer for the MCIO Engineering team which is responsible for designing, building and operating global datacenters; managing the demand planning and capacity utilization with emphasis on automation, data driven engineering, cost effectiveness and environmental sustainability.
- Developed Unit Test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Standardized backup and restore practices for Mongo / Cassandra.
- Experience building React applications from scratch using React JS, React Fundamentals, ES6/ES7 for React, React Native and Redux+ImmutableJS. angular Administered Cassandra Cluster with OpCenter 5.0, Adding and removing Nodes, Node Repair, and Backups.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, and Data Access Object (DAO). Developed the web pages using JSP and Servlets.
- Worked with UX designers to implement details of the design using Typescript, CSS, and HTML5 and AngularJS 1.5.0. Installation and configuration of various flavors of Linux like RedHat Linux, Suse, Ubuntu and fedora servers.
- • Hands on experience in Develop Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid and Data Driven Framework in Selenium.
- Used MAVEN as a dependency management tool to manage all the dependencies that are required. Deployed the built docker image on Mesos using Marathon. Using a multi-container setup deployed on Mesos. worked with the vert.x asynchronous java framework.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework … Web applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, Win Forms using Microsoft Visual C#.NET and VB.NET, Database access using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, and LINQ and distributed applications using WCF .
- Various Charting/UI tools like JQplot, High Charts, Google API, jQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Experience in writing Power shell script to do Patching, Imaging and Deployments in Azure.
- Experience in Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configurations, patterns, and practices in Windows Azure and SQL Azure and in Azure web and database deployments.
- Excellent working Knowledge of ASP.NET controls and Layouts/Master Pages for consistent layout of pages in the application.
- Created Dashboards using generated reports from TFS in SharePoint Site.
- Implement a message bus system using Java Spring boot, Rabbit MQ, and MongoDB.
- Testing, evaluation and troubleshooting of different NoSQL database systems and cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Ember.JS, bootstrap.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management).
- Responsible for maintaining Multiple DevOps tools & configuring across all projects Subversion (SVN), GIT, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Artifactory, Chef.
- Developed views and controllers using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Maintained Iron Mountain management of weekly tapes sent off-site for UNIX and Windows backups.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3. Used CSS LESS/SASS preprocessors. And Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Knowledge on HTML 5 & CSS3, and MVC Frameworks like Ember JS, EXTJS, Node JS, D3.JS, Handlebars JS, Meteor JS and Backbone JS, Jasmine.
- Worked in an agile environment delivering output in sprints and participating in scrums.
- Experience with multiple frameworks like Ext JS, Node JS, Dojo Toolkit, Striper, etc.
Environment: JQuery, Angular JS Eclipse, Hibernate, XML, Selenium, XSLT, CSS, DOM, Grunt, GWT, DHTML, Junit 4.4 and Agile Scrum.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Sr. UI Developer
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Implemented presentation layer using Knockout JS and Back bone JS.
- Used Angular JS Framework for building web apps and have Hands on Spring Framework.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible
- Procedure for the application from UI standpoint.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Automated the functional test cases using Selenium web testing tool.
- Implemented transaction management, high level authentication and authorization, logging and Exception Handling using Spring Security and AOP.
- Plan and install upgrades of database management systems (DBMS) software as necessary to enhance database performance.
- Developed prototypes and POCs to illustrate the use of modern technology Vert.x and how to apply to the requirement as a microservice service polygot architecture.
- Worked in Agile environment with active participation in sprint planning, estimation, code reviews, etc.
- Performed Java development for the development of Java Proof of Concept.
- Provided dependency analysis for third party jar for migration purpose.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries when needed.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Working on SDK structure design and try to make it as easy as possible for developers to use.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Installed Jenkins/Plugins for GIT Repository, Setup SCM Polling for Immediate Build with Maven and Maven Repository (Nexus Artifactory) and Deployed Apps using custom ruby modules through Puppet as a CI/CD Process.
- Worked with NVD3 Open Charts in Sencha Touch and AngularJS.
- Written Junit test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts, D3.js, JSON, Three JS to do client-side validations.
- Build Stand Alone applications using Spring Boot.
- Created unique web pages using bootstrap and material design templates Designed GUI for Geographic information systems used in fiber cable networks.
- Knowledge in solving cross-browser compatibility issues using Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE and Chrome Developer Toolbar.
- Prepared the Super Class, Common function libraries, Data pools according to the Automation test Cases
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium Web Driver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Various Charting/UI tools like High Charts, Google API, Jquery UI and BOOTSTRAP.
- Created Income Driven Repayment Application Popup Review Screen using ASP.net modal popup and JQuery.
- Worked on integrating JQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Experience in installing Operating Systems using DVD and Network. Experience in Jumpstart/Kickstart installations for Red Hat Linux and AIX Servers.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed screens based on JQUERY to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Created single page applications using Required.JS and developed with web services using SOAP and REST using data formatting like XML, SAML, OAUTH
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Implemented a security module in AngularJS which integrated with the spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization.
- Created and maintained automation test scripts using QTP for smoke and regression testing using data.
- Getting my hands dirty and work on actual SDK implementation, involving multiple technologies, such as C++, Objective-C, C#, etc.
- Used Continuous Integration tools like Team city, Octopus, TFS, tortoise SVN, GIT HUB for maintaining the versions of the code.
- Strong Business Software design and development experience in Retail, Manufacturing and Finance industry using PowerBuilder, Oracle, MS SQL Server, and .NET.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, SOAP, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating tables, stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions and Indexes using PL/SQL.
- Designed, defined the process for developers to develop with XSLT. Developed an XSLT unit test framework.
- Developed different micro services (almost 15, based on different business functionalities) in Vert.x framework as part of the Polyglot architecture using Java 8, REST Web Services, Google Guice, and Mongo D.
- Focus on automated web UI testing and test automation.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Ant tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java.
- Experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) Environments. Working with a team to move existing web apps to react with ES6 Features. Automated build scripts using Cruise Control with ANT, Maven and Shell Scripts. Designed and developed XML/XSLT proof of concept applications. Utilized
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations.
- Performed unit and functional testing using Junit and Mockito mocking framework.
- Experience in managing and configuring tools for back-ends to implement Load balancing, Caching, Content Delivery such as Varnish, Memcache, CDNs, NGINX.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Developed UML use-case, class, object, sequence, collaboration and activity diagrams using UMLet
- Participated in designing Web service framework in support of the product.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL. Have also designed and developed REST interfaces in Java.
- Developed and implemented various Ajax Frameworks such as jQuery, JSON.
- Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Used Selenium Webdriver for automating functional testing and to identify various critical applications.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Wrote reusable components for presentation end to use across all the other modules in the applications such as pagination, dynamic rending of table data with customized view etc.
- Designed new models with an Object Oriented approach using JS and jQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications using .Net Framework … with Three Tier Architecture, N-Tier Architecture.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Experience in using jQuery for the Web Pages.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Involved in OOA/Design, UML Modeling and in developing Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams, Behavioral Diagrams (Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams).
- Involved in JAVA, J2EE, struts , web services and Hibernate in a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP'S) and MVC Concepts in Programming. Worked with the Back-End team and Quality assurance team in the process.
- Used Struts framework for the flow of the pages a created Action classes and action forms.
- Struts Validation Framework is used for server-side validation.
- Developed design Patterns like Factory and Singleton and used extensively.
- Developed configuration classes for accessing configuration and database information.
- Used JDBC to connect to back end database Oracle.
- Used MySQL extensively by developing different tables and run SQL queries on them.
- Conducted unit and integration testing using JUnit. Involved in project enhancements and maintenance.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in several phases of the project including application analysis, technical design, development, debugging, testing & documentation and in corporation of user feedback to plan enhancements in the application system.
- Programmed and made sides to reach their optimum potential using C SHARP.
- Developed the code for the tabulated listings, reports and charts for the performance of the employees using MVC design pattern and on Struts Framework (Struts MVC) and data access.
- Developed front-end user interface modules by using JSP, HTML and CSS. Front-end validations of user requests carried out using Java Script.
- Developed the interacting JSPs and Servlets for modules like User Authentication and Performance Display.
- Developed the Actions classes, logic classes for executing business logic, DAO classes to access the Database using JDBC. Used Clear Case as a source code controller, Used Clear Quest for issues and defects (bug tracking).
- Involved to develop Multithreading for improving CPU time.
- Responsible for code reviews, writing unit test cases and unit test using JUnit. Monitored error logs using Log4j framework.