- Over 6 years of experience as a Full Stack Java Developer in design, development, analysis, implementation and troubleshooting Web Applications Hands on experience in Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Experienced in implementing /design patterns using Model - View- Controller (MVC) pattern using Spring Framework
- Proficiency in programming with various Integrated Development Environments (JAVA IDE's) like Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Performed in developing light weight business components and integrated applications using spring framework, and Spring Web MVC.
- Extensive familiarity designing both front end and backend applications using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, React, Angular JS, Java script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap etc.
- Good experience with Multithreading, Collections, and Exceptions.
- Involved in Software Development Life cycle (SDLC)
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring boot, Validators, Spring Annotations, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring Batch, Application Context configuration, Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring DAO, Spring Security along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs
- Strong experience in Angular Routing, Components, Services, custom Directives, Pipes, Filters and Forms (Template-Driven/Reactive) and created SPA’s using Angular 2 and AngularJS 1.x
- Extensive use of data visualization tools like D3.js and Angular Fusion Charts and extensive use of utilized JIRA for bug tracking
- Experience in web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, version controls like GIT and SVN
- Worked on SQL databases like SQL Server, MySQL, ORACLE
- Ability to be creative and take self-initiatives and execute/ manage multiple projects in parallel during time critical situations.
- Providing Production support for the application and Bug fixing within production environment
- Analysis and Design, UML, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills & excellent interpersonal communication
- Highly accomplished and experienced Core Java Developer with comprehensive mastery of all Java packages.
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision as well as functioning as an excellent team player.
Web Frameworks & libraries: Angular JS 1.x, Angular 2, ReactJS, NodeJS
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Hibernate 4.x, spring 3.x, 4.x (Core Boot), Servlet, JSP
Frameworks/ORM: Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate ORM, JSF, JPA.
Web Services / Web Servers: RESTful, Apache Tomcat 8.x, JBoss 7.x
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Version Control/Build Tools: SVN, GIT, Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven, Ant
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, STS, Visual Studio Code
Testing and Task Managers: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Grunt, Gulp
OS: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Confidential, New York City, New York
Full Stack Developer
- Robust experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies
- Active participant in daily scrum calls and involved in all phases of SDLC using Agile methodology
- Extensively involved in SPRINT planning to groom product back log in a fast paced Agile-Scrum development environment
- Developing detailed System Design Specifications/Functional Design Documents to serve as a guide for system/program development
- Analyzed the problem in application to resolve end user's issue and accordingly developed new solutions to enhance existing application
- Analyzed database at the back end to investigate the issues identified by the users writing SQL queries
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot
- Involved in implementing Spring Security for authentication and authorization
- Worked on improving the performance of existing Applications
- Developed reusable UI components to render view pages using Angular 2, custom Validators, Pipes and Directives
- Developed application using Angular-cli, Maven and deployed in Spring Boot server
- Managed development team at offshore and provided necessary information and documents
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers
- Involved in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution, Issue Resolution and Report Generation to assure that all aspects of a project are in Compliance with the Development Requirements
- Test the web services using Postman
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used GIT as a repository to dump the source code and participated in resolving the code conflicts
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, TeamCity and GitHub. Whenever a new GitHub branch gets merged, TeamCity automatically builds a new Dockers container from it.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design and Development of application using AGILE methodology
- Responsible for reviewing functional and technical documents, flow charts & data flow diagrams
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Test Driven Development
- Developed Application using Spring Framework based on MVC architecture
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database
- Developed RESTful web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components
- Used core java concepts like Multi- threading, I/O Streams, Collections framework
- Extensively involved in designing and writing custom code for data access and UI layers using core Java
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) are used to implement the business logic
- Managed development team at offshore and provided necessary information and documents
- Co-ordinate with team, to ensure test team is progressing and have good understanding of the project
- Worked with JIRA defect/change tracking system
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto JBoss application server using ANT build scripts to automate the build and deployment process
- Involved in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project like Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed the application using agile methodology and planned the Scrum meetings.
- Extensively used Spring framework features like Dependency Injection, AOP, and CXF plugin for web services.
- Involved in designing WSDL, XSD’s for SOAP services and configuring endpoints using CXF/Spring.
- Used Hibernate plugin with spring for persistence and AOP for transaction management.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN stack and created POC's for rest service development using Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
- Involved in writing and executing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database Management System.
- Used JQuery libraries to manipulate user interface and also for client side validations.
- Used Maven for dependency management, plugins for building war, generating client stubs and deploying the application across various environments.
- Worked with HP Fortify static code analyzer to assess, assure and protect enterprise software and applications from security vulnerabilities and improved security of application by eliminating potential breaches.
- Code is tested using JUnit and used EasyMock framework for mock testing.
- Used SOAPUI for testing SOAP based web services.
- Coordinated with QA and also provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Migration of WebSphere application server to JBoss application server and used Eclipse IDE to deploy the application on JBoss server.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the project.
- Worked in Waterfall Software Development methodology.
- Developed front-end interfaces and involved in Error Handling using JSP.
- Database design and connectivity done by using JDBC.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between the Presentation and Business layer. I
- Written Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL for oracle database.
- Maintained responsibility for database design, implementation and administration.
- Deployed applications on Apache Tomcat application server instances in all the respective environments
- Responsible for customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project scheduling.
- Used JUnit for testing the application, rectified performance bottlenecks and eliminated critical bugs.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and source code management.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.