- Over 7 years of IT experience in Requirement analysis, Software Design, Development and Testing of Client Server, n - tier Web applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Experience in developing web and enterprise based applications using J2EE technologies like Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI and JMS.
- Extensive experience in programming and deploying n-tier applications in J2EE Application Servers like Web Logic, JBoss, Web Sphere application server and Apache Tomcat web server.
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle and My SQL. Proficient in database languages like PL/SQL and SQL.
- Good understanding of Depending injection and IOC principles and excellent experience in applying these principles using Spring Core, Spring MVC and Spring JDBC.
- Worked with developers, OS admins, database administrators, and other users in resolving middleware/Unix issues.
- Experience with persistence on backend using Hibernate.
- Working in MySQL, RDS database with node.js framework to develop APIs.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Worked as a Middleware Engineer designing and implementing solutions for Customer Satisfaction and Monitor applications.
- Extensive experience in applying various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), DAO and DTO in the development of Multi- Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Certified in IBM Websphere Middleware technologies.
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT. Used SAX/DOM XML parsers.
- Worked on delegating access across various AWS Accounts using IAM roles.
- Configuring and Networking of Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Written CloudFormation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Proficient in technologies Java, J2EE, Scala, Play Framework, Ruby, Apache Camel, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Log4j, Ant, Maven, SBT, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, XML, JSON, Custom Tag Libraries.
- Created crypto services in Node JS for open API, MDES, Master pass, BPMS systems of MasterCard.
- Experience in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ.
- Current on Agile methodologies like Extreme programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Building Fault-Tolerant and High Availability applications on the AWS infrastructure by configuring Auto Scaling behind Elastic Load Balancers.
- Involved in all phases of testing (unit, integration and regression) using JUnit.
- Implemented integrations between middleware and ERPs, legacy systems through SOAP, HTTP and MQ nodes in IBM Message Broker 7.0.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, and Docker on familiar servers such as Apache, and IIS.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven and Ant.
- Good fundamental knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Clear understanding of business processes and ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, Asap, .Net, Aws
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access
Application Server, Web Server: Web Logic, JBoss, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Node.js
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JN Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Intellij
Operating Systems: Linux (Red hat), Windows
Design Patterns: MVC, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Factory, Front Controller.
Others: Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, Log4j, SVN, DOM /SAX, Maven, ANT, REST Easy, Jackson, Ehcache, Slf4j, Log back.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the AGILE Software development methodology.
- Developed business logic using Spring Framework by utilizing it features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Assisted in the implementation of G.E Centricity EMR product by maximizing provider adoption and defining workflows.
- IP Project involves migration of maps from Gentian legacy EDI tool to Contivo Analyst (Java based EDI tool) in Web methods environment.
- Expert on implementation of Restful API using Sequalize.js (MySQL ORM) with Node.js (hapiJs) framework.
- Used RIA Services to provide end-to-end supports for common tasks such as dada validation, authentication and roles by integrating with Silverlight components on the clients and asp.net on the mid-tier
- Implemented Spring Security to secure this web service.
- Helping JAVA team in HIPPA EDI product enhancement.
- Converting production support scripts to Chef recipes. And AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, CloudFormation, Autoscaling, CloudFront, S3, and Route53.
- Organized pre-admission advisement and cohort recruitment for all ASAP applicants
- Implemented caching aspects as reusable components using Spring AOP point cuts, join points and Aspects.
- Implemented the DAO pattern for database connectivity.
- Used SQL database and created RESTFUL web API using Node.js which were consumed by making AJAX calls using jQuery to transmit data from server to client.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX for creating Web applications for cross browsers.
- Experience in designing and developing micro services based applications to run on cloud platform leveraging 12factor principles.
- Defined AWS security groups which acted as virtual firewalls to control the incoming traffic onto one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and used Criteria API to access the data from the database.
- Lead ASAP recruitment activities
- Identify and evaluate the probability and impact of risk items/ issues related to the EMR implementation.
- Developed AWS Lambda functions written in Groovy and Java, where the function is triggered based on API Rest calls and used Apex tool for communication.
- Setup of Middleware Infrastructure, Deploy and Maintenance of Applications in Production and Non-Production environments.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Integrated LDAP into Play framework application for Authentication and Authorization.
- Troubleshot user and system EDI issues.
- Extensive experience working on solution Architecture, Integration Architecture, Application
- Architecture, UI architecture and micro services/cloud architecture.
- Deployed Node.js applications in Docker containers to AWS machine images.
- Elbow-to-elbow support with physicians, nurses, super-users and other staff to facilitate changes to EMR.
- Convey and screen versatile framework on Amazon web administrations (AWS) and arrangements.
- Training and working with EDI Business Analysts - Training them in QA and testing of all development work - EDI.
- Installed and configured the high availability setup for fusion middleware. This includes setting up oracle WebLogic servers in a cluster and oracle HTTP servers, to point to them and configuring the web servers with a load balancer.
- Prepared and maintained ASP.NET user interfaces with Telerik controls.
- Performed site visits to assess the efficiency of the physician practices' use of the EMR.
- Implemented Single page applications using Angular JS directives, views, controllers and configuring routing of applications using ng-route module.
- Implemented angular JS custom directives to make them as reusable components.
- Used Spring Tool Suite as IDE. Effectively used log4j along with Log back framework to implement logging for the project.
- Developed/Integrated Authentication framework using Apache Oltu.
- Implemented Kaneka Texas EDI process in Managed service Model.
- Extensively used efficient algorithms to improve the running time and improve the performance.
- Part of core engineering team designing the new platform to host applications in AWS/Chef and Jenkins environment.
- Used complex searching/sorting techniques like binary search etc. to drastically reduce the complexity and speed of the core algorithms.
- Experienced in design and development of micro services implementing security, routing,
- Used GIT for version control and written Maven dependencies for the project.
- Used AWS Console and AWS CLI for deploying and operating AWS services specifically VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, IAM, ELB, CloudFormation and CloudWatch.
- Developed REST APIs using Scala and Play framework to retrieve processed data from Cassandra database.
- Configuration and Deployment of the web applications using Tomcat Application server.
- Ensure appropriate quality standards are applied to design and development work.
- Participating internal code reviews and involved in integration, unit and functional testing.
- Implemented Test cases using Junit and mocking frameworks like Mockito to mock configuration objects.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Angular JS, Oracle, Git, Tomcat, Maven, Jackson, log4j and Junit.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer Project: Bills Payment System
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Struts and Ajax.
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events, Listeners
- Developed the presentation layer and service layer using Spring MVC.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using spring validation rules.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Created Servlets which route submittals
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Prepared and maintained ASP.NET user interfaces with Telerik controls.
- Used AJAX to get the dynamic behavior of the screens.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Extensively involved in design of micro services and setting a platform to run on cloud platform and uniquely designing the services to fit cloud architecture.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Extensive Experience on installation, server configuration, deployment, performance tuning including trouble shooting and maintenance of Middleware systems.
- Developed and Designed JUnit Automation Testing Framework for web based application.
- Used AWS CloudFormation templates to create custom VPC'S, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB's and Security groups.
- Supervised ASAP student leaders and their integration into recruitment activities.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Automated the AWS resources by using Terraform, Worked with Terraform to create stacks in AWS from the scratch and updated the terraform as per the organizations requirement on a regular basis.
- Responsible for the SQL Server 2008 backend of the REST web service, including database schema design, stored procedures, replication, and performance tuning.
- Designed Restful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Knowledge of various HL7 EMR systems such as All Scripts Meditech, Siemens, McKesson, Cerner, Sunquest.
- Used Terraform in AWS Virtual Private Cloud to automatically setup and modify settings by interfacing with control layer.
- Experience in establishing communication between systems through connectivity methods such as TCP/IP and FTP using HL7 lower layer transfer protocol or flat file from clients RIS / HIS or PM systems.
- Led Provider Personalization sessions for customizing and optimizing ASAP.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.
- Extensive Professional experience in Middleware Systems Administration which includes experience in Oracle Weblogic … /SOA suite/OBIEE/Web Center/OSB 10g Administration and providing support for Production, Staging, UAT, QA and Development environments.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
- Extensively used WSAD while writing code & used CVS for change control.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the user requirement.
- Implemented MVC-Model 2 architecture using Struts framework and other J2EE design patterns for the application development.
- Designed Use Case, Class and Sequence diagrams for various modules and components.
- Developed the application using AGILE Methodologies.
- Effectively used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel, Header menu extender and Timer within some existing web pages.
- Used Node schedule module to develop the scheduler to perform some specific tasks.
- Developed web services using Loopback 3 and Node JS.
- Designed and developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL to expose service to outside vendor with SOA.
- Developed marshaling and Un-Marshaling for Request and Response XML using JAXB and to manipulate XML documents.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service’s request response data marshaling as well as unmarshaling process.
- Created mailing system that sends out email regarding various notifications using Nodemailer module of node.
- Provided classroom training of ASAP curriculum for clinical staff of ED
- Designed DTDs, XML Schema for data transmission and XSL style-sheets to generate Excel sheets, graphs, ppt, and PDF form xml documents.
- Mapping patient vital sign information to outbound OBX segment (HL7 V2.X).
- Wrote Jenkins file for automating the Performance test scripts in AWS environment.
- Resolved production issues and system testing issues.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Used Junit for assembly testing and unit testing.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JSP, IBM Web Sphere, HTML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, XML/XSL, XSLT.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participated in the complete life cycle of the project (Analyzing the requirements, designing, developing and testing)
- Designed and developed customer registration and login screens using AJAX, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Tiles and Servlets for more interactive web pages
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML, Struts Web Flow and CSS
- Design the application using UML modeling tools
- Developed Unit and E2E test cases using Jasmine, Grunt and Node Js.
- Knowledge on Node.js environment set-up and interacted Node Service team to get the Service.
- Converting HL7 V.2 messages to XML format to facilitate proper mapping onto the CDA document templates.
- Involved in supporting cloud instances running Linux and Windows on AWS, experience with Elastic IP, Security Groups and Virtual Private Cloud in AWS.
- Managed various interface messages and triggers such as A01, A02, A03, A04, A05, A06, A07, A08, and other types of HL7 messages; ADT, ORM, ORU, DFT.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g/12c SOA suite/ OSB/OBIEE/Web Center products.
- Involved in creating various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) which handles all database operations using Hibernate.
- Implemented Jenkins Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS and used to automate the build process and deploy the application to Tomcat server.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects
- Involved in helping team members to debug issues with the application and designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, Tiles, Web Services, JDBC, UML, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, Spring XML, WebSphere6.1, Log4j, Oracle 10g, PL/ SQL and JUnit.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, and Singleton. Used a struts framework.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the Oracle 8i database.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Implementing the Struts 1.3 framework for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Designed and developed HL7 interfaces from various vendor specifications for internal and external lab.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Involved in the implementation of Stateless session beans (EJB) for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Planning, Coordinating, Managing & Organizing the team on various project activities & ensure error free delivery on Middleware projects.
- Used JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Mapped inbound HL7 Messages to hospital's EHR Systems and other target applications as per the Design.
- Configured and used JBoss application server for creating Data source and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Deployed components on JBoss and Web Sphere application server.
- Used Cloud Front to deliver content from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front- end servers.
- Worked Oracle database to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using AWS, Docker, Kubernetes containers and Chef.Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure. Docker has been core to this experience, along with Kubernetes. Experienced in using Docker Swarm and deployed spring boot applications.
- Developed codes for Action Servlet, Request Processor and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application in Web logic application server in development and production environment.
- Participated in discussions on selecting Design Patterns and implementing them.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system.