- 8+ years of IT experience emphasizing on requirement analysis, design, solutions development, testing, implementation, maintenance and production support of various web and distributed applications that were designed using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Well acquainted with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development/ maintenance of projects.
- Experience in deploying and configuring multi - tier enterprise applications on multiple servers such as WebLogic Server, JBoss, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat 6 & 7, using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Concurrency, Lambda Expressions, Stream API, JDBC, JSF, JMS and Web Services (SOAP & RESTful).
- Experience to work on MVC Architecture using Apache Struts, Spring & Hibernate.
- Experience with Hibernate 3.0 Persistence Framework and Design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object.
- Extensive experience of working with RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions and SQL Queries.
- Development experience with IDE’s like Eclipse, Netbeans, JDeveloper, InelliJ IDEA and BlueJ .
- Hands-on experience in using message brokers such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JMS.
- Having experience on working with version control system tools like SVN, Atlassian and Git.
- Experience in generating UML used case diagrams, class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques with Jenkins.
- Good Understanding of working under Agile/ Scrum based software development.
- Building application Experience using build tools like Ant, Maven.
Languages: J2SE, J2EE, PL/SQL, C, C++, C#
Core Java: IO, Collection Framework, Lambda Expression, Stream API, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, JDBC, RMI, Internationalization
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, JNDI, JMS, JavaBeans, JSTL, Design Patterns, JSR 168, WebSphere portal and CMS
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts 2
Web Services: SOA, Restful, JAX-RS, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, DOM, SAX, StAX
XML Languages: XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, XQuery, XPath
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase
IDEs: Eclipse, Netbeans, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft Visio, .NET Framework, WebForms, ASP.NET, LINQ, LINQ to SQL
Software Methodologies: RUP, Iterative, Agile, Waterfall Model
Operating System: Windows 3.x, 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Solaris, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC/ Dependency Injection.
- Created Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Developed RESTful web services for the project as per the business requirements.
- Used JAX-WS (SOAP) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Writing the enhancements and migrating the existing programs using Test Driven Development (TDD) software development process
- Analyze, review and change existing Java programs and database views to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Working with other team members and business users to develop solutions to support business requirements.
- Involved in testing the Business Logic layer and Data Access layer using JUnit.
- Utilized the Jira tool to track the bugs in the developed code.
- Used software versioning and revision control system SVN, Git to maintain current and historical versions of codebase.
- Worked on front end and back end application development. Have upgraded additional functionalities and services with the use cases provided.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, AJAX, Oracle, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle, DB2, Log4J, SVN, Linux, Jira, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using RUP SDLC
- Implemented lots of RESTful based web services from scratch.
- Used already existed SOAP based web services (WSDL) and created some new SOAP based from scratch
- Using Spring transactions and configurations
- Used AJAX, JSR 168, Portal and Portlet for web development
- Used WebSphere Process Server to create business state machines and processes for populating and filtering metadata, inserting new metadata info, registering new STB and creating his online account and submitting user’s account and credit or debit card information and getting authorized video from third party and downloading to STB.
- Integrated with partners like Bill payment department and third parties which have original video files using WSP.
- Created exception hierarchy to handle exceptions
- Using MySQL database and writing SQL queries.
- Developed Servlets interacting with web services.
- Created MVC architecture using Spring framework
- Implemented the architecture using JSP, JSF, XML Document and Struts tag libraries, Form Beans, Action classes, Action Forms
- Coded test cases to test the use cases using JUnit
- Drew UML diagrams like Class and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose
- Developed code to send and receive messages to/from MQ (queue).
- Used JMS interface for middleware communication.
- Used Spring logging feature
- Assisted with integrating the developed code.
- Created test databases for development.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOA, WSDL, JSP, Spring, Dependency injections, Hibernate, WebSphere MQ, Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, SOAP, Restful, JDBC, Lambda Expressions, Stream API, PL/SQL, MySQL, HTML, UML, Rational Rose, AJAX, HTML, XML, JUnit, log4j, UNIX, Windows XP
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in design, development, and testing phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Worked under the Object Oriented Environment; used Multithreading and Collections.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented java objects using Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection among different layers of an application as well as for transaction management.
- Implemented SOA based web services and used Apache CXF, WSDL, JAX-WS technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Worked with WebSphere 7.0 as the application server.
- Involving in design meetings before developing the application and be proactive in discerning performance issues and developing high-performing application.
- Extensively used SQL, PL-SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Used Rational Rose as part of development of Rules.
- Extensively involved in Test-Driven Development (TDD), using JUnit 4.10 as Test Framework by implementing Test Driven Development.
- Extensive exposure to Agile/ Scrum development methods for product or application development.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirement.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection and aspect oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Developed a hierarchy of controllers, with generic interfaces, and default implementations, exposed as RESTful Web services, with Chart Specific parameters passed as query string.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate with the Hibernate and used the hibernate template to implement the business logic.
- Wrote Spring configuration file to define beans, define data source and Hibernate properties.
- Used Spring DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate.
- Wrote the promos rules for personal auto and water craft line of business.
- Developed business logic using Java, Struts Action classes and deployed using Tomcat.
- Created Database Tables, Sequences and wrote hibernate mapping files and POJO class.
- Used Ajax for better user interface and to load some field values from the database.
- Used Struts tag libraries and custom tag libraries extensively while coding JSP pages.
- Developed Ant build script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, deploy, generate configuration files using filters, doc, jar and war files.
- Fixed the bugs in the existing systems.
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using Agile methodology
- Involved in the implementation of stateless session beans for business logic layer.
- Developed the MVC architecture using Struts Framework, Swing Framework
- Developed the necessary struts Action and Action Forms for the applications
- Worked on Model using JavaBean, POJO, EJB Session bean and entity bean
- Used Struts Validator Framework to do validations
- Worked with Design Patterns like Session Façade, Front Controller, DTO and DAO pattern
- Implemented the model layer using EJB)
- Extensively used Hibernate Criteria and HQL(Hibernate Query Language) to do CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) on the backend database.
- Implemented the controller layer using Struts ActionServlet Framework
- Used Commons Logging framework (log4j) utility to log error, info and debug messages
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit
- Developed and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Struts, Custom Tags, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, SQL, UML, HTML, Oracle 8i, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JUnit, Rational Rose, XML, Design Patterns.
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project using Agile SDLC
- Developed an MVC pattern using Spring Framework
- Also implemented SOA architecture for business layer
- Worked on Model using JavaBean, POJO, EJB Session bean
- Designed and implemented the presentation layer using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tags for interaction with the client
- Worked client and providers of SOAP based web services
- Designed and implemented the controller layer using Spring Dispatcher Servlet, Action,
- Created the hibernate mapping files to interact between the model layer and database layer
- Experience working with Security Roles
- Deployed production application using Apache Ant script
- Maintained and debugged the production application