- Over 8+years of Experience in designing, developing and deployment of Java and J2EE based N - tier, Distributed, Real-time Enterprise applications with expertise knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design.
- Expert level skills in Designing and Implementing web servers solutions and deploying Java Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, configuring Apache Web Server and configuring various Servlet engines.
- Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Sockets, Java Beans.
- Experience in various J2EE frameworks like Java,J2EE,JDBC,JMS.
- Experience in producing and consuming SOAP and REST services.
- Experience in LDAP for authentication scheme and in middleware technologies, MQ Series.
- Experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts, JSF and IOC frameworks like Spring and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Proficient in n-tier application design and development using Spring MVC, Spring DI, Spring AOP.
- Used Spring with ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Extensive experience in writing EJB Session and Entity Bean classes.
- Developed applications using different J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Experience in using Hibernate and IBatis Object Relational Mapping tool in J2EE environment.
- Exposure to SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which includes requirements Gathering, Analysis, designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Experience with Junit Testing. Used Selenium 2.3 for testing purposes.
- Familiar with Selenium and X-path
- Experience in developing Applications using Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Data Modelling and comfortable using databases Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server, MySQL and IBM DB2.
- Worked in Agile environment with meeting crucial deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and applications.
- Highly motivated, effective team player with strong analytical and excellent communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, Struts, Spring Framework, Java Beans.
Concepts: UML, Design Patterns
Database: Oracle10g, Oracle11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL.
Tools: Tortoise SVN,TOAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Tortoise GIT, SoapUI, BitBucket.
Design Tools: Rational rose(UML), Data Model, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm
Lifecycle Methodologies: SDLC and OOAD, Waterfall Model, Agile.
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, Struts.
Build Tools: Maven
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements of application, development, testing, deployment and production maintenance.
- Implemented SOAP and REST Services.
- Consumed the external SOAP and REST Services.
- Worked on testing the application using JUNIT and Mockito testing framework.
- Involved in Implementing JMS (ActiveMQ) in the Application.
- Responsible for testing the application, code review fixing the bugs and providing production support.
- Involved in creating and modifying the UI Screens using ExtJS framework.
- Closely worked with QA and Server Team regarding User complained Issues.
- Involved in Sprint Planning, Scrum and Retrospective meetings.
- Involved in regular check-ins to GIT.
- Developed stored procedures on Sybase & DB2
- Worked on bug fixing and supported the production applications
- Worked extensively in Sybase performance tuning.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Java Developer/ Tester
- Followed Agile Methodology worked in Sprints of 15 days and handle Modules like Billing and ticketing.
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Responsible for working with the client on establishing deliverables, timeline, budget, managing project scope and project resources.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Web application development for back end using Angular JS.
- Used Web Services to extract customer related product data from machines and servers using WSDL, XML using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Design and program enterprise java beans for the development of large enterprise applications.
- Involved in Designing and implemented some applications using JMS, JSP, J2EE.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection to inject Service Object into Action Classes.
- Used Struts Tiles and Validator framework in developing the applications.
- Developed action classes and form beans and configured the struts-config.xml.
- Worked on STOMP which mainly works to communicate between client and server.
- Good experience in developing Ext JS applications with extensive server calls using AJAX and strong hold in handling the server data and exceptions to provide interactive user experience.
- Efficiently used data stores, services, Rest for efficient CRUD operations.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and written hibernate mapping files and Named Queries.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed Test Driven Development (TDD Approach) environment using Agile methodologies.
- Deployed the application in BEA Web-logic Application Server 10.0.
- The backend is supported by Oracle 10g and Hibernate is used as the ORM tool.
- Involved in both developing and consuming Restful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey, supporting both XML and JSON.
- Responsible for Sybase IQ, Sybase Replication server and Microsoft SQL Server database administration.
- Primarily responsible for database design, data warehouse administration .
- Responsible for writing SQL and PL/SQL queries for writing stored procedures.
- Expertise in Client-server application using oracle PL/SQL
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java / J2ee Developer/ Tester
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used JSP, HTML, and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Used JQUERY for UI and AJAX for reports display
- Created the web application using MVC pattern to manage runtime content, in the form of POIs.
- Used WebServices to extract costumer related product data from machines and servers using WSDL, XML, SOAP using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked on the design and development of application in Struts 2.0 framework
- Implemented the functionality of fetching of data from different sources and persisted the data through Hibernate, to separate DAO layer from Database layer.
- Worked on multithreading and thread pool design pattern.
- Utilized HTML, DHTML, Jquery, Angular JS and Backbone JS for client side developments and validations.
- Extensively using Backbone JS by consuming Restful Web-services.
- Worked on regenerated code, through Hibernate, and created services for existing modules and tested them through JUnit.
- Worked with JMS queues for sending communication in point-to-point mode.
- Used JBoss application server as the JMS provider to manage sessions and queues.
- Implement and evangelize the use of GWT for building and re-writing applications.
- Good experience on Selenium IDE and creating scripts in Selenium by using Java.
- Developed automation test scripts using selenium with Java.
- Created user defined functions in java and implemented functionality with selenium.
- Worked effectively with developers and AGILE team to achieve selenium automation.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in data loading using PL/SQL calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate the files.
- Used Bulk collections for better performance by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Expertise in developing applications in Sencha Ext JS and Apache Flex.
- Involved in passing the XML in the java layer and passed the UI layout of Ext JS.
- Participate in technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Performed production support of the application in production.
- Developed and maintained ANT Scripts.
- Managed daily production issues.
Confidential, FORT WORTH, TX
- Analyzed use cases, created interfaces and designed the core functionality from presentation layer to business logic layer.
- Actively participated in design and technical discussions.
- Responsibilities include analysis of applications, designing of the enterprise applications, functional, technical and project management.
- Worked on core java/j2EE, Hibernates and Ext JS.
- Used MVC and MVVM architecture models while developing applications.
- Worked on front-end and back-end application development. Have upgrade additional functionalities and services with the use cases provided.
- Worked in multiple front end technologies like Ext JS and handled all the modules individually.
- Understanding the role of Filenet and CSIF framework in the project.
- Developed batch programs to update and modify metadata of large number of documents in FileNet Repository using CE APIs
- Migration of the existing FileNet applications written in Visual Basic into JAVA/J2EE based FileNet P8 4.0 applications
- Developed JSP’s, HTML, and DHTML that presents data to the client.
- Worked on Angular JS and Backbone JS which combines web applications with MVC capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Developed websites using Angular JS, Backbone JS, CSS3,HTML communicating with back end.
- Automate various procedures using Backbone JS to create complex command lines that serves variety of functions.
- Focused on using Java script and node to communicate between front end and back end.
- Had extensively used JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Developed JSP elements for IEDR application to populate the pattern on doc retrieval screen.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Worked on designing Web-Services in which request and responses are XML documents are transferred over SOAP protocol.
- Had used Value Object design pattern for exchanging data between the tiers.
- Used JAXB for parsing the XML and get the required data for the application.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used PL/SQL to manage data and create tables.
- Wrote conversation scripts using PL/SQL to migrate data from SQL server database to oracle database.
- Managed LDAP, Siteminder configuration.
- Used Multithreading to speed up the application
- Manipulated DB2 for data retrieving and storing using Hibernate.
- Participated in user meetings and requirement collection
- Designed and developed many Java Classes using Object Oriented Methodology
- Worked in developing many JSPs/Servlets for presentation and server side processing
- Used Core Java features threads in developing applications
- Created documentation for system
- Provided testing and test procedures documentation
- Developed many triggers, stored procedures on Sybase
- Worked on bug fixing and supported the production applications
- Worked extensively in Sybase performance tuning
- Took part in testing and quality assurance.
- Gathered business requirements and designed corresponding logical and physical data models using ERrwin Data Modeler.
- Contributed to the development of web interface for User module and Admin module using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, and Action Servlets with Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on CORE JAVA (Collections of Generics and Templates, Interfaces for passing the data from GUI Layer to Business Layer).
- Developed client side components utilizing java swing framework.
- Development work was done in java swing using the Oracle NetBeans Application Framework.
- Developed the Stateless session beans to implement the business logic using EJB.
- Struts2.0 is the MVC framework and backbone of the application. Façade design patterns were extensively used for entity bean and session bean interaction.
- Successfully able to validate the customer credentials and other information with Struts Validator Framework and displaying the error messages if any.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of user.
- Used EJBs and iBatis in the application and developed Session beans to house business logic and integrating DAO layer.
- Created Java Beans for Clients search engine based on address, and user specific interest.
- Deployed the Application using Glass Fish Application server.
- Used CVS source control system to commit the working changes to the repository system and to get others changes. Also resolved conflicts before committing the changes to the repository system.
- Designed and developed pages using GWT (Google Web tool kit).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report to MQ Server using MQ Series.
- Involved in writing database connection classes for interacting with Oracle database. Incorporated Singleton Pattern to implement the database access classes.