- Around 3 years of experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing in areas of Web - based and Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and UI technologies.
- Proficient experience working with agile development environments (SCRUM), Test Driven Development (TDD) and Extreme Programming (XP) to deliver high quality solutions.
- Solid Experience in developing web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS and JDBC.
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Solid Experience with Java based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
- Good knowledge at SOAP/WSDL and REST FUL web services in Java. Created and executed both load and functional tests for web services. Exposure to JAX-RS & JAX-WS .
- Proficient and excellent hands on experience with JSP, HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS3, Ajax.
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux/Flux architecture.
- Significant experience in handling Relational Databases like ORACLE, SQL Server, MySQL and writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle for building and deploying applications to different environments.
- Worked with Karma and Jasmine to write unit test cases.
- Experienced in working with MVC Architecture and in version control using SVN and GIT.
- Experienced using Jenkins to deploy the code into mobile device in different environments.
- Experienced using the JIRA tool for defect tracking.
Programming : C, C++, Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL
Frameworks : Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, Struts
Developing Environment : Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
Database : MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic
Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS.
Software Tools: Maven, Junit, Jenkins, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in React JS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring IOC for specifying the dependencies of the objects using dependency injection.
- Developed Restful web services using JAX-RS in JERSEY to expose the data to Spring module.
- Used React JS with Redux to separate data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states.
- Created Container and Presentational components using React /Redux.
- Worked with the Architecture teams to implement upgrade of Angular 1.6 to Angular 2.0.
- Extensive use of ES6/ES2016 and typescript in implementing Angular 2 applications
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git.
- Configured Web Logic Application server and used Hibernate as the ORM framework to connect with MySQL database
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine testing framework and Karma as test runner.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications.
- Experienced in Agile methodology and actively participated in daily Scrums and Sprint planning sessions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed Custom Tags using JSTL .
- Used spring framework for implementing IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security .
- Involved in performance tuning, scalability of the application and production support.
- Enabled better quality control of Java source code by implementing Sonar to report code quality and test coverage.
- Developed Web services in the service layer and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful .
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Capture technical metadata through data modelling tools.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application onto WebLogic Application Server.
- Created database tables and implemented SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, and complex queries in MySQL .
- Used Maven for Life Cycle Management of the project.
- Used Apache Active MQ as messaging platform.
- Created multiple JUnit Tests and improved the debugging, and bug fixing.
- Extensively Used Log4J to capture the log that including runtime exceptions for technical support.