- Around 8 years of experience in analysis design developing Web based Client/Server Distributed and testing of applications using Java/J2EE Full Stack Technologies.
- Good knowledge on Designing, Developing, Testing Implementation.
- Developing applications using Core java concepts OOPS, collections, Multithreading etc.
- Understanding of data structures and ability to query data from tables using SQL and DB2 scripting language.
- Good Working Experience in Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
- Good in Programming Concepts (JAVA/J2EE), Frameworks (spring, Struts, Spring Batch) Database concepts & experienced in SQL, PL/SQL Hibernate and Oracle.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of areas like Apache, Tomcat, and Linux administration and Incident/change/Problem Management etc.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS creating Controllers.
- Good Exposure to Web Application Development using J2EE technologies and Oracle.
- Good Exposure to work on Frame Work using Struts MVC, Spring MVC Architecture.
- Extensively worked on open source control frameworks Struts, Hibernate and have in depth knowledge of design patterns and Multi-threading.
- Designing, building & supporting complex Drupal web applications for large consumer focused websites.
- Experience on API development using node JS, express JS
- Developed templates for Multiple Screens using Angular JS.
- Building application with JS frameworks Such as Angular JS.
- Good in web Based Client-server Architectures and Frameworks such as Struts, Spring 3.2.
Java/JEE Technologies: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSTL, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, LDAP, Junit, ANT, StrutsJSF, JDK8, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Java Beans, JMS, LDAPJava Mail, JAXB, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, SOAPSOA and Design Patterns.
Web Technologies: Angular2, AngularJS 1.x, React JS, GWT (Google Web Tool Kit), Tag Libraries, Custom Tags, jQuery, Ajax, jQuery, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap, Azure, JSON
Build & Release Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Gulp, Grunt.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Sybase
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, Atom, IntelliJ, Sublime Text 2, Dreamweaver, WebStorm 9, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Cloud Platforms: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS.
Application Server: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Version Controls: Tortoise SVN, GIT, Jira
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model, SDLC
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
Sr. Fullstack Java Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, IoC, Web Framework.
- Had experience in performance tuning J2EE apps, performance testing, analysis, and tuning.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in Weblogic Application server.
- Migration of current search process from Database to Solr search engine.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques like Lucene, Solr with Jetty Server.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including Spring, Play and Lucene.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Responsible to finish Jira Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in the review of the BRD, HLD, LLD, Use Cases, Functional specifications, Test design of the application.
- Used SpringBOOT to create stand-alone spring applications (Microservices).
- Used Angular2.0 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL Microservices using Spring Boot for the application to seamlessly integrate with supporting sub systems.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing on the Microservices Being Developed.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Involved in Core Java 8 coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, ExceptionHandling, Generics and Enumeration to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Developed Java/J2EE code, implemented node Js socket of java script, and business logic using Spring, hibernate framework and OOP concepts, involved in Peer code reviews.
- Deployed the Microservices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry for scalability of the applications in future. Used Docker as a container tool to deploy the Microservices.
- Extensively worked on the Angular UI Routing to handle navigation to access different components in the application.
- Worked with the Architecture teams to implement upgrade of Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0. Implemented new recommendations from Architecture team.
- Unit tested all the classes using JUNIT at various class level and methods level.
- Worked on Swagger, REST with JSON to test data, and Postman for testing the Web Services and Documentation of the Web API.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring, Angular 2, Hibernate, XML, CSS, Ajax, Log4j, JSON, Web services, Docker, AWS, Selenium, Junit.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Java Developer
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile - SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third-party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and sed JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Re-developed a singlepage application using AngularJS which was supported in IE 8, 9, 10, 11, Firefox, Chrome.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Based on user requirements deployed them on Web Logic Application server.
- Used UML to develop Use case diagram, class diagram and sequence diagrams.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js and MVC framework for data access.
- Extensively implemented AngularJS Views, Controllers, Routes, Directives and Services.
- Implemented business logic using Struts action components in the Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Developed single-page Backbone.js application
- Developed a project working on a PHP and MySQL database driven website for one of their clients involving creation of static HTML pages from PHP forms.
- Strong understanding of features and utility functions of Backbone.js
- Involved in development of back-end business layers using Servlets.
- Implemented Node.JS Socket.IO for real time communication.
- Implemented more number of skins, and combination of the CSS sprites.
- Coded pages using CSS in a table less environment.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Services, Hibernate, AngularJs, NodeJS, BackboneJs, PHP, Oracle 10G, AJAX, XML, XSLT, IBM MQ Series, Web services.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Build with Java J2EE, Apache Tomcat 8.0, WebLogic 10, Maven 3.0, Spring Wicket, Junit, Oracle 12c, Spring 4.0, RESTFUL, SOAP web services, JSON, Selenium.
- Involved in developing application using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Developed Java application which is an integration of technology Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Hibernate, REST and SOAP web services.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.2 technology.
- Written Junit test for whole projects and calculated the mutation coverage for all the files.
- Created Mock service to all request and response and developed the business layer using Spring beans using Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control principles.
- Developed Custom Directives, Custom services in Angular JS and utilized UI Router to develop a Single Page Web Application.
- Implemented Node.JS Socket.IO.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Rest let to call third party vendors
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Developed User Interface using Angular JS, jQuery, Html5.
- Designed Mock ups in Adobe Creative Suite using Photoshop, Illustrator according to the business requirements.
- Used Ajax to consume the web services and then represent the data to the user without the necessity to reload the complete web page.
Environment: Angular JS, Bootstrap, Java 7, jQuery, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Log4j, JSON, Web services, Selenium, Ant Build, WebLogic, PL/SQL, REST Web Services, Spring.
- Developed Online Shopping System using J2EE technologies.
- Configuring JDBC in WAS with ORACLE.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Implemented JSF in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX Development.
- Specify, design, and develop, test and support software.
- Designed and developed back end using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Maintain and update documentation as needed.