- An experienced engineering graduate having 7+ years of experience in Software Development and Testing.
- Experience in Android App development with Android SDK using Android Studio.
- Experience in developing Web based applications using Java.
- Experience in application development in Android and iOS.
- Experience in publishing and managing apps in Google Play Store.
- Experience in managing source code using Git.
- Experience in using libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strategically designing and implementing design, development, debugging and deployment phases of the requisite software.
- Experience in Manual and Automation testing and involved in System, Unit, Acceptance, Regression, Sanity and Exploratory Testing across SDLC on Linux, Android platforms.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Architecture, Design and Programming from design to implementation.
- Extensively worked on memory leaks, push notifications, content providers.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to coordinate with various team members involved in the project.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a good team player.
Languages: Java, C, C++, C#, Swift, HTML, XML, CSS, MySQL
Tools: Android SDK & NDK, Xcode, Eclipse, Filezilla, Git/Github, Visual Studio, Xamarin
Operating Systems: Windows, Android, Linux, iOS
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Perforce, CQ(clear Quest), Bugzilla, Redmine
Technology: AWS, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Participates and contributes to all phases of the SDLC, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review and deployment planning
- Implemented various UI screens meeting the requirements from the Design specifications.
- Implemented bar charts and pie charts to track appointments fetched from the data base.
- Used services, Asynchronous tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Designed billing layout and PDF view for billing.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E - mails, SMS, etc., from the app and designed suitable GUI for these applications.
- Used third party libraries like Retrofit for providing powerful framework for authenticating and interacting with API’s and sending network requests, used Butter Knife to inject views.
- Involved in designing UI screens for iPhone application.
- Fixed bugs that I came across during the different stages of the development, and after the deployment.
- Managed app release on Play store and Provided subsequent releases, which included feature changes, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Worked on all platforms Android, Web, iOS.
Confidential, San Francisco, CASoftware Developer
- Designed screens for the application with Android Studio.
- Application developed by dividing in to different modules by SDLC Life cycle.
- Implemented UI screens with Fragments, Activities to fit in different size screens like mobiles and tablets.
- Customized UI components like alerts, popup windows for displaying information across the app.
- Developed UI for most of the modules in the application using List View, Grid View, View Pager and Tab layouts using Action Bar.
- Supported Tablet compatibility for the application.
- Worked closely with QA team while fixing bugs and fragmentation issues.
- Implemented store location by using Google Maps API.
- Used Google Maps for faster navigation to find the Branch location and information to user get there.
- Implemented Dialog Fragment to share the product with their friends and family.
Environment: Android, Java, Android SDK, NDK, JSON, REST API (JSON), CSS, Android Studio
- Involved in the full life cycle of the application using Agile/SCRUM SDLC process.
- Implemented a Home screen with Navigation Drawer allowing user to switch between screens from anywhere in the application.
- Worked on JSON web services to parse data and show up to the user on the UI screens.
- Responsible for design of user interface using various custom layouts, buttons, dialog boxes, alert boxes and different form of widgets.
- Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from database using simple adapters.
- Implemented Push Notification to provide user alerts based on their account settings to pay bills, etc.
- Added localization support, throughout the mobile & mobile-web application.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the project including planning, designing, development, testing and deployment.
- Used browser compatibility standards and principles to perform the website operations.
- Implemented Pop up Screens and used HTML to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Used jQuery to handle the client side validations.
- Created a local database using SQL to store and retrieve the data.
- Developed web applications that are cross - browser compatible.
- Actively participated in day - to - day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager.
- Responsible for fixing bugs encountered and communicating back over to the QA team.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases manually.
- Executed automated test scripts.
- Performed regression testing against the CBRE module.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and reported.
- Participate in architectural, technical design, and product design reviews.
- Execute test scenarios for CBRE and Single view reports/ data usage reports
- Ensure that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products, from both a business and technical perspective.
- Assist with test planning and provide project estimates.
Environment: JAVA, Selenium, Python, JIRA, GIT