- Expertise in Core Java programming, OOPS concepts, Exceptions, Multithreading, Collections and Generics.
- Worked with some Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory and DAO (Data Access Object).
- Good working knowledge on Spring DI (Dependency Injection), Spring JDBC, Spring ORM and Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring AOP.
- Excellent experience in the design, development and implementation of Model - View-Controller (MVC) using Springs Framework, Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object) and DAO's using Hibernate, J2EE Architecture.
- Profound knowledge on Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like Oracle and MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in managing database with JDBC and ORM (Object Relational Mapping) frameworks like JPA, hibernate using SQL and HQL queries.
- Experience in manipulating the data in the Database using SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, functions and views.
- Extensively used Angular JS framework for developing Single Page Applications (SPA's).
- Experience in writing test cases using Postman for Web Service test and front-end testing using Jasmine as the testing framework.
- Experience in developing Java Micro Services and delivering the products.
- Experience with test-driven development using a various unit testing framework such as Junit.
- Experience in implementing SOAP and Restful web services.
- Experience in working with deployment tools like Maven and source/version control tools like GIT.
- Experience in using Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management (IAM), AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon CloudFront, Route53, Amazon VPC).
- Good team player and avid to learn new concepts.
Operating System: Windows XP/7/10, Linux
Languages: C, Java/J2EE, SQL
Servers: IBM Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Amazon EC2, JBOSS
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, Restful)
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Java Micro Services, Hibernate, Angular
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, MS SQL
Cloud (IAAS): Amazon Web Services
Software Development Methodologies: Agile Methodologies
Java IDEs: NetBeans, Eclipse, Sublime Text
Confidential, Washington, DC
Full Stack Developer
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful Web services in Mule ESB based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- To create views and to hook up models to the DOM, Used Angular and synchronized data as SPA.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jquery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Worked with custom directives in Angular to generate reusable components and developed custom views using Bootstrap components.
- For data binding and reusability of HTML pages, Worked with some of the Angular directives.
- Performed Angular JS end to end testing using Protractor framework.
- Worked on using Grunt used for concatenation, minification and running of unit test cases.
- Legacy Web Services Systems using SOAP (AXIS-2) is migrated and implemented using REST (Jersey extending the JAX-RS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Accessed Restful resources with HTTP protocol, the URL of the resource serve as the resource as the resource identifier and GET, PUT, DELETE, POST and HEAD are the standard operations.
- Created and consumed RESTful based Web services and used SOAPUI to test for send and receive XML data and worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point to point mode communication.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based web services.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Involved in Documentation and Design using UML modeling such as Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use case diagrams.
- Designed the base architecture of the system by implementing various design patterns for a clean architecture.
- Wrote various fine-tuned HQL queries for persisting the data using Hibernate integrated with Spring and used second level cache for caching objects across sessions.
- Worked on Java Message Service (JMS) API for developing message-oriented middleware (MOM)layer for handling various asynchronous requests.
- Used Maven for build and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Prepared and executed test case for unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Data Access Object, MVC, Singleton design patterns to design the server-side components
Confidential, Bedminster, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Attend Daily stand-up meetings (Scrum) and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint.
- Involved in the SDLC phases such as requirement gathering, design, and development and testing of the application.
- Worked in an agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Worked closely with team members to exchange knowledge in distinct phases of the application.
- Configured the local workspace by using the Maven dependencies and separated the Web Module, Service Module and Data Module in Eclipse IDE.
- Developed the Web Module using Spring Boot and integrated with Maven.
- Implemented OOPS concepts and some core java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling and File Input/output to develop the business logic.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework and composed the application classes as Spring Beans using Spring IOC/Dependency Injection.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created Stored Procedures and SQL queries on tables in Oracle 11g databases, which were called by user-oriented application modules.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring various mappings with the backend relational database in hibernate files using Spring ORM.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in MVC architecture of Angular JS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Implemented responsive web designing to make the application compatible with various browsers and screen sizes.
- Developed the application using the Angular JS directives like ng-model, ng-app, and ng-controller.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers, Services, Filters and Routing.
- Used Angular Forms for validating the Forms on client-side.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine.
- Updated User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Created REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used log4j as the logging mechanism for the entire application.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Java FullStack Developer
- Reviewed the functional, non-functional requirements and high-level designs.
- Worked with Agile Methodologies.
- Extensively used Eclipse as an IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Developed and integrated with server components using spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in the development of the application based on Spring MVC to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP UI components, JSTL, Validators, Events and Listeners.
- Developed server-side validations using Spring Validation.
- Extensively worked with Object Oriented methodology and Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception handling, String builder.
- Implemented Hash table and Hash set for inserting and fetching values.
- Developed code participating in different layers of the application such as JSPs for presentation, Dispatcher Servlet as controller, Spring beans (POJO) for holding logic and Hibernate as ORM framework for mapping with the backend database in Spring MVC.
- Implemented enterprise applications using RESTful web services.
- Developed unique design methodology such as MVC patterns.
- Used Hibernate for Object mapping. Worked extensively in the backend Oracle database.
- Used Log4J for any errors in the application.
- Used Bootstrap to implement responsive web designing.
- Used JQuery for implementing basic animations like dropdown, scroll up and scroll down.
- Designed user friendly navigation to display various sections of data using JQuery.
- Used MAVEN for deployment of the application and as build management tool.
- Provide critical support to current order management systems being used as and when required.
Confidential, Independence, OH
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed presentation layer; UI components, validations using HTML5, applying styles using CSS.
- Involved in designing the project using spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Implemented Spring MVC pattern to ensure clean separation between the presentation tier and the business tires.
- Developed Spring Configuration File to define data source and beans.
- Involved in coding some Core Java implementations.
- Designed and developed the database Tables and Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL in SQL Developer.
- Created RESTful web services using Jersey API for various internal applications.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Developed processing component to retrieve customer information from MySQL database, developed DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit testing framework.
- Prepare the development structure for Eclipse, Maven.
- Configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging in Eclipse.
- Worked with GIT repository to manage project.
- Deployed on Apache Tomcat server in local and integration test environments.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Analysis, design, development and support phases of software development life cycle.
- Develop software applications according to functional and technical design specifications.
- Developed source code using core Java 1.7 and J2EE frame work.
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap.
- Worked with React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI Objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Implemented Redux Store and React State for server-side rendering and refactoring Reducer logic using functional decomposition and Reducer Composition.
- Developed and consumed SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS and Apache CXF, RestFul web services using JAX-RS and used AXIS to send service requests to Web Services.
- Developed Web services component using XML, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Developed customer authorization for external Systems using JAX-WS/SOAP web services.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL queries to perform database operations on Web Sphere
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process.
- Focused on Test Driven Development, thereby creating detailed Junit test for every single functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the web services.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Ensuring all the new development meets the requirement specification and standards set forth.
Environment: JDK1.7, Apache CXF2.7, Jersey 2.x, Myfaces, SAML, JSF 2 IIB 9, SOAP, XML, XSD, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Log4j, Junit, Weblogic, XMLSPY.