- Over 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Web Applications in Client/Server environment using Core JAVA/J2EE applications.
- Designed and modeled projects using techniques in UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams etc. using Rational Rose.
- Experience in Scrum Agile & Waterfall model of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Design through implementation and testing.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, EJB and Web Services.
- Expertise in application development frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF and Hibernate.
- Implemented various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring Application Context with dependency injection and using spring web module integrated it with Struts framework and Hibernate.
- Experience in using IDE like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IBM RSA, Intellij, RAD, TOAD and GWT.
- Experience in developing web services using JAX-RS, Jersey, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and WSDL.
- Experience with JUnit in performing unit testing and determining the application functionality and monitored
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modelling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environments.
- Interacted with the Data Modelling team to understand the designing of the data warehouse and data mart.
- Good experience in implementing solutions for SOA, Java Web Services like JAX-WS Web Services and JAX-RPC Web services.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Integration technologies in the areas of Restful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, WSDL and XML.
- Extensive experience in working with various databases like Oracle11g, SYBASE, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid background and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Expertise in version control tools like SVN, CVS, GITHUB and IBM Rational Clear Case to manage and control software development.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience in using issue and bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS
- Experience in using JDBC and Hibernate for database operations
- Experience on SDLC, Water Fall and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in using ANT and Maven for building the projects and deploying the projects in servers and also using log4j and JUnit for debugging.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter
Languages: Java, Java Script, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQ, UML and Unix Shell Script.
Java Technologies: J2EE, EJB, JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JSF, JNDI, JAXP, RMI
Frameworks: Struts2, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBatis, JMS(MQ Series), JUnit, Cucumber, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Ajax, JQuery, JSON, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS3.
Web/Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, Glass Fish.
IDEs/Utilities: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net beans, Intellij, RAD, TOAD, GWT
Database: MySQL, JDBC, ODBC, Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL, DB2, NOSQL(Mongo DB)
Modeling/Business Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Drools
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Perforce.
CI/CD Tools: Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Hudson, Jenkins, JIRA
Web Services: SOAP(WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS), RESTFUL(JAX-RS, JSON ), Camel, Mule ESB
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP?7,UNIX/Linux 5, Sun Solaris, Ubuntu
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Extensively involved in the review and analysis of business requirements.
- Involved in High Level and Low level analysis and design.
- Strong understanding of Java Collections, Exception mechanism and Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed API and exposed it using Spring based REST web services and consumed it in the front end
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlets, JSP.
- Involved in development of Spring Batch.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of tags as per W3C/508 standards.
- Created RESTful API to fetch data from Oracle database and return JSON format data, then this data will be used for displaying questions and generating reports
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with core Java and spring framework.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application development.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Work closely with the product owners on business requirements
- Involved in the spring controller development using spring MVC, spring security and spring core modules.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Designed and developed Rest Services using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RESTful, JPA, Hibernate.
- Business logic implementation, data exchange, XML processing and graphics creation has been done using Python and Django
- Involved in the service layer development using Restful Web services.
- Implemented Restful Web services using jersey API.
- Implemented backend part with Hibernate.
- Involved in setup of SOA Center of Excellency supporting pre-sales, identifying new opportunities, defining best practices and product demonstrations for various business opportunities
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and 508 compliance guidelines
- Parsing various format of files like XML, JSON format files and load into Oracle database with Python XML and JSON modules.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUnit and Easymock frameworks.
- Designed and developed the REST using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Used SVN for code repository.
- Unit Test Python library was used for testing many programs on python and other codes.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, NT/UNIX, JUnit, Pro*c, DOJO and JQuery .
- Used Elastic Search as backend for developing an analytics solution to customers.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Participated in system analysis and data modeling, which included creating tables, views, indexes, synonyms, triggers, functions, procedures, cursors and packages.
- Created batch framework by using spring boot batch.
- Used JMS (Apache Camel), Mule ESB for implementing Service Oriented Architecture for sending and receiving messages while using web services.
- Developing application module coded on Spring Batch and Apache camel.
- Achieve integration between applications using Apache Camel.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and artifact deployments in the QA environments.
- Compliance to client specific project management methodology (Zackman Framework).
Confidential, NYC - NY
- Extensively involved in the review and analysis of business requirements, documenting the requirements and design and communicating the development approach to the development team.
- Involved in High Level and Low level analysis and design & implementing business layer.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using Ext JS UI Framework, HTML, CSS, JSP, Struts.
- Involved in validations using HTML, jQuery, Ext. JS and JSP as per user requirements.
- Used core Java to build new functionality based on requirements.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collection.
- Involved in unit testing, code reviews of others work for all functionality implemented.
- Created multi-layer multi-phased transformation plan to meet future growth needs of commercial & small Business Lending depicted in blueprint using TOGAF views like business context, system context, logical and technical architecture.
- Involved in the Agile/Scrum based development phases.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate.
- Developed Spring IOC to configure all the services and utility classes in spring context file to wire them whenever required in the application.
- Implemented Restful Web services using jersey API.
- Consumed Restful Web service using jersey API.
- Coded classes to invoke Web Services.
- Have used DOJO toolkit to construct Ajax requests and build dynamic web pages using JSP, DHTML and java scripts.
- Execute testing on both front end and back end systems using cucumber.
- Achieved Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) implementation with Cucumber where backend language used is Java and expanded test scenarios, tracked Cucumber reports.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and ActiveMq.
- Experience in application integration using Apache Camel and understanding of Mule ESB.
- Implemented database integration with Hibernate with DAO patterns and done the traction management with Hibernate template and transaction by using session factory.
- Preparation of JUnit through Easy Mock.
- Implemented Elastic search as a distributed searching component with RESTful API
- Implemented Elastic search for the purpose of full-context search
- Responsible for all code committed to sub version (SVN) and merging of changes to the latest code from the branch.
- Used Maven to build the application.
- Done the bug fixes while development is going and involved in the support of this product deployed at customer site.
Environment: core Java/J2EE, Spring, Jsp, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Maven, Agile, Ext JS, Spring Source tool, SOA, SOAP UI, TDD, Cucumber, JMS (Apache Camel), Hudson Build tool, DB2, Web Sphere as application server, SQL, PL/SQL, TOGAF.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Involved in designing the application and developed the code for various options to Claim Information and Enrolled Users Profiles Info.
- Involved in preparing logical and physical architectural diagrams and effort estimations using Rational Rose.
- Participated in multiple architectural design meetings from the inception of the project.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and configured Struts-config.xml file for mappings.
- Worked with Spring DAO, IOC and session bean factory for developing business Services, Used Hibernate and JPA Annotations to map Java classes to database tables.
- Develop Web Services WSDL, XML and SOAP for the application.
- Worked on having the integration, UAT and PROD environments of One Walgreens integrated with Sales force's corresponding environments.
- Worked with the Data Power and load balancer teams in procuring, installing the Mutual SSL certificates for the Transport Security Layer and X.509 certificates for the message level authentication using asymmetric encryption.
- Used Soap UI tool to test the web services by directly hitting the services deployed on the Web Sphere Message Broker from the DMZ data power appliance.
- Facilitate the deployment of the services in multiple testing environments for system testing, integration and UAT testing.
- Used JDBC-API to communicate with Database.
- Developed front end using Struts Frame Work.
- Developed Java Servlet that acts as a controller and maintains the session state and handles user requests in Middle Tier.
- Developed Service Locator object to abstract all JNDI usage and to hide the complexities of initial context creation, EJB home object lookup.
- Involved in designing JSP pages using Struts tags and scriptlets to encapsulate the logic that generates the content for the page.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures using SQL/PLSQL.
- Used Oracle database and extensively wrote SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML statements.
- Used Oracle as the database and developed PL/SQL database scripts and wrote Stored Procedures and triggers.
- Used SCRUM-Agile Software Development Method for managing application developments.
- Used several J2EE design Patterns (Session Façade), DAO, Proxy for the Middle Tier development.
- Implemented JDBC framework for connectivity with Oracle 9i database as backend.
- Used Ant to build the application and deploy on Web Logic Application Server.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Java Script, HTML, SQL, EJB, XML, Web Logic Application Server, JDBC, Gradle, SCRUM-Agile, Oracle 9i, Ant, SQL, PL/SQL, MVC, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3, UML, SOAP Web Services, IBM Web Sphere, XML, Ant Scripts, Unix Shell Script, UNIX.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets using Struts framework.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts 1.2 Framework.
- Mailing system using Core java mail API to notify the staff when a customer submitted a policy.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card and fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with various Java patterns such as Service Locator and Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors.
- Worked on the JAVA Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Implemented the background work using Multi-threading which sends mails in bulk behind the scene.
- Implemented Tiles Framework for the views layout.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Developed the import/export utility, which allows user to import/export to/from MS-Excel, CSV and Database.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third-party service API for validating credit cards.
- Used Java Messaging Services(JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
Environment: Struts frame work, core java, J2EE (Java, JNDI, JSP, JDBC, Servlets and JSP), Apache Tomcat, SQL, HTML, Eclipse, Windows XP, MVC Design pattern, MySql, Rational Rose, SOAP, Tiles.
- Developed the Unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Web Enabled the HMDA Application using STRUTS framework, JSP, Servlets.
- Development experience with Core Java such as IO, Multithreading, Collections, Networking.
- Created Issue Tracker and Prepared Test cases using JUNIT framework.
- Provided the Support for application in SIT and UAT and Production environments to fix the bugs.
- Web Enabled the HMDA Application using STRUTS framework, JSP, Servlets.
- Developed Struts Forms, Action classes, Struts Validation Logic; Designing web pages using JSP
- The work involved design, implementation and coding in perl, XML, Java, Java Servlets, J2EE, EJB and JSP etc.
- Developed stateless session beans to hold business logic.
- Participated in System Testing and Coordinated User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit framework.