- Over 10+ year of professional experience in development and deployment of various Object oriented and web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and working on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Result Oriented Full Stack Java developer with 8 years of experience and demonstrated ability to successfully implement complex large - scale, N-tier, distributed, real-time enterprise applications. Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML in Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect and Umbrello. Worked in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which incorporates Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Debugging, and Testing and also worked as a Production support for Software Applications in Client Server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications. Worked on different environments CORBA distributed systems. Worked on different software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Crystal, Waterfall Model, and Test Driven Development Approaches. Strong Hands on experience in using Visual Modeler. Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Strong hands on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on N-tier Architecture using Java /J2EE and java based technologies such as Spring, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web Services, XML, JPA Eclipselink, JMS and JDBC. Expertise in software design patterns/frameworks J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access objects) and GOF Design Patterns (Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Singleton, Session Façade, Template Method, Strategy Pattern).
- Developed dynamic XML processing component using Java, Oracle and XML.
- Experience using Mainframe System for existing application analysis for migration to Java.
- Development of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), MVC, Spring with Hibernate, AJAX for search panel, Java Swing & AWT for desktop app.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used AJAX to partial fresh for frames, tabs and combo box along with Java Scripts.
- Developed the application module in Java based on the feasibility study.
- Implemented custom data structures using java collection framework.
- Experience in creating automation testing framework from scratch using Selenium RC, Java and Eclipse.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Design and program enterprise java beans for the development of large enterprise applications.
- Having very good understanding in Banking, Health Care and Finance domain.
- Experience in application/web servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic Application Servers, JBoss and Tomcat Web Servers.
- Experience in building projects using development tools like IBM RAD, Eclipse.
- Proficient in n-tier application design and development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2.0, JSF, Oracle SQL.
- Good experience in implementing web service layers and prototyping User Interfaces for intranet, web applications and websites using HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, and SOAP.
- Experience in Log4J logging framework and Quartz scheduling framework.
- Experience in working with various Databases like MYSQL, Oracle, and SQLServer
- Express. Strong experience in JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used WAS - Web Application Stress tool to simulate large number of requests with small number of client machines.
- Worked with the team to build a Sinatra based product which was a front end UI in MVC using libraries including jQuery, jsPlumb.
- Used Ruby, Sinatra and WEBrick to develop HTTPS REST API that takes device MAC address as input and returns usage from SNMP channel for the device.
- Using Sinatra Framework, Developed complex APIs for third party integration (JSON file format) and authentication as specifications.
- Normalized message and user models to interoperate between different messengers
- Stack: Sinatra Node.js RethinkDB WebSockets.
- Using Sinatra Framework, Developed complex APIs for third party integration (JSON file format) and authentication as specifications.
- Progressed through several project life cycles performing code development activities varying from UI design to Business functionality implementation.
- Flexible committed individual with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, aiming to specialize in the fields of Java/J2EE.
- Good working knowledge on OAuth, PVCS,CVS and SVN for version control.
- Outstanding skills in design aspects and technical documentation along with strong interpersonal, analytical, and Organizational skills.
- Active participation in entire lifecycle of software development. Activities include study of conceptual design as well as detailed design, coding, unit testing, system integration testing and support, and also supported Wealth management.
- Experience in the Agile (SCRUM) Development Process.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills while conducting functional and technical training sessions.
Java/J2EE: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, EJB, JNDI, JAX-WS, JPA
Web Frameworks: JSP/Servlets, JSF, Struts2, Spring MVC
Spring: Modules Core, IOC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP
Web Services: SOAP based Apache CXF and JAX-WS
App/ Web: Server WebSphere … WebLogic Server 8.1/9.2, JBoss, Tomcat
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQLSpring Spring (Core, ORM, AOP)
ORM: Hibernate, JPA
Testing Tools: JUnit, Check style, PMD
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
IDE: RAD, Eclipse and NetBeans
Source: Control PVCS, SVN, CVS
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in a fast paced AGILE development environment while supporting requirements changes and clarifications. Design and work complex application solutions by following Sprint deliverables schedule and also mentoring junior developers.
- Performed duties of Scrum Master including task allocation, tracking and time estimation.
Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, designing, coding, testing and deployment of the application.
- Built web applications and task flows using Oracle ADF 11g.
- Did Analysis and Design of various modules using J2EE Architecture and MVC Design Pattern.
- Used Tiles, JSP, Bootstrap, AngularJS and HTML for Developing the Responsive User Interface of the application.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra noSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Experience Coding groovy, domain class to handle the business logic.
- Used ExtJS, AngularJS, DOJO, Bootstrap, CSS3, Ajax, Node.js, jQuery Services to enhance the functionality of web pages.
- Developed mobile application for payment portal for the company.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Worked on spring and hibernate framework integration.
- Implemented the JPA specification with Hibernate to manage an Oracle10g database.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) for getting data and persisting to the database.
- Implemented the Spring-Security and Transaction Management (Spring-Tx) in the Application.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier (User Interface).
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Deployed the application using Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Stored data present in XML format to MongoDB using SAX Parser.
- Converted data from XML format into java objects and injected into MongoDB.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs.
- Used CVS and SVN to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Generated and edited using XML DOM and SAX.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug and Eclipse's debugging tool.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, JUnit and Maven.
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Created Unit Test and SIT test Scripts for the application.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Tiles, Tortoise SVN, Eclipse, Log4J, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, Spring-Security, Spring-JDBC, Spring-MVC, Apache Tomcat, Velocity, MongoDB, Jenkins, Git, Junit, SIT.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked as a team member to develop web application, user interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Worked with Dynamic widgets. Used AJAX and Jquery widget for data collection and display data on the front end.
- Implemented JQuery (CSS Layout and DOM manipulation and element selections) for several different business site updates, such as page layout changes and content updates.
- Used different Web 2.0 Design patterns such as Navigation Tabs, Item Pagination, Page Grids, Sign-In module, Ranking, Writing a Review, Calendar Picker, Auto Complete.
- Worked on JQuery extensively for various user interactions, front-end validations and other visual effects
- Worked on AJAX functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax driven menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed both JSON and XML data in UI Side.
- This application was written in Ajax, Java Script, JSP, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Used different JQUERY components in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Redesigning the entire site with CSS 2.0 styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Ensured cross-browser compatibility by testing the applications of different browsers including Safari.
- Working on multiple assignments which includes development, implementation and support role for different pages of above two sections.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application in step by step process.
- Analysis and study of the Benefit Configurator application.
- Analyze the project flow between the Benefit Configurator modules: Benefit Data Manager,
- Benefit Explainer, Selector, Translator, Connector and Editor.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Fixing the bugs in Benefit Explainer which is a search function that allows users to search for and view medical, benefit, and payment policy rules stored in the Benefit Data Manager. Interacting with the business and user to understand the tickets in production.
- Understand the user requirements.
- Resolving the production tickets.
- Involved in Code walkthrough and reviewing.
- Written and executed stored-procedures on Oracle DB back-end
- Assisted in deploying the application on Weblogic Application server.
- HTML5, CSS, JQuery, AJAX and JSP have been used to build the user interfaces for web application.
- Creating activity logs and checking in the code to the repository for deployment.
- Creating the test grids required for the deployment.
- Supporting different stages in testing and UAT.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Involved in the design and development of the entire application.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and WebServices (REST, WSDL).
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js, Node.js, Ext JS and JQuery UI.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC framework and developed DAO and Service layers.
- Configured the controllers, and different beans such as Handler Mapping, View Resolver etc.
- Developed web based presentation using JSP, AJAX using YUI components and Servlet technologies and implemented using Struts framework.
- Developed the User Interface using spring, logic, bean, JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Designed Responsive Web Design websites optimized for different displays.
- Involved in several web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence, and collaboration) based on the business requirements
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest Web Services.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Designed JSP layout using Struts Tiles Framework.
- Implemented SQL queries and used stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Used Eclipse for the development environment.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the functionality of each method in the DAO layer.
- Configured and deployed the web application using Weblogic Application Server.
- Used Rational ClearQuest for tracking errors and bugs in the project source code.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals for efficient program development.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Extensively used Hibernate 4.X in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created SOAP web service in pushing data to downstream systems.
- Created architectural diagrams with the help of lucid charts.
- Tested, debugged, asserted and implemented the application using JUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented In Memory Derby Database for the Data Access Layers.
- Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services and created routes using Apache Camel.
- Implemented Policy Pay Method Orchestration service using TIBCO BW process.
- Involved in daily scrum meeting.
- Conducted code reviews using crucible tool and make sure best practices are maintained in development process.
- SOAP UI is used extensively to test the middleware components independently.
- Used Eclipse IDE and JBOSS IDE to develop the application.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
- Used Hibernate annotations to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Interacted with external services to get the user information using SOAP web service calls.
- Generated JAXB stubs from XSD's to use as request and response objects.
- Created WSDL for web service applications.
- Resolve deployment issues and removal of bugs in the code.
- Tested application end to end and checked the logs in SPLUNK.
- Involved in logging standardization meetings.
- Implemented Enterprise Logging and Monitoring for the Cancel/Reinstate applications.
- Converted C++ code to Java code for Re-Write service
Environment: Maven, Spring, Spring-WS, Hibernate, TIBCO BW, SVN, Agile, SOAP Web Services, Apache Camel, JMS, XML, JAXB, WSDL, XSD, JUnit, Jenkins, SOAPUI, JBOSS Application Server, Eclipse LUNA, JBOSS IDE, SLF4j, SQL Developer, JIRA, Subversion, Oracle 11g, GEMS, Application Life Cycle Management, Putty, ELM, C++.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Design and development of the mortgage loans application and normally the application is named as CORE.
- Designed and developed business logic and view pages of Admin and Client Account View Pages Modules also worked on the critical Application Programming Interfaces like Customer Registration.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) like Design, Development and testing phases, and developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Performed analysis, design and development of application based on J2EE and Design Patterns.
- Developed presentation tier using JSPs, Action Tags, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries, HTML, Java Script, and CSS.
- Work extensively in migrating the XMI framework to Angular Framework, all the XMI web pages are rewritten using AngularJs framework.
- Developed Angular UI screens for the Closing/Funding team. Developed functionalities as per releases.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Developed Webservices by using Restlet API and a Restlet implementation as a RESTful framework.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Involving in creation of both service and client code for JAX-WS and used SOAP UI to generate proxy code from the WSDL to consume the remote service.
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment.
- Developed format for the data inside requests and responses by RESTful web services using JSON.
- Used Quest TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Used MongoDB and SQL server for Data storage.
- Domain creation, JDBC connection pools creation, JMS queue configuration and other server configuration for Tomcat.
- Responsible for analyzing the new requirements and writing the functional requirement Documentation.