- 8+ Years’ experience in designing, developing and deploying n - tier web applications and client/server applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Experience in SDLC models like Waterfall Model, and Agile methodologies.
- Good exposure to Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Modeling.
- 8 years of extensive experience in full system life cycle software development within industry domains ranging from Financial Services, Insurance, Retirement Benefits, Health Care.
- Hands on experience with Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, EJB’s, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Thorough understanding of standard enterprise application issues, including scalability, performance, reliability and availability.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying applications in servers like WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience on Core java technology including multithreading, JDBC, RMI, and network programming.
- Good knowledge on Amazon web services(AWS).
- Expertise in Java/J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command, Business Delegate, DAO, Session Facade, MVC.
- Hands-on experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Strong knowledge on hibernates and in using hibernates connection pooling, collections, hibernate caching, hibernate transaction.
- Expertise in Core Java with a strong understanding of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, Spring boot, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Queries using Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Experienced in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful).
- Experience in designing and developing Middleware services using EJB and Spring.
- Experience in Database in MySQL and RDBMS concepts and proficiency in using relational databases such as Oracle 10g.
- Good experience in handling applications using Weblogic, Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Servers.
- Experience in handling, configuration and administration of databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, stored procedures, joins and Triggers.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phase and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools, build configuration and maintaining source control management systems.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GitHub, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in JUnit to develop unit testing and debugging of application.
- Ability to work on critical projects individual under tight deadlines.
Languages: C, C++, Java (1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), SQL.
J2EE/Middleware: J2EE (Servlets 2.4, JSP 2.0, JDBC, JMS), Microservices.
Frameworks / UI: Spring Boot,Servlets, JSF, Struts 1.1/2.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, Hibernate 4.0/5.0
Web services/XML: SOAP, WSDL, Axis, XMLs, DOM, SAX
Design Methodologies/Tools: UML, Agile methodologies, SCRUM
Version control Tools: SVN, CVS
Database: MS SQL Server, SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Service Locator, Session Façade, Business Delegate.
Tools /Others: JUnit, ANT, Maven, Log4J, RESTful services, GIT, Groovy, websphere MQ,IBM RSA, webspere.
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, WebLogic 8.0/10.3, Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, JBoss.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX.
- Application was based on the Model View Controller Architecture Using Struts framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Developed on-line web application to process on-demand Spring Java Batch job executions using to take in various participant information changes and update Retirement System.
- Extensively used Core Java API, Spring API in developing the business logic.
- Used AJAX to partial fresh for frames, tabs and combo box along with Java Scripts.
- Used Spring to perform Dependency injection among all bean class involved in business logic operation.
- Worked to develop fully responsive front-end features using Angular JS 2 directives, controllers, factories, and services.
- Used Angular js 2 to connect the Client-side web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented Spring JMS message container listener to retrieve log objects from queue and send different destinations
- Developed RESTful API's in Node.JS & Implemented the usage of Node.js and NPM, especially for Node build processes.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Involved in implementing REST API to get JSON/XML response from database.
- Developed micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot and JPA.
- Developed with using secured bearer based Service Consumed and Service Provided with OAuth authentication and authorization for RESTful(JAX-RS) web services
- Back-end programming, database Triggers, stored Procedures and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Involved in writing Unit Test Cases using Junit, jasmine for the respective stories.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Successful in translating business requirements and user expectations into detailed specifications employing Unified Modelling Language (UML), drawing UML diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and State Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Gave support by using the Data modler
- Creation of Schemas, databases and tables using MySQL workbench or MySQL command line
- Expert in MySQL, capable of performing all DBA task, writing code, optimizing MySQL database, optimizing table structures, performance tuning on queries and the Database Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Setup a framework and created the configuration files for using Google Web Toolkit(GWT) for UI development, Spring for dependence injection and Hibernate-JPA for ORM.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.8), J2EE, Java script, Restful, JUnit, jasmine, Jenkins, MySQL, XML, JFS, IBM WebSphere, Rational Rose, GWT, Type script, Angular JS, Tomcat 6.0, Maven, Log4j.
Confidential -Orlando, FL
Full Stack Developer
- Interacting with the business users, analysts and understanding the requirements.
- Used JSF Framework to wire the business components.
- Defining the managing beans in faces context and business layer component beans.
- Developed UI screens from available wireframes using primefaces3.2.
- Used Maven to build project by defining all dependencies in POM.xml file.
- Defined service layer using EJB3.0. Defined remote and local services using JNDI names.
- Worked with resource in Angular.JS, Node.JS for communicating with simple service end points.
- Created Different Model objects layer for Database and presentation.
- Developed application using improved J2EE architecture with Struts MVC framework.
- Used SPRING Dependency Injection to access mapper objects created using MyBatis from data Access Layer.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design. Created multiple databases with sharded collections and choosing shard key based on the requirements. Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication and schema design.
- Coded the JSF a component using the ice faces upon JSF framework and involved in validation.
- Written different unit test cases with different scenario and ran them in Junit to test it.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Implemented web based system using JSF 2.1 Icefaces Framework and Java script used for client-side validations.
- Developed the Presentation layer using JSF, HTML and used AJAX/ JQuery based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Designed and developed web pages using Angular JS framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives, filters and services.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP), MVC and JTA modules.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web services interact with external systems.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Juno and deployed into IBM Web Sphere Application Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Use to participate in the daily stand-up, Preplanning and Retro meetings as a part of Agile.
- Jenkins used for continuous integration.
Environment: Ajax, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate 3.2, WebServices (AXIS1.2, SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, XML), Java/Java EE 5 Design Patterns, JQuery, JDBC, ANT, JUnit, Log4j, Eclipse5.x, MyEclipse4.x, Weblogic 9.2, 8.1, UML.
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC.
- Developed the User Interface with JSPs using Struts Tag library and Action Forms.
- Developed java scripts for all client-side validation and developed User Interface (GUI) using JSP, CSS.
- Used core java concepts like Collections while developing server-side services.
- Data storage using DB2 and used PL/SQL for queries.
- Involved with GUI using JSP, Java Script and HTML.
- Experience with Garbage collection and multithreading.
- Developed the business logic using Spring and persistence logic using Hibernate.
- Developed and Deployed EJB components in Web Logic application server.
- Monitored error log using Log4j and solved the problems.
- Implemented JDBC to interact with Oracle 10x database.
- Integrated the spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the Oracle database.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module.
- Used JUnit for testing and integration of modules.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Full stack Developer
- Involved in analysis and design of the application.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
- XSL style sheets for XML to XML transformations to modify business services XML data as per the UI requirements.
- Performed client validation using the Struts Validation framework and Action form for storing the user data.
- Developing dynamic Webpages using JSP, Struts and Tiles.
- Used EJBs (Session Beans) for implementing the business tier
- Developed business services for the retrieval and saving of data to Database (Oracle10g).
- Prepared Unit Test Cases using JUnit and Debugging of System.
- Configured and deployed the application on Web sphere.
- Involved in documenting the programs and system.