- 3+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of, enterprise and web applications, with skills in wide range of Java technologies.
- Good understanding of the System Development life cycle (Requirement, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and support).
- Experience in developing applications in Ecommerce, Online Content Management, Financial and health care domain
- Experience with development, implementation and maintenance of large web/portal application systems using J2EE technologies (using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Swing, Struts, Spring, Shell Scripting, Multithreading, Hibernate, XML, a, Web service, Axis, NetBeans, Eclipse, ANT.
- Experienced in designing, developing and implementing J2EE applications using design patterns like MVC , Singleton, Front Controller, Session Façade Data Access Object, Factory and Service Locator .
- Experienced in working with spring frameworks and ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and MyBatis , which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Good experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture using Struts, Spring, spring web flow, JPA 2, JTA, JNID implementing JSTL (JSP Standard tag library) & custom tag development.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework in developing applications using Spring MVC, IOC, AOP,JDBC, JPA, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Batch.
- Worked on java 8 functional programming concepts like lambda expressions, functional interfaces and Streams.
- Implemented POC for Notifications and Appointment module using RESTful Micro Service using Apache Camel framework using Java 8.
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proficient in working with XML related Technologies XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSL, DTD, DOM, and XML Spy tool.
- Good knowledge in JSON, JAXB, JAXP and Extensive experience in development and implementation of Restful Web Service as a Provider along with JSON as messaging medium and have also implemented Soap based web services using apache-CXF.
- Experience in AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, OpsWorks and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, CloudWatch and Cloudtrail).
- Experience in using PL/SQL in Oracle, MS SQL Server for developing database to create its objects like tables, views, functions, triggers, RDBMS Design, DB normalization, ER modeling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, functions and stored procedures packages along with knowledge on SQL and HQL Queries .
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting, Build and Deployment.
- Experienced with JUnit for unit testing and Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Experienced with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version/Source Control tools including SVN and Rational ClearCase. IDE tools like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Spring STS, and Borland JBuilder and Oracle Jdeveloper.
- Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming and SOA projects.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated) tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Junit, Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS along with GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Worked on various application servers and web servers like WebSphere, BEA Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat
Languages: C, C++, Java 8, PL/SQL, UML2.X
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x, Spring3.0/4.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS2.0, and DOM Parsers, AJAX, Karma, Jasmine
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, JBuilder, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio, Spring Tool Suite.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat7.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere7.x/8. X, JBOSS
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL, Mongodb
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, JIRA, Mockito, Rally, TestNG, Version1
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational ClearCase, GIT Hub
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2 components, routing and service modules
- Developed Angular 2 Components, Services, Pipes and took part in developing unit test and integration test cases using Jasmine, Karma and Webpack.
- Used Services in Angular 2 for Cross-Component Communication and dealt with reactive forms Validations.
- Consumed REST services using Angular HTTP and performed various REST Http operations for data retrievals and updates.
- Performed backend REST Webservices using Angular 2 Http services to get and post JSON data.
- Applied Module wide routing using Angular 2 Router to enable lazy loading and developed components with route parameters.
- Developed both reactive and angular forms module to create template and data driven forms.
- Used Angular CLI for application creation, compilation, limiting, running unit and integration test cases and to create production ready code.
- H TML, AngularJS, Bootstrap for developing mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users and integrated dynamic pages using AngularJS and JQuery.
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment and Ensured Service design fits into overall SOA driven.
- Used major components like Serializers, Parsers, Mappers, and Streamers in Data Transformation Studio for conversion of XML files to other formats.
- Created single page applications with nested and multiple views using Angular ui-router, custom directives for reusable components used across the application.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Extensively Implemented aspect oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate and Springboot, dependency Injection (DI) as well.
- Performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables and HibernateCriteria queries for data retrievals.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Used WS-Security for authenticating the REST messages along with encryption and decryption along with JSON for data exchange between application modules.
- Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database. Implemented RESTFUL web services using springboot and consumed using spring REST services.
- Developed REST clients using Spring REST template to interact with existing REST micro services.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality and wrote test cases to test the Spring DAO layer.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate, configured logging and developed exception handling for the application. Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS took part in deploying application in AWS along with writing and retrieving files to and from AWSS3bucket for UI to render data faster.
- Experience in creating and configuring micro service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrating with AngularJS application
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Created Batch Services to generate reports using Spring Batch and used Mockito for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit as the Unit testing framework and Selenium as automation testing for the developed Java applications.
- Performance tuning to identify and solve possible bottle necks in the application. Ensured code quality using tools like Find Bugs and Jenkins. Used Gradle plugins, Git for Version control, Source tree, Jira for project tracking, Confluence for project Wiki.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Struts, Spring 4.3, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4, JMS, CVS, REST, log4j, JUnit, Jenkins, Gradle, XML, Ajax, XSD, java Script, JQuery, Angular-JS 1.5, Mango DB, Linux, Tomcat, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IBM RAD, Jenkins, docker and Load Runner, selenium, maven.
- Involved in creation of Low-level design documents.
- Created Statistical Reports in jasper using XLS sheet as Data Source and Decision reports for viewing the data using MySQL database as data source.
- Developed the User Interface using SWING
- Developing UI components in JSP and HTML.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Bug fixes for the issues observed in the stage environment.
- Involved in database design and creation.
- Involved in the full life cycle of software design process of other projects, including prototyping, proof of concepts, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Used Firebug for application webpage troubleshooting and Eclipse debugger for the bug fixes.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.