Extensive experience in software development and delivery in internet/intranet and business related applications. Worked as lead/senior developer, architect and business analyst in application areas such as Portal, Content Management, Asset Management, Marketing Analysis based on Internet Browser/GUI with RDMS (Oracle/SQL Server/Sybase).
Application Server: Oracle10g (10.1.4)/9iAS Portal(R1/R2) and OC4J, JRUN, Vignette, Apache/Tomcat, ServletExec, Hummingbird EIP (Portal), ColdFusion 4.X/5.0, MS IIS 5.0, Weblogic 8.X
Development Tools: JDeveloper 9i/10g, Eclipse, TOAD, SQL Navigator, Discoverer, ColdFusion Studio, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, Business Object, PVCS, StarTeam, Ant, ClearCase, MS SQL Studio.
Databases/Platform: Oracle 9i/10g, Sybase, MS SQL Server/Window NT/2000/XP, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HP Unix, RedHat Linux
Contactor/Consultant, Closter, NJ
- Conversion to ORACLE AS 10g environment from the existing Astoria Federal Savings intranet sites under JRUN/ColdFusion 5.0.
- Installed and configured Oracle AS with Portal (10.1.4), Single Sign On, Webcache, and SOA suite(10.1.3)) under SUN Solaris.
- Developed JSP based WSRP portlets (JSR 168 - web service portlet) with JSF frame work and Hibernate.
- Converted their static intranet site to Oracle AS (OC4J).
- Implemented templates based on CMS (BPEL - work flow) under portal.
- Worked on implementing and enhancement of SPM by using J2EE/JSP/iText/XML/XSLT/ImageMagic/Java Scripts/log4j under WebLogic 8.X and MS SQL Server.
- Identified the current production issues such as performance, access, and etc. and fixed within timeline.
- Implemented error logging capability (log4j with JDBC Appender) based on DB table for better production support environment.
- Analyzed and Implemented the SPM site metric reports for marketing purpose such as usages and access/download static.
- Packaged application and deployed to DEV/UAT/PROD environment by following SDLC.
- As a technical architect and portal developer in the Global HR portal such as employee compensation rewards and profiling, and job search (integrating with oracle iRecruitment - ERP). I work on designing and implementing portlets by JSP/J2EE/PDK/OID/SSO/ChartFX (graphic server)/iText (PDF)/PL SQL/DB2/AJAX/XML/log4j under Oracle 10g Portal 10.1.4. This project is implemented based on custom MVC frame work with struts and EJB session beans.
- Implemented Employee Portal site based on PL/SQL and JSP based portlets with EJB bean through Struts frame work. Implemented producing Compensation & Benefit PDF Statement for every employee through iText(PDF). Developed PL/SQL stored procedures for back-end call or any transaction based portal. Integrated the existing .NET apps to portal through XML/XSLT (Web Service). Analyzed and followed up any production issues such as performance and accessibility daily as support. On going daily production support globally including night shift for Employee Portal as second tier support team.
- Coordinated builds, releases, and portal related issues between user, developers and system administrators (used Ant script for J2EE build and release).
- Integrated portal with web applications, off-the-shelf ERP products, and other Oracle applications such as Discoverer or Oracle 11i applications.
- Documented all of the release process for Dev/QA/Production and administrated and monitored a portal production environment.
- Developed any JSP (J2EE) based dynamic portal portlets by using PDK in Oracle 9iAS/10g.
- Worked on user conversion J2EE application using Confidential (get users from OID and load to DB).
- Designed and implemented J2EE based Merrill Lynch Global Tax Service applications under 9iAS Portal with Oracle 9i DB ( Risk Analysis System, Account Mapper, and Contact Management application based on OID- Confidential ).
- Architected and Implemented web application frame environment based on J2EE for Global Tax department web applications.
- Developed and integrated JSP based dynamic portlets (through JDBC) by PDK for Oracle 9iAS.
- Producing and Implementing ML Global Tax related financial reports by using JSP, Servlet, Java Bean, JDBC, HTML, XML, and Excel with Oracle 9i DB under Oracle 9iAS.
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ
HR Portal Architect/ Web Developer
- As a lead technical architect and portal developer in the HR corporate service delivery project I was responsible for the collaboration and integration of the portal platform into the existing IT infrastructure.
- I worked with HR Clients analyzing and identifying technical issues and status.
- This included the integration of all existing HR internal and outsourced web sites into the myLucent portal environment (Oracle 9iAS/Portal under Solaris).
- Communicated with IBM and Oracle to implement Single Sign On, SSL, and integration/stress testing.
- Worked with HR clients on defining requirements and integrating analysis in Portal, Content Management, Single Sign On, Firewall and Personalization for HR Portal.
Confidential, East Hanover NJ
Senior Application Developer/Consultants
- Implemented in company-wide intranet application (mindshare) such as maintaining resources and projects through Internet browser.
- Leaded and developed common module such as connectivity, queries, and form/data validation.
- Developed application using JSP/Java Bean/JDBC and JRun/Tomcat (application server) with MS SQL Server 7.0.
- Researched and analyzed the portal based application software such as HummingBird EIP and Oracle 9iAS/Portal for client need.
- Researched Internet security based on smart card and tokens, and followed up and provided technical information and price quote for client proposal.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- As a technical leader in the development of company wide portal site based on intranet application (eWeb) and site release using Vignette Story Server, Verity (Search Engine) and ColdFusion application server under Sun Solaris. This included using the technologies JAVA, JSP, Java Scripts, and HTML through browsers (IE /Netscape server) and Sybase 11.X (stored procedure). I worked with internal client to produce functional requirements and specification. I developed and customized components and templates such as News, Polls, Forums, and Document library using metadata specification by personalizing between corporate, division, and department level.
- Completed on integrating Portal site (eWeb) to Confidential (Light Directory Service) for security and various employee information by using JSP/Java Servlet and ColdFusion/Java Bean.
- Researched and developed List application (Subscribe/Unsubscribe Client Site) for company wide Financial Analyst using ColdFusion/Lyris server (subscription server)/MS SQL 7.0/Foxbase.
- Identified and assigned tasks to developers and followed up for version control as team leader.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
Senior programmer Analyst
- As a team member in the development of applet based intranet application (Project Resource Management System) using JAVA, Applet, VB with Applet Designer, J++, ColdFusion, HTML, Java through Netscape application server and Sybase 11.X (UNIX) as database.
- The Project Resource Management System (PRMS) is an integrated software application designed to track, control, and report IS project resources and costs.
- It is not intended to replace commercial project management tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, ABT’s Project Workbench) that are used to facilitate project analysis, scheduling, resource assignment, etc.
- The users of the new system include IS administrators, application development managers, and software developers.
- Developed various reports by using Sybase stored procedure, Cold Fusion and HTML/Java Script.
- Successfully completed Asset Recovery Tracking System ( Confidential )/Asset Renew Management System (ARMS) with PowerBuilder 5.0 (PFC) and Sybase 11 in Asset Management Group.
- Developed and implemented common objects & framework to in corporate PB 5.0 PowerBuilder Foundation Class (PFC) into AT&T Credit IS development environment.
- Implemented and maintained version control environment by using Object Cycle under window NT 4.0.
Environment: PowerBuilder 5.0 with PFC/Sybase 11 under Window 95/NT 4.0 and Unix
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Lead System Developer
- Communicated and coordinated systems activities with client departments and other I.S. areas to ensure system compatibility, cross-department information needs, and provides timely information on project status to management (SRC - System Release Cycle).
- Performed the activities in the design, development, installation, and maintenance of multiple projects or a single major project (PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, and etc).