- Over 10 years of experience in Payments and embedded based products and solutions.
- Experience in product engineering like Anesthesia system, Voice recognition system, HPSS Laser System, Payments system, Map Engine.
- Expertise in design, development and testing of embedded software development for real time multithreading/multitasking embedded applications
- Experienced in Developing test and Application Frameworks.
- Experienced in Application development using multiple programming Languages like C, C++, Java, Python, Groovy
- Experienced in writing and consuming REST web services
- Experienced in Continuous integration
- Experienced in tools like JIRA, Fusion, Altus
- Experienced in writing Raptor services
- Experience in developing Framework for the radio devices
- Exposure to Data Structure
- Experienced in implementing design pattern like Publisher subscriber, Factory , Singleton, Factory, Observer, Visitor
- Experienced in creating UML Design using IBM Rational Rhapsody and IBM Rational Rose
- Experienced in SQL and No SQL Databases using Oracle 10g, Sql Server, Sqlite, Postgress and PL/SQL
- Worked on various operating systems such as UNIX/LINUX, RTOS, VMware, MS Windows/NT, DOS, Integrity
- Experienced in Socket programming using TCP/IP
- Experienced in Debugging tools like gdb, Eclipse, Intellij, Visual Studio 2008, Multi IDE
- Experience in detecting memory leaks using Valgrind and Multi IDE
Confidential, SanJose, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Participating in design discussion for the Project
- Giving the RMI for the Project
- Designing the UML and implementing the Design in the existing system considering the impact
- Creating Stage environment for the Feature testing of our payments components
- Writing test cases for functional and unit tests.
- Following complete release cycle like Unit testing, FQA, RQA etc.
- Working using Agile Scrum Methodology
- Merging the PR’s from peers and keeping develop and master branches clean.
Environment: C++, Java, Design Pattern, STL, Boost, GIT, Hive - SQL, Eclipse, Linux
Confidential, Cupertino CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on Application development using Java, C++
- Experienced in different data structure
- Experienced in Validating data using Groovy
- Experienced in cpp unit testing
- Experienced in multithreading, IPC and Boost Library
- Experienced in validation testing for map data provided by Vendor using python and groovy
- Experienced using Agile methodologies
- Experienced using STL, Vector, List and map
- Created various UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose .
- Written Algorithm to find the node from a tree-based structure
- Written Algorithm to compare two data structure to find the inconsistency
- Expeirced in particating Application design discussions
- Experienced in unit testing using CPP and Python testing script
- Experienced in Tree, Graph and Linked List data structure
- Experienced in defect tracking using Radar tool
- Written Tool to fetch data using Confidential Rest web service on Confidential media devices to validate the data during internal online validation
- Implemented Observer Design Pattern and tree data structure
- Experienced in writing complex Hive-Sql Queries
- Experienced in GIT version Control tool
- Experienced in document review and code review
- Experienced in Mentoring developers
- Experienced in working Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience in 3D Graphic design and development using C++
Environment: Java, C, C++, Python, Groovy, multi-threading, Design Pattern, IPC, STL, Boost, GIT, IBM Rational Rose, Hive-SQL, Eclipse, Linux
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Experienced in developing the system using C++, OpenGL and RTOS
- Experienced in multithreading, IPC socket and Message Queue
- Experienced in using Boost Smart pointer in C++
- Experienced in Agile methodologies
- Experienced in socket programming using TCP/UDP Protocol
- Experienced in STL library and used Vector, List and map etc
- Experienced in creating UML diagrams using MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose .
- Experienced in participating design and technical reviews meetings
- Experienced in writing CPP and Python testing script
- Experienced in defect tracking using JIRA tools
- Experienced in code Review tools using Crucible
- Implemented Observer and Singleton Design Pattern
- Experienced in SVN version Control tool and doing integration work
- Experience in unit and system Testing
- Involved in all Phases of SDLC
- Experience in designing and implementing interfaces
- Experience on different document review, code review and defect tracking tools like JIRA, Crucible, Team Centre, Confluence, Perforce and code Collaborator.
- Support software releases in QA and Production
- Experienced in Mentoring junior developer
Environment: C, C++ on Linux, OpenGL, RTOS, VMware, JIRA, Corba, CentOS, VMPlayer, multi-threading, Python, IPC, STL, Boost, Python, Multithreading, IPC Sockets Programming, Valgrind, SVN, IBM Rational Rose
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Designed and Developed CORBA based framework for Radio devices using ORB Express and C++ on Multi IDE for Integrity OS
- Worked directly with the customer to understand the requirements
- Developed a design approach and estimate the work efforts using proprietary estimation tools
- Unit testing implementation of the functional specifications using C, Android, C++, Objective C, Shell Script, Corba, RTRT and documenting the Unit test scripts along with results.
- Implemented multithreading using Posix thread in the framework.
- Implemented singleton and static classes using C++
- Developed XML Parser for Validating and reading the XML file using C#
- Experienced in Rest, SOAP ad JSON
- Provide the necessary support in product testing. This support requires providing immediate code fixes in C++ those help testing team to proceed with testing if they face any issues.
- Resolved many time critical issues during Product Testing phase
- Experienced in IPC Socket Programming using Posix
- Created Tree data structure for storing data in hierarchal data
- Experienced in scripting language like Perl and Python
- Experienced in TCP/IP, UDP and HTTP protocols
- Used smart pointer using Boost library
- Used different STL class like vector and list etc.
- Implemented Factory and Observer design pattern
- Developed UML diagrams like class, sequence, and use case diagrams.
- Interacting with other development teams for resolutions.
Environment: C, C++ using Integrity RTOS, C#, Shell script, XML, Corba using ORBExpress, Integrity using Multi IDE, multithreading using Posix, Perl, Rest, SOAP, JSON, Python, UML using IBM Rational Rhapsody, IPC Socket Programming, SVN and Putty.
- Converted the Text data into Phonemes (speech recognizable form) using Nuance Library
- Designed developed and tested multithreading and multiprocess embedded speech system using C++, Android, OpenGL, Objective C, Java, and STL, Boost.
- Created the UML Diagram like Use Case, Class diagram and Sequence diagram using IBM Rational Rose
- Performed unit and system testing
- Experienced using Agile scrum methodologies
- Experienced in writing C# Program for populating the database and Testing of the data
- Implemented Singleton, Factory, Visitor and Observer design Patterns
- Implemented Tree and Link list data Structure during converting the different country data into Phonemes
- Used SQLite database with C++ for storing and reading data from media device during Phonemes conversion.
- Experienced in debugging using GDB and visual studio
- Extensively used JIRA Defect tracking tool.
- Experienced in writing Perl and Python test script
- Extensive experienced in IBM Clearcase version control tool
- Experience in finding memory leaks using Val grind tool or by overloading the new and delete operator
Environment: C++, Objective C, Java, C# using Linux, STL, Boost, Perl, Python, Windows, LINUX, Telnet, Putty, SQLite, Sql Server, multithreaded, IPC Socket, IBM Rational Rose, IBM Clearcase
- Responsible for UML Design using Entity Architecture and development using Visual C++, ATL, COM, Perl, STL.
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Experienced on configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting various coding and configuration issue
- Strong Health care knowledge.
- Involved in all different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Integrated Test Scripts applicable for different tools in the whole project and test all the different test cases.
- Extensively used JIRA as a Defect tracking tool among the developers
- Implemented MVC Architecture for the controls of the Anesthesia system
- Implemented singleton design Patterns
- Experience in writing CPP Unit test and manual System Testing
- Worked on debugging using GDB and visual studio
Environment: Visual C++, STL, ATL COM, MFC, Linux, Clearcase, Multithreading, JIRA.
- Designed the Architecture of Application
- Developed online report generation Application using C#, Asp.net, Perl, and Oracle-10g.
- Developed System application for Transfer system using C++, STL, Linux, Multithreading
- Developed Application based on Client Server Architecture using C, C++, IPC Socket, Linux
- Developed complex sql and PL/SQL statements.
- Designed database architecture.
- Developed UML design Diagram like UseCase, class diagram, Sequence diagram and activity diagram for the assigned module.
- Design and developed web services and soap protocol.
- Developed application using MVC and MVP architecture.
- Worked on various databases such as Oracle 10g and MS-SQL Server 2005/2008.