- Having 8+ years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Designed & developed several multi - tier Web based, Standalone, Distributed, Client-Server and Multithreaded applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) mostly in cross-platform environments.
- Experience in Agile software development process, TDD and Scrum methodologies and Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as part of Agile.
- Experience with Angular4, jQuery, Bootstrap, VBScript, Perl, AJAX, Adobe Flex, Action Script, JSON, XHTML, DHTML, Tiles.
- Solid Experience with Core Java technologies including: Collections, Interfaces, Synchronization, Generics, Sterilization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java collection, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSF, iBatis, JMS, JSF My Faces, JPA, JNDI, JSTL, JTA, JAX-WS, JAX RS, Spring andHibernate.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in XML technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Expert in employment of Spring Kafka, camel and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service, implemented Kafka to load data on Hadoop File Systems, and move the same data to different data base systems.
- Experience in design patternsBuilder pattern, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Front Controller, Singleton.
- Experience with relational databases Oracle, SQL, My SQL andNoSQL like MongoDB, Mark Logic, Cassandra.
- Extensive Experience in developing persistence layer applications based on Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) between Java and Database (Oracle) using Hibernate
- Experience with Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Server, JBoss, Apache HTTP Server and IBM WebSphere.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) SQS, Lambda, Kinesis, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elasti Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experience with Docker, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers.
- Expertise in unit testing with Junit, Mockito, integration testing and automation with Selenium and CUCUMBER and experienced with Splunk tool for production support.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN (Sub Version), Git, GitHub, Clear Case.
- Quick to learn modern technologies and ability to work in tight schedules on different applications concurrently.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking.
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala.
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Bug tracking, Jenkins, Cucumber.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Spring MVC.
Spring Tools: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro Services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hate os, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI, Sleuth, Zuul, Feign Clinet.
UI Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IntelliJ, WebStorm, NetBeans, RAD.
Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, Apache CXF.
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC.
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio.
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HTML Unit, Selenium, Mockito.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Mango DB, Cassandra.
O-R Mapping: Hibernate, Spring data, JPA
AWS Skills: EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, IAM, AMI, ELB, CLI, SNS, RDS, VPN, NAT, GIT, DNS, Route53, DBA, Dynamo DB.
Big data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Neo4J, Redis, MLlib, Couchbase.
Cloud Environments: Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Netflix Eureka.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git, GITHUB, GITLAB.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Messaging Tools: JMS, Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, TIBCO, IBMMQ.
Platforms: UNIX, Windows 7/8/10.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Used Agile methodology throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developing web pages using Angular4 . 0 Framework and worked with various Angular JS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery .
- Developed the Angular 4.0 components which can be reused across all over the app.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, and Ext JS framework.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry ( PCF ) and managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Developed POCs for Spring Cloud with Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server and the discovery service and clients.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, IOC, transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Implemented secure authentication with LDAP OAuth2 for generating tokens in the Spring Security .
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Used Java8 Streams, Functional Interface, Predicates to make the application perform faster.
- Developed the Application Module using several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Façade, prototype and Composite View .
- Created custom single yaml for configuring multiple profiles in various environments.
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch .
- Written shell scripts to copy output files to a different location after the files are created from spring batch.
- Developed Rest web services using Jersey framework which produces XML and JSON to perform task which leverages both web and mobile applications.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring Boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST calls.
- Configure and deploy the application on JBoss application server.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query and Criteria interfaces.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle database.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Preparing MongoDB queries for reporting and analysing production data for various applications.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins and Used Git as Version Control System and GitHub as repository.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito environments for development and QA teams and Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring Boot, AJAX, jQuery, Angular 4, Microservices, Spring 4.1, Spring Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Netflix Eureka, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Swagger, RESTful web services, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, JBoss,Docker, Maven, Jenkins, Kafka, Shell Scripts, Git, GitHub, JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI, Log4j.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology includin7g team-based design and code reviews .
- Involved in implementing React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implement front end screens using React JS and used various components from NPM and redux library.
- Extensively used JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Extensively used various modules in Sing like AOP, DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and Spring Boot and handled Spring Security and Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread transactions.
- Developed Hibernate classes to retrieve and save data using Spring Framework manager classes.
- Implemented Hibernate such as lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking&transactions.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment.
- Migrated test and use cases for applications to AWS cloud with public and private IP ranges to accelerate development productivity by decreasing test-run times.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Wrote Pl/SQL queries, stored procedures for applications to execute as apart of scheduling mechanisms.
- Resolving spring framework artefacts and code build & deployment with Maven.
- Performed regression testing and continuous integration testing using Jenkins automation tool.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Experience in using MongoDB data models document, key-value & wide column, or graph model.
- Deployed the application on JBoss Application Server and used Log4J for logging mechanism
- Created and running the JMeter scripts for load testing, JUnit for unit testing.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Web Services, EJB 3.0, JPA, Apache Axis, Oracle10g, MongoDB, Java Script, AJAX, HTML, Angular JS, RAD, RSM, Log4j, Clear Quest, Netflix Eureka, Spring Kafka, Zookeeper, Docker,Rational Clear case, AJAX, Bootstrap, JBoss, Jenkins, JMeter, SVN, Maven.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Worked on the Common UI layout for defining the Header, Footer and Menu using JSFF acelets .
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & Application Context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, and security and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the crosscutting concerns.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool to interact with the database.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language queries.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point to point messaging.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAP UI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Worked with DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, triggers, views and integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Built and configured MySQL databases for development and testing purposes
- Deployed the application on Tomcat Application Server used Log4j logging mechanism for logging.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Used Jenkins for continuous ring framework artefact’s and code build & deployment with Maven .
- Used JIRA for defect and issue tracking. integration/continuous deployment.
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium and coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Developed CSS sheets for developing user aesthetic UI components.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed SOAP Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Developed external applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Used JMS API to access the queues, read and write the messages for processing.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB 3.1 annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Responsible for Oracle 10g logical and physical databases design, implementation, and maintenance
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Used CVS as version control.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in all phases of the project like design, development, testing, enhancements and production support.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed form classes, action classes for the entire application using Strutsframework .
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate,Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- JQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Designed and developed reusable Java utility classes for business logic functionality using services like JDBC and JNDI.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Involved in writing SQL queries on Oracle database for designing Tables, View, Index's and create triggers for optimized data access.
- Developed automated Build files using Ant.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Involved in Code review, bug fixing and Test Plans.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in developing the CSS sheets for the UI Components.
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise JavaBean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer information.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming Web Services.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application. Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle10g to create a Database Management System.
- Used Junit for unit testing.
- Created Unit, Acceptance and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents.