- Around 7 years of object oriented software design and development experience in the domain of Financial, Healthcare and eCommerce applications using Internet technologies based on java and j2EE technologies.
- Proven ability to provide valuable contributions at all stages of the software development lifecycle, including fostering adoption of best practices and design patterns to ensure system scalable, flexible, robust, manageable and efficient.
- Adept at requirement management and analysis ensuring that deliverables are on target with specifications and expectations.
- Good and very cooperative Team player, fluent communicational skills and innovative, self - starter and self motivated. Consistently got good reviews of being a good team player.
- Highly productive and results-driven in team and individual projects, strong research and time management skills.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle processes right from Inception Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment through the Implementation.
- Experience in Single page responsive web application development using AngularJS
- Experience with ORM persistence framework on backend using JPA , HIBERNATE and Spring Data.
- Proficient in Web Services implementation with SOAP and WSDL.
- Strong Working Knowledge on SPRING Framework and Spring Boot.
- Strong Working knowledge in JSF and primeFaces.
- Excellent work experience with Database writing highly complex SQL/PL/SQL queries, with major Relational Databases sql server/Oracle/MySQL.
- Hands-on experience with J2EE Architecture, Application servers and Web servers like IBM Websphere, IBM Http server, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, SAAJ, WSDL.
- Expertise in implementing Amazon Web services and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Hands on experience with using IDEs like Eclipse, Intellij, Android Studio, and RAD for Java Programming.
- Hands on experience with using build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, NPM, Gulp.
- Experience in designing/developing and coding applications using Object Oriented Analysis & Design and Transaction Management.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iterative methodology and Pair Programming.
- Played a major role in successfully completing my projects and effectively managing/coordinating with team members, delivering in fast paced & highly competitive environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings.
- Hands on experience on UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Design using UML with Rational.
- Hands on experience with using Version Control Systems Git, Subversion.
- Hands on experience on Operating Systems like UNIX, MACOS and Windows.
Container/Application Servers: Jboss, Websphere, Tomcat 5.5/6.0, SP, Servlet, Liferay Portal, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes
MVC Frameworks: Spring 2.5.6/3.x/4.x, JSF 2.1/2.2, Node JS, EJB, Spring Boot
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, IBATIS, Spring Data JPA
Messaging Standards: Java Message Service (JMS), Spring Integration
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL 5.0, PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS
Web Service Frameworks: JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache AXIS, WSDL, Spring Web Service, Amazon Web Services
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Npm, Gulp
Testing Frameworks: Junit, DbUnit, karma, Jasmine, Mockito, Protractor, Selenium
Version Control: GIT, Subversion (SVN), IBM Rational ClearCase 7.0/7.1
Platforms: Windows 7/8, Red Hat Linux, Unix, Mac OS
Miscellaneous: UNIX Shell Scripting, Jenkins, Google Maps, Splunk
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Grooming early stories to document technical changes, complexity and dependencies for best story estimation and sprint planning.
- Develop restful services, backend changes, database changes and unit testing each functionality using junit and spring test.
- Develop responsive UI components, frontend changes and unit testing each functionality using karma and jasmine.
- Helping with QA and Automation testing using Protractor/Selenium for colleagues stories.
- Help team with finding and solving issues in application.
Environment: Java SE 8, Spring Boot, AngularJs, Spring Data JPA, Protractor/Selenium, Karma, Junit, HATEOAS, Docker, Kubernetes, Bootstrap, Mysql, kibana, logstash, Elasticsearch, Spring AOP, Spring security, Log4j2, Intellij, AWS, NPM, gradle, jasmine, Jenkins, flyway, git, gitlab, WSO2 Identity Server, Apache PDFBox, nginx, swagger
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior J2EE Developer
- Responsible for designing database model document for analytics table for soft-transition to newly eligible Medicare project, develop restful services to store and retrieve information as well as build and integrate with web UI.
- Developed entry point tool for soft-transition to Medicare project on sales portal.
- Browser based client communications with server using REST web services with JSON.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing for different Modules in the application using Jasmine and Karma.
- Worked collaboratively with integration services and provider directory team to find necessary data elements, build the backend rest services with all the business logic and unit testing and consume the upstream services for provider utilization module.
- Developed a whole provider Utilization module for soft-transition tool to newly eligible Medicare project working on both frontend and backend, integrating Google maps, different internal tools which is flexible to switch between Confidential newly built own provider directory.
- Helped csr/chm team to develop services related to roles and login and integrating with UI.
- Received recognition for development and support for partial pay project.
- My proposal for JSR 303 bean validation for RBSMBL project was appreciated by architect and later implemented with completion of websphere upgrade to 8.5 with java EE 6 support.
- Build a responsive web application prototype for Health Library solution consuming xml content from Adam API and transforming xml content to responsive web content using XSLT.
- While securing and optimizing existing restful web services, I made claim summary and plan progress service very simpler abstracting all business rule from UI which made various claims related enhancement in portal very easy and is appreciated.
Environment: IBM Websphere 7.0/8.5, IBM Websphere mq, Java, J2EE, Angular JS, Node JS, Spring framework, Web Services, JPA, EJB, wink, my eclipse 2016, webstorm, sql developer, windows, Google maps, GIT, splunk, ldap, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, My eclipse blue, GIT, harvest, Junit, Mockito, SSO
Senior software engineer
- Lead the development of various modules like Confidential admin portal, marketplace administration, data upload, user registration, organization management, role-based permission and security over Liferay portal.
- Successfully integrated QuickBooks with SB Workbench using OAuth single sign-on feature with Intuit’s OpenId service. QuickBooks users can switch back and forth from QuickBooks to SB workbench just with one click and vice versa.
- Developed a Bank Administration Institute file parser for financial payment reconciliation for a major US bank for transaction matching between forecast and actual.
- Trained team on Junit and Maven with Presentation.
- Orchestrated research on Java Application Server clustering with Liferay Portal, beginning in Glassfish and migrating to JBoss over Amazon EC2 Cloud with Amazon RDS database.
- Deployed column-level AES asymmetric database encryption for bank customers for SB Workbench project.
- Overcame a major problem when transactional functionality failed while implementing multi-tenancy in a SB Workbench with multiple shared databases by identifying the source and utilizing JTA with Liferay over Jboss.
- Contributed to mavenizing of all liferay portlets, hooks, themes and utility under single project tree with dependency conflict resolution, greater scalability and ease of plugin management with single command deployment with separate profiles across different environments.
- Generate report for bank from live system and bulk messaging to customers on various occasions.
- Worked on ISO 8583 Financial transaction messaging to integrate MobileCash with core banking software pumori.
- Developed alert system that works with popular Pumori banking system as per client request similar to sms banking.
- Developed brand new Android App for customers and agents from scratch.
- Worked on feature enhancement and optimization of j2me mobile application.
- Improved security and circumvented a potentially catastrophic vulnerability by identifying a gap in live system security and eliminating the potential for all server credentials to be accessed through the browser.
Environment: Jboss, java, j2ee, Amazon EC2, Amazon s3, Amazon RDS, Liferay, tomcat, eclipse, Linux, git, github, SSO using intuit openID, Jersey framework, maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Junit, Spring, hibernate, Jira, MySQL Jboss, java, j2ee, android, eclipse, Linux, git, Spring framework, jsp, MySQL, jasper reports, jquery, j2me