- 8 years of extensive professional experience in different stages of Application and Product development - Analysis, Designing, Development and Deployment.
- Extensive experience with advanced J2EE Frameworks such as Spring , Struts , JSF and Hibernate .
- Full-Stack Developer using HTML, CSS, Angular, ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC, and Entity Framework.
- Worked extensively in Java 8, J2EE, SpringBoot, REST, Angular JS, Maven, Spring (Core, RESTful)
- Benchmarked Cassandra cluster based on the expected traffic for the use case and optimized for low latency.
- Struts, Hibernate, JSON, XML, HTML 5.0, GitHub, SVN and well versed with RDBMS like Oracle 11g, MySQL. Also, worked on NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections , Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Unit testing, Strong problem analysis and resolution skills. Highly motivated team player with zeal to lean new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade , Business Object (BO) , Service Locator , Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO) , Singleton , Factory .
- Object oriented analysis, design and hands on experience in Java SDK, EJB, JMS, JNDI, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, XML (SAX, DOM), JAX-WS, HTML.
- Expertise in developing both front end & back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, EJB, Spring, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, XML and Restful Web Services.
- Good experience in using version control tools like Clear Case, GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers with Oracle, MySQL and My-SQL server databases.
- Experience with software quality and build tools like Ant and Maven.
- Good experience in configuring, deploying applications using Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss Servers.
- Experience developing Oracle based stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, and Factory Design pattern, Value Object, Singleton and Proxy Design Pattern.
- Proficiency in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Good experience with Java OOPs concepts like Multithreading, Collections and Exception Handling.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
- Engineering web development, multi-tier applications, acting as all players from Database to user interfaces.
- Experience with servers like WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Experience in designing Low Level and High-Level design documents.
- Worked on multiple Operating Systems like UNIX, Windows2k, Win-NT, Win95, and Win98.
- Scripting expertise in SQL, Shell Scripting.
- Experience with JBPM business process management suit.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Configured logging tool using log4J. Managed version control using CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT and Star Team.
- Good experience in implementing Caching strategies and proven expertise in configuring JBOSS Cache provider with Web sphere.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop creative solutions.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JSP, JSTL JSF, Custom tags, Java Beans, EJB2.0, JMS
Java/J2EE Frame works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JUnit
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Web Technologies: Java Script, HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, AngularJS
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008/R2
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, MySQL Workbench, Altova Database Spy, SQL developer for oracle
Java IDEs: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, NetBeans
Web/App. Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Rose Enterprise
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2003 server/Win 7/Win 8.1/ Win 10, UNIX/LINUX
Confidential, New York City, New York
Sr. FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
- Developed front-end components using HTML5/CSS3 and Angular 4. Also involved in back-end in creating Web API with Entity Framework.
- Designed front-end applications, user interface, web forms using HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS3(its preprocessors SASS, LESS), JQuery, JSON and Angular Js, Flash, Dreamweaver, also developed web pages using mock-ups.
- Resolved code flash/load issues by developing dedicated tera-term scripts.
- Manufacture of computer disk drive, flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid state drives.
- Involved in developing dynamic, rich media web content using Flash with Action script Object Oriented programming in AS3, using design patterns.
- Worked with Mongo DB NoSql database for developing user CRUD operations.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router.
- Migrated Mongo database from MMAPV1 storage engine to WiredTiger storage engine as part of MongoDB upgrade.
- Used various Angular 2,4 custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Extensively used JQuery, React, bootstrap, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form for secured validations.
- Utilized core Angular 4 features such as HTTP, Data Binding, Forms, Services and Dependency Injection.
- Developed Angular-JS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Designed flash plug-in for the purpose of including different functionalities and also designed XML files for video, audio, images maintenance purposes.
- Benchmarked Cassandra cluster based on the expected traffic for the use case and optimized for low latency.
- Creating a backend API using NodeJs, ExpressJs, and MongoDB. The API allows users to log in, follow users, post to followers, retrieve their feed, and much more. Built for use with a mobile application
- Created RESTful services with Web API and enabled CORS for services to be consumed in the front-end by Angular.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services. 1
- Scalable data design for MongoDB and Redis. Worked on pre-splitting mechanism using shard keys to distribute data across shards.
- Involved in migrating some of the functionalities in the service layer to Java 8 and in creating interface's sub-class using the lambda expressions.
- Built Node.js, npm based web frameworks and Docker-based Microservices for deployment of web frameworks for data visualization and analytics user interface toolkits.
- Implemented stream and parallel stream collections using Java 8.
- Created RFP micro services to provide RESTful Utilizing Spring boot and Apache CXF for microservices.
- Used Pixel management for each element in the nested loop of elements by Bootstrap.
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlet, spring framework, Struts and Java, XML, and Hibernate technologies.
- Developed Micro-Services based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Micro Services architecture.
- Used the server based java script for persistent server connection in the application process of React JS.
- Involved in writing hibernate mapping files for hibernate Dao's and injecting them using configuration files.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and Restful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Micro Services and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Used Putty to connect to Client Specific Database
- Involved in design and development the database in MySQL and connected with Hibernate framework.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Configured the Spring Framework for this application and Used MVC guidelines for creating application framework using JSP, Servlets technology is used as for implementation of middle layer, which communicates to database server for database operation.
- J2EE Development using EJB, Servlets, JSP, Java, XML
- Developed Action forms, Form beans, Java Action Classes using Struts.
- Open Web Technologies (HTML, CSS and Responsive design)
- Strong knowledge in various Design Patterns including Singleton, and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Experienced with layout mangers including accordion, anchor, border, card layouts in EXTJS.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Identified mapping documents required for system and functional testing efforts for all test scenarios.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Developed Dynamic Dashboards both in interactive & flash mode using various Widgets and Selectors, documents for summary level reporting with large datasets.
- Used AngularJS,angular 2,4 components like modules, controllers, and built-in and synchronizing models with single page Applications (SPA).
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Provided 24x7 productions on call support for SQL Server and MongoDB databases. Backup & Recovery, Database optimization and Security maintenance by creating customized roles at user level.
- Configuration of application using Spring, Struts, Hibernate, DAO’s, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages.
- Configuring high availability using geographical MongoDB replica sets across multiple data centers.
- Architecture and Capacity planning for MongoDB/ Cassandra clusters. Implemented scripts for mongo DB import, export, dump and restore.
- Upgraded Mongo systems and involved with creating shards, replica sets, monitoring, and projections for Mongo Systems.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and Angular JS .
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Spring MVC Frameworks.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Session Façad, Service Locator and Business Facade.
- Integrated Spring Security Delegating Filter Proxy filter chain in web.xml to secure the application and limit access privileges to the users.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey API and JSON, XML.
- Worked with web services components JAX-WS services and worked with SOAP, WSDL to interact with external systems.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL.
- Deployed the applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Oracle11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Writing complex SQL queries and reviewing SQL queries for the other team members.
- Used SoapUI for web services testing.
Confidential - Atlanta, Georgia
- Worked in the design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration, and Class diagrams.
- Designed and developed database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User Functions using PL/SQL, SQL Developer and used them in WEB components.
- Developed this web application to store all system information in a central location. This was developed using jQuery, JSP, Servlet, Oracle 10g, IBatis, HTML and CSS
- Developed data access components using JDBC, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Design and Development of Struts, DAO (Data Access Objects), Views using Struts custom tags.
- Interaction with Oracle Database is implemented using Hibernate and Java to Database Connectivity.
- Implement J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, DAO and MVC.
- Worked in analyzing the requirements and participated in discussions with business analysts.
- Developed Junit test cases for Unit Testing & Used Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Shell scripting to create jobs to run on daily basis.
- Debugged the application using Firebug and traversed through the nodes of the tree using DOM functions
- Monitored the error logs using log4j and fixed the problems.
- Implemented the Scrum Agile methodology for development of the application.
- Used GIT repository as Version Control
- Used Eclipse IDE and deployed the application on Web Logic server.
- Tested and fixed the bugs and reviewed the code.
- Worked extensively on maven
- Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on WebSphere App Server
- Developed business logic using Spring MVC.
- Designing and coding of Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Used various Java, J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO).
- Built the business layer using Spring Transaction manager.
- Built the persistence layer using Hibernate .
- Also designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4J and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Built applications using MAVEN .
- Consumer of SOAP based web services from external clients.
- Developing SOAP and REST Web services.
- Developed Components in the application using Spring Framework.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Working with product owners and Healthcare specialists to better understand and design the deliverables
- Actively participated in meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Proficiency with Security Protocols.
- Implemented using the MVC design pattern.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Unit testing for various components.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.