- Highly motivated iOS Developer with more than 5 years of experience in the app industry.
- My positive attitude can bolster the morale of those around me, leading to a more productive environment. Describe myself as a swiss army knife: able to tackle on any new obstacles, to learn on the go, and to adapt quickly to any situation. Seeking to leverage and to bring my skills of programming, designing, marketing, strategic planning or leadership into a professional workplace.
- Mobile Application Development || Web Design || Coding || Software Development
- Technology Innovation || Process Improvement || QA & Testing.
- Designing and developing high - end enterprise level Web, Windows and Mobile Applications expertise in Application Development iPhone/iPad using objective-C, XCode (5.X, 6.X,7.X,8.X), IOS (5.X, 6.X, 7.X, 8.X,9.X,10.X) and Cocoa Touch, UIKit.
- Sound Knowledge and good working experience on newly launched Xcode8 and experience on Swift3.X, Swift2.x.
- Complete understanding of iPhone/iPad/iPod architecture and various versions of iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK) that includes Xcode, UIKit, MapKit, WebKit, Instruments, iPhone simulator.
- Thorough understanding of COCOA design patterns, MVC architecture and other concepts like Delegation, Protocols, Singleton, Notification, MVVM.
- Expertise in creating and customizing Views, Table Views, Tab Bars and Navigation Bars which are some basic functionality in a Multiview Application.
- Proficient in Core Frameworks: Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Location, MapKit, Quartz Core, Address Book, Event Kit, AVFoundation etc.
- Experienced in working with various data parsing forms to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad such as XML and JSON.
- Worked with iBeacons, Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Vast familiarity with both SVN (Source Control Management) and GIT code repositories.
- Proficiency with memory management - Manual Retain Release (MRR) and Automatic Reference Counting (ARC).
- Created and customized views, tableviews, tabbars, collection views and navigation bars which are most needed functionality in a multi-view application.
- Expert in making efficient use of Interface Builder, Storyboard and navigation controllers in building the Applications.
- Experience with Auto layout to develop applications for multiple screen sizes using different constraints.
- Designed and implemented Enterprise RESTful API services.
- Thorough analysis of the project and compose list of classes needed.
- Creating certificates and provisioning profiles required for development, distribution as well as App-store submission.
- Debugging of issues, monitoring memory leaks, profile analysis to ensure memory management and removing compiler warnings.
- Experience working with In-app purchase application for the iPhone/iPad along with distinct marketing based applications enhancing sharing through social networks and email.
- Complete comprehension in adding Animation for smooth transitioning between UI Views and better user experience.
- Experience in creating and extracting data from database using SQLite3, Core Data, plist.
- Working knowledge in design and development of Web and Windows Applications using CSS, HTML5, Microsoft.NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET.
- Proficient in relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Track record of designing and implementing flexible solutions which support frequent UI and functionality changes.
- Strived for elegance and simplicity in code while focusing on scalability, readability, and standards complicity.
- Trained in Development, Testing, Troubleshooting and Debugging of the application.
- Clear knowledge in Testing and Distribution of the App in the App Store.
- Hands on experience in using various Cocoa pods (AFNetworking, Crashlytics, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Flurry, Hockey, Test Flight etc.)
- Established and maintained working relationship with management, clients and Team members.
- Have knowledge on development of hybrid apps like Phone Gap, Cordova.
- Experience in Mobile automation using Selenium framework using java client and Appium tool.
- Expertise in Development Tools Instruments, iOS Simulators and debugging tools LLVM Compiler.
- Expertise in object Oriented Programming language like Objective C and C++.
- Experience with multiple life cycle methodologies and design methods like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Sprint, source control tools like SVN and GIT code repositories.
- Used Third-Party APIs such as Twitter API and ESPN API to create news feed type applications. various iOS frameworks and test drive development using Kiwi framework.
- Advising business partners on metadata needed for app submission.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which include requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Very Passionate about using the latest iOS Technologies.
Mobile: Designed IPhone/iPad application with iOS 5, iOS 6 and iOS 7. Built IPhone/iPad application via C, C++, Objective - C, XCode, CoreData and Swift (beginner) Cocoa Touch, UIKit Framework, Storyboard, Core Motion, Auto layout, Core Data, Core Location, Core Graphics, Web services, Map kit, SQLite, Security Framework, Rest API.
CSS / HTML: Code HTML with table less CSS Layout via floating DIV tags. Created lean reusable CSS classes and cross - browser HTML.
DATA BASE: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g/9i, SQLite, Core Data for IOS
CONCURRENCY: Grand Central Dispatch, NSOperations, NSThread, Gesture recognizer
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked with UIActionSheets, UITableViews, CustomCells, UIScrollViews, Navigation Controllers, delegates, and protocols.
- Worked with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch Frameworks, which includes UIKit, Foundation, UIImagePicker, UIDate Picker.
- Used NSJSONSerialization to retrieve data for display on the iPhone/iPad from the server using RESTFUL web services.
- Handled the client-side session management and NSTimers.
- Used Instruments to check for processing bottlenecks memory leaks and retain cycles.
- Worked on iPhone SDK and internet connection Protocols.
- Involved in Core Data Framework using SQLite.
- Worked on Web Service calls and JSON parsing.
- Created customized Views, Table Views, Collection views, action sheets, segmented controls, Tab Bars and Navigation Bars.
- Worked on iPhone SDK and Internet connection Protocols.
- Developed serious tools for this project like Customized Navigation bar, Page control, and Scroll view.
- Used a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment in a Scrum development methodology to provide end-to-end development.
- Worked on Agile based development model.
- Worked with GIT to check out and update the Reported progress/challenges to the onsite project lead.
- Designed the MVC flow for the application with UI components and controllers to be used for iPhone.
- Handled Touch Events like touch and drag.
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing.
- Implemented Accessibility and Localizations on the application.
- Worked on AVFoundation and AVPlayerViewController that helps to play audio and video files.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Worked with GDB and Xcode for debugging.
- Used Objective-C Project in Swift by configuring an Objective-C bridging header.
- Utilized and combined UX practices to target and adapt existing web-based functionality to a task-based, user-friendly mobile system.
Environment: iOS 8.1-9.2, Objective-C, Swift-3.0, Xcode 6.0.1-7.2, Cocoa Touch, GitHub, SourceTree and AVFoundation, Restful, Soap Services, Agile, MVC, Core Data Framework, NSJSONSerialization.
- Implemented auto layout for custom views and table cells as well by giving UITable View Automatic Dimension.
- Customized view for the rows and layout coordinates are fetched from server and updated into the local database if there is a change in layout.
- Created notifications to detect the auto rotation in the customized sub views.
- Developed the UI screens by integrating different views to make them user friendly.
- Used Core Location framework to get the user current location accurately.
- Created the complete database using core data.
- Followed MVVM architecture widely in this project.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Integrated web-based content made with HTML5 on a Native app using UIWeb View.
- Worked on web service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Performed Beta testing of the application via test flight.
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required.
- Pre-fetching data from different views for smooth screen transition.
- Maintained constants file for declaring and defining string constants and others all through the classes.
- Checking the defect status of the user story in Rally and fixing the defects.
- Participated in documentation on UML diagrams for the project application.
- Developed critical tools for this project like customized navigation bar, page control and scroll view.
- Worked with Bitbucket and source tree to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Participated in daily scrum and monthly sprint planning.
- Responsible for App support and latest versions compatibility.
Environment: Xcode 6.x,7.x, iOS 6.x,7.x,8.x, Objective-C, Swift, Rally, TestFlight, SDWebImage, AFNetworking, Flurry Analytics API, HTML5, SQLite, Cocoapods, View Controller, Core Data, Core Location.
iOS Application Developer
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa Touch frameworks to develop the user-interaction elements such as table, cells, forms and map views.
- Worked extensively with developers from mobile website team to make sure the user - experience was simple and consistent across multiple platforms and yet provide user with all the functionality and in some cases more features like location based services facilitated only by mobile device.
- Designed and implemented various UIViews according to specifications UINavigation, UITableView, UIAlertView etc.
- Implemented UIImagePicker and UIAlertView across working app.
- Custom UI implemented with XIBs and Manual Retain/Release memory management.
- Worked closely within a cross-functional team of testers, QA’s, BA’s, business users, backenddevelopers and interactive communications team.
- Used SOAP/WSDL to receive and send data between the device and the back-end servers (web-services) and used parsers to retrieve and display the data received from the web-services.
- Worked with MVC Framework for the application modules at hand.
- Worked closely with the QA team during the initial testing phase to clarify the requirements and fix early stage bugs.
- Worked with users from requirement gathering to the final delivery of the product, support and rollout.
- Analyzed, Designed and modified multithreaded applications.
- Enhanced C++ code to manage revenue information onboard for both crew and guests.
- Used STL components like containers, iterators, function objects and algorithms in applications.
- Used sockets for communication with vendor API for POS systems.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Provide tier 1 support and weekend on call rotation.
- Perl scripting for development of tools for automation testing.
- Modified & tested scalable, multithreaded, high throughput C++ programs.
- Modified existing multithreaded server infrastructure to push additional indicative information to downstream subscribers.
- Porting of application from Windows to Linux.
- Implemented additional validation logic for a rule engine server that checked for logical inconsistencies in indicative data and reported them in a user workflow using C++, STL and multithreading.
- Optimized design and code for high performance and fixed various bugs.
- Used various data structures/design patterns like Observer, Singleton, Facade in software design.
- Used C++ interface/SQL to update/retrieve information from MySql DB.
- Wrote Python scripts to manage end of day (EOD) tasks.
Environment: AIX, C/C++, UNIX scripting, Perl, shell, Sybase, DB2, DBX, Linux, MS Visio.