- Eight years of experience in software development, including analysis, design, testing, and structured, Object Oriented programming and development of web - based applications using Java/ J2EE.
- Well acquainted with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in web application design using open source MVC, Struts and Spring Frameworks.
- Experience working with Spring framework with Hibernate.
- Knowledgeable in XML parsers like SAX, DOM. As well as XML, XSL, XSLT and DTD.
- Good understanding of UNIX shell script programming.
- Proficient in the development of enterprise business solutions using Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience working with databases; Oracle 8i/9i/10G, SQL Server and MySQL, DB2.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: involved in client interactions for scoping, effort estimates and status reporting.
- Eclipse, Rationale Rose, Netbeans IDE 6.1, CVS, Microsoft, Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft, SQL server 2005, Microsoft .NET framework SDK v2.0
- Java J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, spring, JNDIRMI, ANT, MVC, XML, XSL, SAX, DOM, UML, J2EE Design
- Patterns, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP)
- Development Core Java, C, C++
- Technology JUnit, JNDI, LDAPv3, log4j, Apache Ant
- Operating Systems Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows Vista, UNIX
- Design Pattern MVC, DAO, Singleton, Session Façade, Service Locator, Business Delegate
- Methodologies Waterfall model, Agile, V-model, RUP
- Web Servers Apache server, Tomcat, IBM Websphere, BEA WebLogic, Apache
- Tomcat, Resin, JRun, AXIS, JBoss
- Databases MySQL, Oracle (SQL/PL-SQL), SQL server and Microsoft SQL server2005
- Version Control Systems CVS, SVN and Clear Case, GIT
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, New Century, KS
- Perform high complexity (system level applications) analysis, design and development.
- Performing unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- Understand the configuration of systems to meet both project deadlines and support business goals/objectives.
- Convert business requirements to functional and technical design and write technical specifications and prototype.
- Resolve defects encountered during different testing cycles.
- Provide communication to project management on the overall status of development and testing.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Analyzed business requirements and solution designs thoroughly.
- Implemented architecture design and implemented reuse/automation strategies.
- Created technical design documents.
- Coded, built and tested new enhancements and maintenance.
- Prepared the test plans and test scenarios.
- Prepared, reviewed and executed the test cases.
- Installed and configured the Tomcat server and deployed the applications on it.
- Worked on Eclipse Luna as the IDE’s for development: Apache Tomcat server was used for development purposes.
Confidential, Marysville, OH
- Provided requirement analysis, design and architectural study for Honda of America's existing, and new projects initiatives and offered feasibility and solution analysis.
- Facilitated system testing, integration testing and performance testing for all changes performed and required testing of the HST hub and GPCS in support of changes to its environment.
- System Maintenance Request (SMR) was created for all changes done with the appropriate unit, system, performance test results and stakeholder approval.
- Converted the business requirements to functional and technical design.
- Wrote the technical specifications and prototypes to implement tools in the customer environment.
- Responsible for application support activities for the current and future versions of the HST hub and GPCS applications deployed across all of the North American plants.
- Responded to, investigated and resolved problems with permanent countermeasures.
- Provided on call support for all production related problems and implemented Honda upgrades, patches and hot fixes of HST hub and GPCS application components. This does not include any areas that are not within the scope of the application managed services.
- Responsible for updates to the Honda incident tracking system and problem solving (4 block and 5 P) as required by Honda for customer impacting problems.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, DB2, Unix, Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software (RAD), Jenkins, SVN, Ant, log4j and SQL.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Southborough, MA
- Designed an architecture solution that met the requirements.
- Responsible for implementing new functional requirements for Confidential applications.
- Validated problem symptoms, analysed coded and debugged applications to specify root cause of issues.
- Provided the technical design documents that defined the necessary modifications.
- Implemented the architectural design and implemented the reuse/automation strategy.
- Coded, built and tested the new enhancements and maintenance.
- Responsible for development of ESRS Restful Web services with Spring MVC, JDBC Template and Groovy script.
- Responsible for development of the custom objects using groovy scripts and Axeda scripto services.
- Installed and configured JBoss server and deployed the application on it.
- Worked on Spring Tool Suite IDE and IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition 14.0.2 as the IDE’s for development and the JBoss server was used for development purposes.
- Worked on the Oracle SQL developer to access the Oracle database.
Java Developer/Technical Lead
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Provided requirement analysis, design and architectural study for the State Streets's existing and new projects initiatives.
- Involved in work estimation to develop or maintain software components.
- Interfaced with client and business users for requirement gathering.
- Worked on IBM Websphere application server for OSA workflow and the hierarchical pricing application.
- Worked on GTH self-service portal application built in conformance with the state street private Cloud standards and deployed in cloud. Worked on ESB framework.
- Worked on Struts Framework and Struts tag library.
- Involved in the database merge process for the Gift wrap application so that the client database could be merged with the gift wrap database.
- Responsible for generating the extract for all the charities and its gifts information and sending it to the clients.
- Installed and configured Web logic 9.2 server and deployed application on it.
- Involved in system testing and regression testing.
- Designed, created database, wrote DDL, DML statements and populated the Oracle db SQL.
- Worked on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for OO modelling and development.
- Used Clear Case as a Version Control Systems for the applications.
- Worked on Oracle 10g database to store and update the various CGM components data such as gift, charity, donor and work orders.
- Responsible for onsite-offshore coordination. Involved in continues reporting to manager regarding KAP status, documentation completion status, issues status and escalation etc. Also, I was involved in assisting the offshore team to set up project environment, issues knowledge transfers and access related issues etc.
Java DevelopeRConfidential, North Quincy, MA
- Designed and developed the application using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for OO modelling and development.
- Involved in requirement gathering.
- Worked on ESP helium application for middle-ware development.
- Responsible for generating the extract and sent it to the clients.
- Developed the middle-ware components using Servlets and XML.
- Worked on the ESP JDBC drivers as a component of data outbound hub to provide data access interface for Java based applications.
- Installed and configured Tomcat 6.0 server and deployed the applications on it.
- Worked on Eclipse 3.1 as the IDE for development and Tomcat Web server 6.0 was used for development purposes.
- Designed, created database, wrote DDL, DML statements and populated the Oracle database SQL.
- Used GIT and CVS as Version Control Systems for the applications.
Environment: : Java 1.6, Servlet, XML, Flex, JDBC, Oracle 10g, GIT, Putty, CVS, Eclipse Galileo, UNIX and log4j.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Used AccuRev Version 4.8 as a Version Control Systems for the application.
- Used SAX and DOM Parsers for XML parsing.
- Designing, creating database, writing DDL, DML statements and populating the Oracle database SQL/PL-SQL, T-SQL.
- Used ANT for creating EARs and WARs and to deploy the application on WebLogic Server 9.2/10.3.
- Worked on IBM Rational Software Architect version 7.0.
- Worked on XML, XSL. Used Altova XMLSpy to generate XML and to create xml schema.
- Used SQL Navigator 6.1 to write, edit, and maintain database objects through automation and an easy-to-use graphical interface
- Involved in writing the code review checklists, code reviews and unit test case documents for each and every development module throughout the application for a test driven development approach.
Environment: Oracle, Weblogic, My eclipse, Java, XML, XSL, Junit, JSP, CSS, Java Script, Ant, Unix, UML, log4j and Pl SQL developer.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of the application developed using agile methodology.
- Involved in requirement analysis and prepared detailed software requirement document (DSRS).
- Used Struts 2.0 Frame Work to implement MVC 2.0 design and advanced validator.
- Designed and developed the application using Eclipse RCP Framework that leverages classical using best practices and design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for OO modeling and development.
- Installed and configured WebLogic 9.2/10.3 servers and deployed applications on it.
- Worked on Eclipse RCP and Swing.
- Responsible for development of presentation layer using JSP.
- Used the JMS connection for the information exchange and interacted between independent views.
- Used CVS and SVN as Version Control Systems for the application.
- Involved in writing code review checklists, code reviews and unit test case documents for each and every development module throughout the application for test driven development approach.
- Used ANT for creating EARs and WARs and to deploy the application on the WebLogic server 9.2/10.3.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Used Struts Framework and Struts Tag Library.
- Developed resources ActionForms to collect input from the users, Action Mappings to direct input to server-side actions and ActionForwards to select output pages.
- Designed the Web controller component and integrated with other technologies to provide the models and the views.
- For the model, I used standard data access technologies, like JDBC and EJB, Hibernate .
- Used SAX and DOM Parsers for XML parsing.
- Worked on Eclipse 3.1 as the IDE for development, and JBoss application server 4.0.3. Tomcat and the Web server 5.5 was used for development purposes.
- Designed and developed the application using design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for OO modeling and development.
- Responsible for the development of presentation layer using HTML and JSP.
- JDBC is used as standard data access technologies for the model.
- Worked on Eclipse 3.1 as the IDE for development.
- Installed and configured Tomcat Web server 5.5 servers and deployed applications on it.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE (JSP, XML), HTML, CSS, Java Script, JDBC, CSS, CVS, Eclipse 3.1 and Oracle.