Architect experienced Confidential creating server - side software solutions for Fortune 500 and startup companies. Development/team leader with entrepreneurial, technical, interpersonal, and management skills. Confident in driving forward and achieving objectives on time and within budget while improving processes.
- Web Services
- ODM XML
- Struts MVC
- Velocity Templating
- Unix / Linux shell
- Enterprise Architect
- Toad / SQL Navigator fabFORCE DBDesigner
- MyEclipse IDE
- OJB Object Relational Bridge
- Quartz Job Scheduler
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- SDLC / SOP Processes
- JIRA / Crucible
- Maven / Nexus
- Subversion / GIT
- GoCD Continuous Delivery
- HP Openview
- BMC Patrol
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Redesigned the core Expert system to enable Confidential to process more than one protocol per platform instance and to standardize protocol management.
- Led team in design and development of six queues which processed 110 services and drove all of the company’s core business. Services processed 650 Oracle reports, workflow, import and normalization of data from 30 devices, administrative functionality, and inter-process communications. Used Java, RabbitMQ, Web Services, REST, ODM XML, JSON, RAVE, and Quartz.
- Facilitated sharing of protocol configuration and clinical results with external customers by leading team in creation of company Rave interfaces.
- Produced CER-S Console product which allowed the company to send 24 and 48 hour Holter results to the FDA in correct clinical format. Combined functionality from Motara’s H-Scribe, Amps HS2ISNE, and Amps CER-S, and Expert into single program.
- Developed Confidential ’s Logistics subsystem.
- Created MSP2 external customer portal using Liferay.
- Aided in creation of micro-services for use on Amazon Web Service EC2 instances.
- Proposed and Led DevOps team setting company-wide direction for Continuous Delivery using GoCD, TeamCity, and Nexus. Architected Operation Umbrella which would interact with IT’s use of Puppet to create a configuration and operational overview of all services within Confidential .
- Proposed and led team to automate company-wide DLC processes via workflow implementation within JIRA, Crucible, and Polarion requirements tracking.
- Proposed and led creation of Confidential ’s Common Libraries.
- Handled interviews, performed function of team leader, and provided mentoring to staff.
Entrepreneur / Owner
- Architected and developed Confidential ’s Generic Product and Service Platform used to develop internet services and manage work flows in an e-commerce environment.
- Designed and Implemented Model-View-Controller design pattern using Java, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Data Access Objects, OJB Object Relational Bridge, MySQL, Lucene, and Velocity Templating.
- Defined business requirements for Confidential and managed project team of Developers, Testers, and Graphic Artists.
Confidential, East Hanover, NJ
- Helped company founder work out issues with initial protocol.
- Created Low Level SIP Java API on which all other company products were written.
- Architected and developed a combined protocol SIP Application Server that allowed 3G applications to be created quickly.
- Acted as a primary technical interviewer and documented difficult HR decisions.
Confidential, Liberty Corner, NJ
- Created new, advanced services related to 3G telephony.
- Enhanced local telephone companies field terminal applications allowing them to service their customers effectively.
- Developed client/server applications utilizing Java, C++, Tuxedo, shared memory, sockets, and Informix SQL/ESQL.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Redesigned Confidential & Confidential ’s data centers allowing for centralized administration, automation, monitoring, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery using BMC Patrol, HP Openview, and CompuLert.
- Designed Confidential & Confidential internal systems using C++/C, Shell, Informix ESQL/SQL, Lex (Lexical Analyzer), Curses, X.25 virtual circuit programming.