- 5+ years of experience working as a software Programmer using Java technologies in backend, frontend and fullstack/mean stack.
- Have hands - on experience navigating the organizational structure of a technology business, managing enterprise user requests all the way from Customer Services, to IT Support, to the Development Department.
Full Stack Engineer
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- An Insurance aggregator web tool with views for different user roles:
- Managers can upload a file with a list of customers to receive marketing emails inviting users.
- Admins can approve customers that registered for an account after invitation.
- After invitation, customers can register for an account, then search and buy an insurance from an integrated company.
- An Insurance web tool for an integrated company:
- Customers can upload documents for their insurance policy.
- Provides a web service used for the integration with the aggregator platform.
- A CRM (Customer relationship management) web tool for an integrated company:
- Team leaders can assign live agents to handle customer's requests.
- Agents request policy documents from customers.
- Process managers approve documents from users.
- Insurance aggregator web tool built using Spring MVC framework.
- Insurance web service built using Jersey (JAX-RS /Java RESTful Web Service).
- Spring Beans for dependency injection.
- Spring Security used for authorization and authentication.
- Spring Boot for quick application setup.
- Customer emails sent using JavaMail API.
- MySQL database used for storage. Hibernate/JPA used for the object-relational mapping.
- Built a Confidential with different views for different user roles:
- Admins can perform stock management for the products in the store.
- Customers can select products and add them to a cart, then proceed and purchase the contents of the cart.
- Built using the MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular 4, Node.js) stack.
- Client code built using Angular 4 using routing, observables, dependency injection, etc. Bootstrap used to simplify web development with a clean design.
- Node.js/Express application server running a RESTful API.
- JWT (JSON Web Token) used for authentication.
- MongoDB used for storage. Mongoose used for object modeling.
- Participated in an Agile Development cycle, with incremental deliverables development.
- Worked on improvements and maintenance of the system's backend to attend demands:
- Used Core Java: Collections, Exception Handling, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Multithreading and Transaction Management.
- Used Spring MVC to handle requests and send responses to the web client.
- Used JDBC to make queries to the underlying database in the DAO layer.
- Used a SOAP web service to feed routing and tracking data to the clients' end points.
- Generated reports by creating stored procedures for the MySQL database.
- Interfaced with the clients and produced documentation to meet their demands:
- Demand requests documents to track the clients' requests.
- Use case specification documents with detailed information for the development team.
Development Support/Jr. Developer
- Assisted Customer Support and Development teams, by:
- Solving bugs in the company's systems, using Java.
- Writing SQL procedures to generate reports to be sent to the customers.
- Trained Customer Support team on how to handle system functionalities.
- Wrote manuals with through documentation of the Confidential system to be used by both customer service and enterprise clients.
- Acted as a bridge between the clients and/or Customer Support and the Development teams, delegating requests to the developers.
Technologies: Java, Spring MVC, JDBC, SOAP web services, MySQL.