- Over 9 years of IT experience in gathering requirements, OO analysis/design/architecture, development, testing, deployment and support of mission critical multi - tier web based enterprise software applications using various Java, J2EE, Web, and Database technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Java, Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, J2EE, JSP, Servlets 2.2, EJB 2.1, JDBC, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI, RMI, Java Mail, Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Deployed enterprise-class J2EE server-side applications on various application servers like Tomcat 6.0, JBoss 3.2.6/4.0.x, and WebLogic 7.0/9/10g
- Extensive experience using various Java and J2EE Design patterns, UML, OOAD and OOPS concepts.
- Use various IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, JBuilder, IntelliJ 9.0 and Oracle JDeveloper9i.
- Strong experience using various XML technologies like XML Schema, XPath, XSLT and JAXP.
- Extensive experience working with open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Adept in using multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and excellent programming skills using SQL, Stored Procedures and Oracle (PL/SQL) in J2EE applications.
- Easily adapt to new technologies and environments. Excellent debugging, problem solving, communication, analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to successfully perform independently and as part of a team.
Languages: Java/J2SE 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JAVA 1.5/1.4/1.3, J 2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, RMI, Java Mail
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g//11g, SQL Server, MS Access, IBM DB2 7.x/8.x, My SQL.
IDE RSA/RAD: 7.0, WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse 3.x, JBuilder, NetBeans.
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT 1.0, XML Schemas
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 5.x, JBoss, Application Server v6.1, IBM 5.x/6.x, BEA WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10g
Tools: SOAP UI, Drools
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/XP/Vista/7
Confidential, Srpingfield, NJ
Java Developer, Rating Algorithm
- Implementing server side logic using STRUTS
- Coding the action files using java containing all server side implementations
- Implementing business side login using procedures and functions in Oracle
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Software Developer, Billing Integration
- Code Java, XSLT, XML to create interfaces for implementing account bill feature in PAS system to integrate with Billing system.
- Write stored procedure and functions in oracle to handle the business logic.
- Create a web service client to call web service for Billing system.
- Work with Agile methodology
- Implement client integrated framework using design patterns like Singleton, Builder, and Factory.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Flex in Eclipse.
- Coded business logic in YAWL, which is BPM/Workflow system, which interacts with Oracle.
- Implemented validations in form of business rules using DROOLS
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Software Developer, Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) Systematization
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP.
- Implemented functionality using various Spring Framework modules.
- Prepared and executed JUnit test cases for important code blocks.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for database related operations.
- Actively involving in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) in the project.
- Participated in daily stand-up meetings with Project Manager, Team Lead, co-developers, communicated with testers and resolved logged issues.
- Resolved post production issues, performance issues.
- Involved in code reviews and CAR (Causal Analysis and Resolution) meetings.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Software Developer, RealComm
- Used Struts validator framework for server side validations.
- Configured Struts configuration file as per business requirements.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for business logic.
- Used Spring DAO for persistence.
- Involved in deployment of the application using Ant build script.
- Created stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL.
- Designed, developed, reviewed test cases and tested the application using JUnit.
- Used Harvest for code version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, Ajax, CSS, Java script, Struts, Spring, Oracle 11g, JUnit, JBoss, Ant
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Java Developer, IPrice
- Involved in requirement gathering, writing technical proposals, planning, estimation, architecture and high level / low level design using Rational Rose and UML 1.4.
- Extensively used Struts supporting the MVC architecture of the product interacting with the JSP/Servlet/Tag libraries for the UI component.
- Used JBuilder IDE use for the development life cycle of the project.
- Deployed the application and tested on WebLogic Application Server.
- Each module was designed as a separate service interacting as Web services between each other.
- Extensively used various J2EE (JSP/EJB/JMS) component for the implementation of the modules.
- Eclipse IDE use for the development life cycle of the project.
- Database Oracle 10g used for the persistence layer.
- Wrote unit testing of various components with JUnit framework.
- Development in Java through Eclipse Java IDE.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, AJAX, JDBC, EJB 2.0, XML, XSL, JMS, MQ Series, Oracle, WebLogic, Ant, Axis, JBuilder, Win-XP
Java Developer, Annual Calendar
- Designed and coded complex modules and reviewed work of other modules.
- Fixed defects identified in preproduction environments .
- Extensive documentation including Requirement Specification and Technical Design Document, etc.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Web Services, Hibernate, Eclipse 3.2, WebLogic 10.1, log4j
Confidential, Madison, WI
Java Developer, Document Viewer
- ViewOne applet configuration as per client requirements.
- Designed and developed JSPs for User Interface.
- Used Java Servlet API for documents and image display.
- Used Java Advanced Imaging API for image scaling.
- Used Spring Framework for Web service consumer development using CXF build scripts.
- Used Harvest tool for version control.
- Created Web services client files using CXF.