- Experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile and SCRUM Methodolog ies in software development.
- Provided recommendations on OO design concepts, best practices, exception handling, and identifying and fixing potential memory, performance, and transactional issues.
- Experience in developing various web and enterprise applications using JAVA & J2EE technologies like JSP, JDBC and frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Extensively worked with container framework like EJB, Spring.
- Experience with ORM Framework Spring JPA, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed micro services like RESTful web service JaxRS with Jersey
- Experience using various version controls like SVN and Git.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules
- Experience with build tools like maven .
- Worked on several Data Bases like Oracle, SQL, MySQL and MongoDB based on the requirements.
- Quick learner with strong problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Programming Languages: C, Java, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Spring (Boot, MVC, Data), Hibernates, JDBC
Web Technologies: HTML5, Bootstrap, JSON/ XML, JSP, CSS, Java Script, J - Query, AJAX
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Restful
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM
Database: MY SQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Build Tools: Visual Studio Code 2012, Apache, Maven
Version Control: SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ IDEA.
Confidential, St. Louis
Application Developer Intern
- Developed a from scratch UI/UX web-based application using view rendering Java script framework ReactJS, and rendering pages on the server side using Redux
- Rendered HTML5 elements using ReactJS for virtual DOM using JSX components, Redux
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React with Redux Architecture.
- Created reusable components and services supports ES6 Interfaces and Arrow Functions to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by ReactJS
- Sound knowledge on package managers such as NPM, Bower, Webpack.
- Experienced in using source code version management tools like SVN, GIT and task runners like webpack
- Used Babel plugin tool for conversion of ECMA versions to support all type of browsers.
- Used Maven as a build tool for managing dependencies.
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked database queries.
- Expertise in Database Drivers Like JDBC, Spring JDBC to invoke DB stores procedures.
- Configured Log4j, JUnit, and unit test cases and determining application functionality.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features of application and participated in code reviews and given suggestion to other developers.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC
- Performed appropriate JUnit testing and ensured accuracy.
- Coded HTML and CSS/CSS3 scripts for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile for prudential website
- Developed JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous AJAX communication.
- Handled client calls for more than 2 years.
- Confidential is a government of India's enterprise which is a leading GSM cellular mobile services in India which uses Broadband, DSL, Fiber optic cables for communication. Familiarized with the basic technologies underlying most telecommunications system designed to transmit both voice and data information.