- Around 6 years of professional IT experience and 3+ year of experience in ServiceNow platform as both Developer and Administrator.
- Configured Applications using ServiceNow Platform used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large - scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of ServiceNow.
- Worked with the technical implementation of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Worked with the implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Performed several Integrations like LDAP, SSO, and Remedy etc.
- Experience developing in ServiceNow using Java Script and implementing integrations utilizing Web Services.
- Writing Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to customize the instance as per Business needs.
- Developed and configured Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, Catalog Client Scripts and Client Scripts.
- Experience in designing, developing, customizing & administering ITSM suite of applications.
- Worked on Service Portal create the customized widget, pages, Iframes and OOB widgets.
- Developed CMS Pages and linking the pages in Service Portals using Angular JS.
- Extensively worked with integrations between ServiceNow and third-party applications like BMC Remedy, Netcool, Tally, Dynatrace, Moog Soft, Salesforce using SOAP Messages, RESTful and JSON.
- Experience in configuring / maintaining / customizing ITSM 5.5 / 6.0 / 7.x / 7.6.x.
- Experience in performance tuning of Remedy and Service-Now Setups.
- Worked as a developer for an End-To-End development for a re-factoring project, resolved many issues and worked on CMDB Management to resolve issues.
- Experience in setting up of CMDB 2.x/7. x.
- Enhanced the existing LDAP integration and modified business rules.
- Experience in working with Service-Now versions- Geneva, Istanbul, and Kingston.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Documentation Skills, problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills in High speed, Quality conscious and Multitasked environment.
- Involved in setting up the SLA as per the requirements.
- Involved in configuring the UI Actions, UI Policies, Client-side scripting and Server - side scripting.
- Using ACL's for controlling the security mechanism in ServiceNow .
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor.
- Involved in reconciliation of complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Developed Service catalog by creating new Catalog items, Designing workflows and Execution plans.
- Created Outbound Email Notifications using Email Templates.
- Integrated Service Now with internal applications through Inbound Email Actions.
- Created various Script Includes and UI Scripts.
- Created various Client Scripts which utilized Glide Ajax API to invoke Script Includes.
- Involved in LDAP integration with ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups.
- Implemented Single Sign On (SSO) using SAML 2.0.
- Created Record Producers, Order Guides and Catalog Client Scripts and Work flows.
- Involved in the ServiceNow Instance upgrade activities.
- Involved in cloning between various environments in ServiceNow.
- Involved in loading of data into CMDB using discovery and file imports.
- Worked across IT and other operations divisions to design, develop, and implement ServiceNow solutions consistent with customer requirements.
ITSM Tools: Service-Now, HP Service Manager
OS: Windows - 2008, 2003, 2000, XP, Win 7; UNIX - Linux, Solaris
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10G, MS Access
Tools: JIRA (Project Management), PPMC, Abinitio (ETL)
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, XP, Scrum
ERP: Knowledge on SAP - MM
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Worked on ServiceNow: Discovery, CMDB population, Security & Roles.
- Integrated with HEAT using Inbound Email Actions and Outbound Email Notifications.
- Used ITIL practices to implement Service Now applications in phase by phase approach.
- Displaying data, include analytical reporting as widgets. Convert "legacy" catalog item/workflows into Service Portal experience. Develop new and maintain/enhance customer/process-oriented Service Portals.
- Experience in upgrading of ITSM suite from 6.0 to 7.0
- Responsible for collecting business requirements for the ITSM reporting. This entails conducting interviews and reviewing over 100 legacy reports. Developed policy on maintaining changes to the ITSM Universe. Designed and developed changes to the ITSM Universe.
- Created SLAs and participated in running SLAs and responsible for closing successfully in Service Now.
- Scheduled SLAs as per scope of tickets in Service Now.
- Written Business Rules for customizing the tool in Service Now.
- Worked on integrating Service Now with LDAP and SSO Implementation.
- Customized Incident/Problem/Change/Service catalog applications using Business rules, Client scripts, Workflows in Service Now.
- Used Service Portal Designer to Customize each page in Portal.
- Utilized OOB ServiceNow Bootstrap.
- Responsible in building Catalog items in ServiceNow.
- Responsible in building SLA and generating Reports in ServiceNow.
- Created Access Control List (ACL) rules for forms, tables, modules and managed groups/roles according to the requirement.
- Defined users, groups and roles and providing accessing permissions in ServiceNow.
- Participated in validating Form and Table level using UI Policies in Service Now.
- Created Email notifications and scheduled in Service Now.
- Written scheduled jobs in Service Now.
- SMTP configuration for outgoing mail from ServiceNow instance in ServiceNow.
- Designed and scheduled workflows and automated the frequent occurring activities across applications in ServiceNow.
- Customized forms and Lists of Incident and Problem Management tables in ServiceNow.
- Used Transform maps to import Data to Configuration Management in Service Now.
- Maintaining product catalog to import the configuration item records in ServiceNow.
- Configured and developed custom UI components for Incident and Service Catalog.
- Usage of CRUD operations on Service Portal using web services.
- Involved in production support for all the ServiceNow and report related issues.
- Worked on Creating Users, Roles and Groups and load the data to ServiceNow objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Involved in various ServiceNow customizations as per client's requirement.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Development of Service catalog, which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution, plans.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various Service Now modules.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Coordinated the instance upgrade activities.
- Worked on change management module by enhancing the tool to the stakeholders and made it easy to understand.
- Worked on CMDB from the scratch.
- Development and Implementation of ServiceWatch for Automation of IT operations Management (ITOM) .
- Performed mapping using ServiceNow ServiceWatch .
- Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates on requirement from the stakeholders.
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Resolved typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Pulled reports and scheduling the reports as per the client requirement.
- Created database views to pull the reports on variables, which are being used by catalog items.
- Wrote Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client-side changes.
- Created the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented-using UI scripts.
- Created Knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Worked on different kinds of variables and variable sets.
- Worked on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Re-designed workflows using workflow editor, Reconciled complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Wrote script includes invoking them in reference qualifiers or variable scripting.
- Making sure that asset table mandatory fields are filled while importing.
- Moving Update sets from one environment to another environment.
- Writing Scheduled jobs and schedule imports depends on the requirements.
- Monitored the workflows on the daily basis, and to act in case of fails.
- Trained the end users to effectively use the reporting application to build and customize their reports.
- Creating the different types Knowledge articles.
- Importing the Knowledge Articles different external sources like excel sheets using data sources and transform maps.
- Need to make sure that Knowledge articles are available from Incident Management as per Meta tags.
Environment: Service Now, Web services, SOAP, XML, HTML, ITIL, SCRUM
- Design/Implement the newly introduced modules.
- Designing UML diagrams for new enhancements.
- Designed class diagrams, use cases for new enhancements.
- Creating requirement documents and design the requirement using UML diagrams.
- Estimating enhancements received from client and creating tracking documents to execute project successfully.
- Creation of Java classes and interfaces to implement the system.
- Writing stored procedures, complex query for backend operations with the database.
- Performing unit testing and integration testing.
- Support the application during warranty and create reports on the quantity of data transmitted/received from the vendor.
- Creating tracking sheet for tasks and timely report generation for tasks progress.
- Code review, review its effectiveness, defect tracking, defect solving.
- Analyzing bugs, production problem and assigning it to offshore team members.
- Distribution of tasks and monitoring it until successful completion.
- Documentation of defects and the corresponding fixes and patches.
- Ensured smooth co-ordination between the onsite and offshore teams on delivery.
- Project identification, design, prototyping, development, and implementation.
- Designed and developed servlets and beans using Eclipse for Java.
- JDBC APIs and Hibernate was used to access remote Oracle databases.
- Designed required SQL statements and queries to access data.
- Set up multiple Tomcat Servers on Unix and Windows platforms.
- Configured servlets, Java classes, Spring Framework, Hibernate, database drivers, data sources related to project.
- XML schema design using company business rules. Testing, maintenance, and documentation.