- Overall 5 years of experience as Software Developer, Designing and Development of Native Android Applications for Smart phone and Tablet and on Java based Applications.
- Experience in developing Android Application using Android Studio, Eclipse IDE, Android SDK, ADT plug - in.
- Very Good understanding of Android Back-end and UI guidelines.
- Experience as a Scrum Core Team Member in the internal process using Scrum Agile methodology and Sprint using the Rally tool where the programmers, testers and the product owners discuss to deliver value of the project at the end of each sprint session.
- Proficient with core concepts of Android like Activities, Services, Content Providers, and Broadcast Receivers.
- Experience on Android UI components such as List view, Customized List view, Menus, Compound Buttons, Alert Dialog boxes, Action bars, and Spinners for various layouts in Application development.
- Well versed with concepts of OOPS, MVC, MVP and Singleton design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge in implementing Material Design and optimizing techniques using Recycler View, Card View, and View Pager.
- Have good experience working with Ionic Framework and Angular JS.
- Expertise in working with public API's such as Google Maps, Face book and FCM.
- Good understanding in Network libraries like Retrofit and Volley.
- Good understanding in third party libraries and techniques such as Dagger, RxJava, Butter knife and Picasso.
- Experience in dealing with both REST and as well as SOAP based web services.
- Develop, Maintain and support Continuous Integration Framework based on JENKINS.
- Good Knowledge in Build failure issues and logcat solving.
- Experience in Splunk tool for retrieving security passwords to Development.
- Experience with leading version controller tools GIT, Perforce, Bit bucket.
- Experience with committing tool Source tree.
- Working experience on parsers such as JSON and SAX.
- Good mobile and web design skills using Activities(android), HTML 5, Java Script, AJAX and XML.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), analysis (OOA), modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Having strong Agile experience and have worked in Sprint based model.
- Used project management tools such as Rally, Jira, Stash, Confluence, HPALM Quality Center during project development.
- Hands on experience with Android Unit testing and used tools like J-Unit, Mockito and UI Automator.
- Experience with source code control management such as GIT and issue trackers like JIRA.
- Extensive experience working in a Test-Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Extensive experience in PL/SQL and database server Firebird SQL.
- Extensive experience in using JSON, XML, XSL, XSLT, Crystal Reports, SOAP, WSDL, HTML and DHTML.
- Experienced in database systems like Oracle … My SQL, and MS SQL Server server to manage tables and created views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, and triggers for the fast retrieval and manipulation of data.
Programming Languages: C, C#, Java, Salesforce
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Firebase, DB Browser SQLite
UI & Scripting Languages: HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JQuery,Ajax, AngularJS, Servlets, Java Scripting
Development Tools: Android studio, Eclipse, Phone Gap, Cordova, JSON,Visual studio, X-code
Application/Web Server: Apache HTTP server, WAMP, Tomcat 6.0, Mockey Server, Restful API, Firebase RESTful API
IDE s, Version and Build Tools: Jenkins
Other Tools/Software: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Alice, OpenGL, Firebug, 3D s Max
Language Skills: English: Full Professional Proficiency
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked in all kind phases for development phases in application like Developing, Testing, Data Conditioning, and requirement gathering.
- Used Activity and Fragment life cycle methods.
- Implemented UI for Application list view, layouts, buttons, text view, view pager, load HTML text in to views.
- Worked on Adapter to inflate view into list view.
- Implemented custom view and ViewGroups.
- Used OTTA Event bus to pass data from Activities to Fragments.
- Using ASYNC task to background operations to do auto- redemptions and event notification by knowing redeem points and amount.
- Implemented implicitly intent open web pages, Phone Book, Locations.
- Saved User data into SQLITE Database before saving used AES Algorithm technique to encrypt data and save that encrypted data into database.
- Implemented automation test cases using Espresso to test points redemption, click event, Edit text views, open links, Accessibility features to Application.
- Implementing Talkback/feature / Voice Assistant to assist the visually impaired to help navigate through app.
- Experience in integrating the application with analytics to log User Sessions and Touch Gestures.
- Experience in the required GUI by making modifications to the XML files.
- Coordinated Broadcast Receivers with Intent Filters to give Android framework declarations. Also, put away the data, for example, name, time, put, date, and so forth., around an occasion by planning a SQLite database.
- Making service call to get data from services and show in app using RxJava, OKHTTP and Retrofit.
- RxJava used for Click-Events, Validation, and Multi-threading purpose.
- Coordinate the application's UI so its continues being responsive with UI and back-end Using Rxjava and receptive components.
- Worked on Shareable for sub-components of Applications.
- Worked on local JSON Parsing to show data as of business condition.
- Used GET, POST, PUT and DELETE for a standard connection of RESTful API configuration calls to populate the UI one the application.
- Worked on Continuous Integration Jenkins to Trigger builds and build failure issues.
Environment: Android 7.1, Android Studio3.0, Android SDK, Android API’s, Perforce, Source tree, GIT, DB Browser for SQLite, Jira, Rally, Splunk tool, Jenkins, Confluence2, Application Life Cycle Management, RESTFUL Web service, GPS service, Log cat, Jira, Version Control, ADT Plug-in, GIT (version control), DDMS console, ADB server, Mockey server.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Work on individual module of application. I have worked on cashing Data, Delta call, Registration, Mini Guide, Accessibility modules.
- Create Android Activities, Fragments, for different modules, Create Launch Activity class to configure app.
- Created Fragments for Registration flow, Mini guide flow.
- Created Layout file for Registration, Mini Guide using Constraint Layout, Relative, Linear, Frame layouts.
- Created Dynamic view using Recycler views.
- Updated custom components for new requirements for Accessibility.
- Implement Accessibility for Juice Application.
- Created SQLite helper class for creating a cash module to, created Accessibility Service to handle the Accessibility on Focus OnClick Events.
- Used web views, list views & populated lists to display the lists from database using simple adapters.
- Used services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls.
- Implement WCAG 2.0 recommendation for accessibility in Android Application.
- Integrated backend RESTful web service exposed by Micro Services to interact with backend system.
- Requirement management- coordinate with business analyst to understand the functionality, created a question list for doubts and get them cleared in the sprint Grooming/ Planning meeting.
- Coordinate with UIX team to get new wireframe, change in graphics, discuss technical challenges in the graphics.
- Clone existing code base (mater branch) from GitHub (Bit Bucket), create new features branch from master, clone them to Android Studio. Make code change using Android studio and merge them back to feature branch and finally to master branch.
Environment: Android 2.2.3, Android SDK, Core Java- for Utils, J2EE 1.8, RESTful web service, Multi-Threading, Micro services, Event Bus, Jenkins, JSON, GSON, Source Tree.
- Assisted in designing the User Interface (UI/UX) and overall look and feel of the app.
- Implemented Fragments to make the app usable on both Smart phone and tablets.
- Developed the app to adapt to different orientations and various resolutions (Idpi/mdpi/hdpi) based on the device.
- Worked on the “On the Road” section of the app to provide the user information regarding their proximity to the closest Locksmith/Tow, Taxi, Rental Car, Gas Station, Hotel and to the closest State Farm Agent.
- Used Google Maps API to develop location based services for the App.
- Participates and contributes to all phases of the SDLC, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review and deployment planning.
- Production monitoring and support as needed.
- Provides expertise on mobile current standards and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Partners closely with non-technical staff to define user requirements.
- Provides estimates for the work plan.
- Assists in producing and executes on well-documented technical designs.
Environment: Android 6.0/7.0, Android SDK 24.2.0/1, SQLite 3.6/3.5, Eclipse IDE 4.5, Jira, Android API’s, JDK 1.6, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, GPS service, Version Control, Log cat, SDLC.
- Incorporated Dagger2 and Butter knife libraries to address separation of concerns.
- Improved code base through continuous refactoring using Jenkins.
- Improved UI using Recyclerview, toolbar, Cardview, animation and themes.
- Used MVP, Façade, Singleton and View holder patterns in the code to improve logic.
- Incorporated this library to provide fast, easy credit card scanning
- Extended and implemented external APIs to get list of hotels with Picasso, Retrofit, OkHTTP.
- Improved PayPal and Stripe secure payments, including a pioneering new card scanner
- Upgraded smooth ProgressBar custom view to support Android lollipop version (5.0).
- Bug-fixed and improved MySTA account feature in the app using JIRA.
- Worked around custom markers to plat hotels and points of interest on Google Maps.
- Data serialization and deserialization using AES encryption technique.
- Implementing notification to using Firebase.
Environment: Android studio, Android SDK, Maven, SQLite Manager, Google Maps, TDD, Version Control, MVC, SVN, Weblogic8.1, Android API’s, Third-party Libraries, GitHub, HTML, DHTML, XML, Windows XP.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized struts frame work.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Developed Servlets to process update information.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Java beans, MVC, JMS, EJB2.0, Version Control, SVN, Weblogic8.1, Java Script, ORACLES8i, HTML, DHTML, XML, Windows XP.