Seeking a senior level Java EE position where my background, education, and expertise can be effectively utilized.
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows and Linux
Programming Languages: Lisp, Pascal, FORTRAN, C++, Cold Fusion, Assembly Language and Java.
Databases: Oracle and MySQL.
Other software skills: Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, and JDeveloper.
Version Control: CVS, SVN.
Build Frameworks: Ant, Maven.
Scientific Computing Packages: SciLab and MATLAB.
Security: Familiar with Public Key encryption.
Senior Java developer
- Developed a web application using Spring, Mybatis, Richfaces, Jquery, Jdeveloper, JExcel, iText, and Java EE 6.
- Mentored Junior Java developers.
- Gave presentations on development tools that the company might consider using in the future.
- Worked with other developers to resolve some programming issues
- Developed project technical and functional specifications.
- Developed CUF subject processors.
Java and ColdFusion Developer
- Worked with a team of JAVA developers on large scale projects
- Used Common Controls, a framework built on top of STRUTS to develop web tools
- Used JBOSS SEAM to develop web tools
- Used FOP API and XSL to Export complex data to PDF.
- Developed several JAX-WS web services
- Developed several Cold Fusion web tools
- Used Flex and Java to create Rich Internet Applications
- Used advance techniques such as caching to enhance performance of several web tools