- A result oriented professional with 11+ Years of experience in all the phases of (SDLC) software development life cycle which includes Requirement - Analysis, Design, Development and maintenance, Integration, installation/Deployment, implementation and testing.
- Rich experience developing web applications using Core Java, Servlet, JSP, Struts framework, Hibernate, Maven, Spring io, REST Web Services, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAX-B, Python, Tomcat, Log4j.
- Experience in developing server-side applications based on Restful Web-Services.
- Have experience on Object Oriented paradigm such as OOAD using UML and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Proficient in Object Relational Mapping like Hibernate.
- Decent work experience as a Project Lead (leading a team of 5-10 team members )
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with different teams like BA, Marketing Team, Web Securities and Networks Team, ERP Functional Consultants, OTM Business users on day-to day basis.
- Well versed in various client/server, N-tier and web applications using JAVA, JAVA TOOL KIT, J2EE, Oracle 11i, Windows and UNIX.
- Valuable experience with IDEs like NetBeans, and Eclipse.
- Experience on Waterfall, Agile/Scrum (Test Driven development, Code Reviews).
- Understands code quality analysis results and optimize the performance of code.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Hands-on experience with IBM Web Sphere Application Server, and Tomcat
- Implemented the scheduling functionalities using Cronjob Scheduling.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, SQL, PL/SQL, ColdFusion, Python
Application/Web Servers: JBOSS4.x Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0/7.0
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, spring boot
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, NetBeans 8.x
Web technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB
XML Tools: JAXB, Altova XMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit
Database Servers: Oracle 11i, DB2, MySQL
Version Control: PVCS, CVS, SVN, Clearcase
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Other Tools: log4j, SOAP UI, Apache Solr, Adobe Live Cycle Designer, XCode(iPhone App)
Platforms: Windows, Linux, Unix
Subject Matter Expert: Java Development & Production support
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring, REST API, Jersey Framework, SOA, MAVEN, JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD, Oracle, JDBC, Collections, Apache Tomcat, Mod jk, OTM, Python, SQL, PL/SQL, Hibernate
- Manage and develop all applications on java/J2EE technology for NCI.
- Developed Freight Webservices for eCommerce project using Rest API, Jersey framework and Maven build tool. HTTPPOST responses from OTM were consumed using XML.
- Enhanced and maintained legacy “Master schedule” application built on Core Java. We also consumed webservices to enabled SSO and made it accessible on web.
- Maintains and enhances “Customer Look Up” built on Java-Jsp and Struts Framework.
- Provide customization on Oracle OTM Application using xsl transformations.
- Using Python provide maintenance and support for External System interfaces in OTM.
- Perform enhancement, maintenance, support and User Administration on coil tracker website which implements ColdFusion technology.
- Developed “Contract Repository”, “GERS-I”, “GERS-II” application using Oracle Apex for SCM Department.
- Customized “Customer Search Screen” on Oracle R12 EBS.
- Changed Themes on OTM application for Dev and Test Environment.
- Migrated websites and web applications from old outdated servers (OC4J on Solaris) to new servers (Apache and Tomcat on Linux). Close to 20 static websites and 9 (Java-Jsp based) web applications were migrated including Master Schedule
Domain Lead - Web development and support, Houston
- Manage all resources for NCI’s 16 WordPress blogs and websites.
- Communicate with Marketing Team and gather Requirements and perform analysis.
- Make project/delivery plans for the web-development team and monitor its execution.
- Perform QA on deliverables and deploy them on Apache Webserver.
- Fixed issues in HTML and WordPress Websites.
- Perform WSM activities when Edits to blogs/sites are denied on firewall.
- Manage access to servers for developers.
- Fixed and deployed iOS App for Star Buildings Website.
- Set Up Google Analytics for DBCI.
- Set up Media Wiki for Tableau BI Project.
- Keep Documentation and Media Wiki updated related to Websites.
Java Developer, Houston
Environment: Java, Linux, J2EE, Tika
- Developed tool for metadata extraction used for review purposes in legal domain.
- Worked under offshore-onsite model.
- Used latest Tika jar for extraction of metadata.
I.T. Analyst, Domain Lead
Environment: Java, J2EE, Webservices, JBOSS, MySQL MS-VISIO, JIRA, ANT
- Designed and Developed Integrated Solutions
- Developed multiple web services integrations at diverse levels of ecommerce project.
- Gathered requirements, performed analysis and collaborated with business on ecommerce solution for important business process like Handling Returns, Receiving digital updates from Multiple Delivery Partners.
- Extensively used MS-Visio for this task.
- Managed and supervised team of 5 resources for this task.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Webservices, JBOSS, MySQL MS-VISIO, JIRA, ANT, EJB, Hibernate
- Developed and implemented complex documents application using Adobe Live Cycle designer.
- Developed XSLT transformations for insurance domain broker submission application.
- Worked in continuous build environment on an onsite-Offshore model.