- Over 7 years of IT experience developing enterprise web, Client/Server and distributed applications using Java/J2EE, Oracle ADF technologies. Experienced with the entire Software Development Life cycle process including requirement analysis, design, development testing, deployment and maintenance. Supportive and enthusiastic team player dedicated to streamlining processes and resolving issues.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing web applications using J2EE and open source frame works.
- Highly motivated problem solver with excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with consuming Contrail and Openstack APIs(Nova, Neutron and Keystone) using Python.
- Experience in developing data - driven Java application to consume Open Contrail API and map the data Confidential VNF level.
- Experience in developing ADF Business Components like Entity Objects (EO), View Objects (VO), View Links (VL) and Application Modules (AM).
- Good understanding of all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expert in development of applications using J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JSON and Web Services.
- Understanding of Ansible, Yaml and Ruby
- Familiarity with various development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Experienced in writing/using SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures/ Functions, Triggers and various ORM frame works like Hibernate, Spring JDBC etc.
- Hands on experience using IDE tools like Eclipse, WASD, RAD, and Net Beans.
- Experience in developing applications using N tier open source frameworks such as Spring MVC( Model View Controller), Struts, Spring Web Flow.
- Good working knowledge on various version control tools like GIT and SVN.
- Experience in gathering, understanding and designing business requirements, writing functional requirements and test cases.
- Experience in creating various Technical & Design documents, Flow Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML tools.
- Hands on experience in developing reports using Jasper Reports.
- Knowledge of various J2EE design patterns.
- Oracle 11g/10g/9iJenkins, Jira, WLSTSVN tortoise, Clear caseEclipse 3.5/3.4, JDeveloperVisual Studio Code, NetBeans
- SoapUI, JSF1.x, 2.xSDN, Openstack API
- Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- SOAP, WSDLUDDI, SOA.
- Windows, LinuxUnix, Mac
Confidential, Seattle, WAJ2EE Developer
- Design and Develop data-driven collector service, using Python, to automate the collection of KPIs & KCIs from EPC VNFs including PCRF, MSP, SPGW, FW and LB.
- Design and Develop topology collection application by consumption of Openstack REST API for 5G Networks to support the Automation of Node and Integration.
- Used Flask framework for
- Topology module has been developed to support test environment and rdm8 Openstack environment that needs different handling for different environments since they followed different Openstack versions, which has different authentication mechanisms from keystone.
- Designed and Develop application to automate 5G Service related Test Cases which will cover introduction of new Interfaces as a part of CUPS and also consider the containerization of the VNFs using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Coordinate with Onsite and Offshore team during development and testing processes also interacting with client right from the requirements stage to delivery stage of the test object list.
- Three main diagnostics supported in the first phase include - VNF connectivity testing; VNF health check and VM sizing testing. Used Rabbit MQ for queuing up the request coming from the portal.
- Used Jade on the front-end to design the portal for styling and dashboard view.
- Mongo-db was used internally by pronghorn to maintain collections for the each module presented on the ANT Portal.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Comfortable in writing mapreduce programs to load data into MongoDB environment.
Environment: Python, MongoDB, Flask, Rest API, Angular JS, Jade, Node JS, Openstack API, Nova, Neutron, Keystone, SDN, Data-driven approach, JSON, Rabbit MQ, Node JS, Express Web Framework, Linux Server
Confidential, Seattle, WAJ2EE Developer
- Developed Java application from scratch through data driven development of collecting the raw KPI/KCI data using multithreading and Spring JDBC, providing the bulk data to Zabbix, an open source tool, from various sources Confidential scheduled intervals in Agile Environment.
- Handling several threads by aligning the timestamps according to the stats collection Confidential particular zone and handling the connection pool.
- Deploying the application on the Linux machine and enabling it to run as a daemon process also monitoring performance.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Collaborated with cross functional client partners to develop clear and measurable business vision, analyze the progress made and knowing the architecture of the existing network.
- Configuration and installation of Open source tool Agent on Openstack controller, to monitor SDN level KPIs using server agent communication between over cloud and under cloud networks.
- Created host groups, hosts, views and items also configuring macros for the items associated with the Zabbix Agent.
- Created graphs and tabular view of stats and a common dashboard for the cosmetic view to the user allowing user to select the VMs under each VNF.
- Expanded the initial design from 100 virtual machines to 500 virtual machines without affecting the performance and handling the load properly.
- Wrote MySQL queries for the internal DB maintained by Zabbix to organize the data related to the networks, interfaces and servers.
- Supported application through smoke testing process in lab environment.
- Used Maven as build tool and JDB as the debugger in the Linux environment.
- Received appreciation from Client for quick progress in development of application with changing needs.
Environment: Java, Spring JDBC, MYSQL, Rest API, Zabbix, Maven, Apache Tomcat Server, Linux environment, Zabbix trapper utility, Open Contrail API, SDN, Data-driven approach, JSON, Vertica driver, CSV Wrapper, Zabbix Agent, Log 4J
Confidential, Ashburn, VAJ2EE Developer
- Gained experience in Oracle ADF 11g Architecture, JDeveloper 11.x, Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services.
- Hands-on experience using Oracle ADF in design, development and deployment of ADF applications in WebLogic server.
- Responsible for building, debugging and tuning SMR application using ADF 11g.
- Exposure in Implementation of ADFBC, Task Flow, Exception Handling, Validations, skinning Etc. Worked upon few client side validations to help users in entering valid characters and provide user friendly messages.
- Retrieved user details from URL and inserted the same into respective columns making it work for updating single row and bulk update as well.
- Collaborated with functional analysts to ensure quality of applications and submitted reports while monitoring compliance with time guidelines.
- Implemented Export functionality in transferring the table content to excel sheet using the available listener while managing the constraints with bulk update feature.
- Collaborated with team of OBIEE while performing analysis of business technology needs to understand the architecture and work modules involved in OBIEE that could help in automation of build and deployment into the server.
- Worked upon making rpd files compatible with GIT to detect the conflict, written scripts for conversion in either way.
- Set up the Bit Bucket server and integrated the setup in Jenkins to establish a pipeline. Also worked on Python to provide scripts for automation.
- Familiarity with Application Performance Monitoring tool Dynatrace, to implement application performance monitoring for ensuring site uptime and efficiency.
- Established agent and server on windows machined to define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including site performance, incidents and chronic problems, site traffic and conversion, etc.
- Completed and drafted all necessary documentation for future reference
Environment: Oracle ADF, Java Server Faces 1.2, JSP, HTML5, CSS, XML, GIT, Jenkins, Dynatrace, JDeveloper 11.x, Jira, JQuery, Oracle Weblogic Application Server, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing phases of the project development.
- Developed UI component of application using JSF Framework, JSP, HTML & CSS
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagrams based on the requirements gathered.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Deployed the application on the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database. Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL
- Involved in Writing Controller Classes, and DAO Classes Using Spring MVC framework and also doing conversion of user interfaces from XMI Sirius Force to Angular JS in the first release
- Setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, Angular JS 1.0.1 and 1.0.8.
- Implemented Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Developed front-end reporting screen using Angular JS and widely used Angular JS UI components like route Providers, pagination, ng-grid, ng-directives, Session timeout pop-ups.
- Also implemented new design feature like nested html view routing using "ui-router" bootstrap in Angular JS and Apache Camel to reduce dependencies and easy embedding in java application.
- Designed and implemented the server side logic using EJB.
- Performed integrated with other sub-systems through JMS, XML and XSLT.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and configured .hbm and .cfg.xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Implemented Custom Aspects using Spring AOP. Used Object/Relational mapping Hibernate framework as the persistence layer for interacting with Data base.
- Developed and modified stored procedures and trigger to store and access data in the Database.
- Experience in graphical user interface, system design, development, testing, security, documentation and implementation with extensive ATG coding and debugging.
- Developed test scripts in Junit and involved in testing.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Sr. J2EE WebSphere Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as account transfer system and developed specifications that include UML Diagrams using Rational Ross.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Used Apache camel for rule based routing in integration development environment to avoid huge xml configuration files. Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Used JNDI for naming and Directory Services.
- Added tasks for online banking website using core Java
- I am involved in defining the strategy and migration of old modules on Jboss fuse 6.1,Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Enhanced and optimized the functionality of Web UI using CSS3, HTML5 and AngularJS.
- Lead the application design and development; the User Interface was built using Spring MVC, JSP (with Spring Tags), jQuery, Direct Web Reporting and AJAX, CSS, JDBC Template, iBatis.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for developing web applications.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Experience with Linux operating system.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used Eclipse IDE
- Experience working with DB2, Socket Programming.
- Good experience with version control such as CVS and Clear Case.
- Used ANT build tool for building the application.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Used Tomcat server
- Used Maven for building
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Written Stored Procedures and Triggers in Oracle Database.
Environment: Core Java, AngularJS, J2EE, JSP 2.0, DB2 EJB, JMS,JSTL JNDI, Spring 3.0, Multithreading, Oracle, DHTML, Apache camel, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Jboss fuse, Tomcat server, Rationale Rose, JSF, WSAD 5.1.2,jquery,(Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1,Hibernate 3.0, LOG4J,CVS.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Involved in designing Class and Sequence diagrams with UML and Data flow diagrams.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts framework to get the Free Quote.
- Good understanding of the correct way to implement custom ATG servlets.
- Used Struts tag libraries to create JSPs.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate
- Experience working with Linux operating system.
- Used Hibernate for object-relational mapping persistence.
- Reviewed the requirements and Involved in database design for new requirements (Promotion Code for free Quote)
- Used Struts MVC, JQuery and Tiles framework for Web based module.
- Applied model-view-controller design pattern using Java Beans, Swing and conducted simultaneous queries and retrievals using Java multithreading techniques.
- Deployed the application in MULE Enterprise Server and ESB and have knowledge on MULE Cloud Hub environment and creating batches using MULE ETL .
- Java Mail API was used to notify the Agents about the free quote and for sending Email to the Customer with Promotion Code for validation.
- Experience with version control such as SVN
- Involved in testing using JUnit.
- Performed application development using RAD and WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of IBA application and developed specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used Ant for building the application.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and it’s components
- Used JUnit for Testing.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and also used Message Driven BeansMDB to notify the bean state.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed web pages by using HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Java SERVLETS, EJBs, Oracle, MDB, HTML, Rational Rose, CVS, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse, Struts.