- Over 6+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment of various Java/J2EE applications.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, and Implementation using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in Web based application development using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services and XML.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, Model View Controller, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Expertise in developing modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4/5.
- Experienced in developing and consuming SOAP and REST services using Spring framework.
- Hands - on experience in J2EE frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, AXIS & Jersey.
- Proficient in Spring Architecture and Spring Related Technologies like Spring Boot/ Spring DI/ MVC/ Spring JDBC/ AOP/ Spring Templates (Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate)
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Spring and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture and used Log4j for Logging and JUnit for testing.
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies, and tools like Restful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP UI tools.
- Experience in configuring and using Hibernate 3/4 and coding DAO components.
- Solid experience in deploying J2EE components on Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and JBOSS application servers.
- Extensively used Java 8 Streams, Lambdas and Filters to process data
- Thorough knowledge in SQL/PL-SQL and experience in RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and NoSQL database such as MongoDB.
- Worked on Enterprise JavaBeans service - side model that encapsulate the business logic of an application.
- Experience in requirement analysis & gathering, and in UML for developing application specific Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams.
- Experienced in working with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Maven and Gradle.
- Hands-on experience in IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans and Toad and worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX and Windows.
- Worked on the initial stage to production deployment and supported the application in the production
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Areas of expertise include Designing, Configuring, Customizing, Developing, Administrating, Supporting, Maintaining, Upgrading based Web Solutions.
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, Rational Rose, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development, Waterfall.
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, MongoDB.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web logic Application server, JBOSS, Camel.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver, Postman
Testing Tools / Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, SLF4J, Log4j and JIRA.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Web Services: SOAP, Micro services, JAX-B, Restful
Cloud Technologies: Amazon web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Load Balancer)
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile Scrum environment to carry out the application development, delivery and Testing.
- Consumed REST API’s from the Angular front end using Angular HttpClient and developed Custom Http Interceptors and Error Handlers in the application.
- Developed reusable Angular 4 components which are compatible with latest versions of Typescript and Angular CLI.
- Developed data entry forms using Angular Forms module and performed various client-side validations.
- Performed Component to Route Mappings using Angular Router and created Route Guards for authorization checks and developed Jasmine unit tests and end to end tests using Protractor and used Angular CLI to generate code coverage reports.
- Developed custom http interceptors in Angular 4 to set the headers of the request.
- Used Angular dependency injection to inject dependencies in the application controllers and worked with Angular Http service to make backend rest API calls.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Developed Some of the RESTful APIs using Node, Express and Mongo and returned logic through Angular data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side.
- Used Spring Boot and Spring Cloud for developing microservices, REST to retrieve data from client-side using Microservice architecture and worked with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for deploying microservices.
- Developed Spring JPA Repositories to access the information from MYSQL database.
- Performed Entity mappings such as One-to-one, One to Many and Many to Many mappings using Spring JPA.
- Configured persistence-Context in Spring Framework and Hibernate as a persistence provider to interact with the MySQL database.
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the RabbitMQ message Queue using Spring JMS and generated emails to be sent to the customers using Java Mailing API.
- Configured Maven for Continuous Integration and Deployment to PCF using Jenkins and Docker.
- Used Junit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Mocha to write the tests at server side and used Jasmine on the client side.
- Worked with Java 8 features such as Streams, Lambda Expressions and Functional Interfaces.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline for a continuous build, test and deploy process using Jenkins and used GIT for version control.
- Created technical solution documentation and Deployment Guide for the application.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing Followed Agile methodology.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes devices,
- Created custom directives and components which extend the elements and modules of Core AngularJS.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Developed the application based on main modules of Spring MVC framework such as Core Container, Data Access/Integration and Web
- Developed Micro Services to provide Restful API's utilizing Spring MVC.
- Migrated Spring based application to cloud based Microservices. Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform.
- Worked throughout the full stack to see software extensions through to completion.
- Worked on MySQL and involved in writing a complex SQL queries.
- Designed Database schema and created complex SQL queries, Procedures for creating, reading, updating and deleting data in Oracle 11g.Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application using scrum based agile framework.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 3.0 MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Redesign the website using technologies of HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS.
- Used Spring MVC and Web Flow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Implemented Maven and used Jenkin build tool to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF and XML using JERSEY.
- Focus on converting the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
- Have worked on Oracle10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer
- Involved in the usage of JPA API for configuration of ORM tools.
- Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in WebLogic Application Server, worked in WebLogic system administration infrastructure.
- Used Business Delegate, Service locator, Factory, Session Facade, DTO and DAO design patterns.
- Analyzing the client requirements and production issues.
- Design and Development for enhancements & change requests.
Environment: Core Java, Java1.6, J2EE, Eclipse, Maven, SOAP, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XSL, AJAX, RAD, JUnit 4, Log4j, JSP, XML, JSON, Web Services, Apache, SQL, OOAD, jQuery, MongoDB, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Agile / Scrum Methodology, WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of module development and bug fixing.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object (Transfer Object) and Data Access Object and Session Façade.
- Excellent project experience in Multithreading, CI/CD, Cloud computing, Web - J2EE technologies.
- Developed UI using Struts, JSP and Servlets based on MVC design pattern
- Developed DAO layer using JDBC to handle the interaction with Database (Oracle)
- Developed the UI validation framework using custom validations built on top of Struts validation framework
- Performed JUnit and System Testing
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC) and struts framework. Developed interfaces to communicate with mid-tier and Database.
- Used Java Mail API to email the report of updates performed to administrations team
Environment: Java 1.7, JDBC, J2EE, Rest and SOAP Services, XML, XSLT, XSD, JDBC, Oracle WebSphere Server, using Jsp, Taglibs.