Information System Manager, experienced in analysis, modeling, integration and production of technologies to performance, schedule and cost specifications. Extensive planning, analysis, design, modeling, implementation, development experience and expertise for large - scale communication networks and enterprise systems. Certified Program Management Professional (PMP) with the appropriate blend of technical, administrative, business acumen and interpersonal skills to direct other scientists and engineers in accomplishing planned objectives.
- Software Engineering (15 yrs)
- User Interface Development (15 yrs)
- Database Design and Development (13 yrs)
- Desktop Application Development (5 yrs)
- Software Engineering (8 yrs)
- Web Services Development (5 yrs)
- System Architecture Design (5 yrs)
- Mobile Application Development (2 yr)
- UML Design (5 yrs)
- Object Oriented Programming (13 yrs)
- Web Software Development (13 yrs)
- Program Management (10 yrs)
- Dimensional Data Modeling (2 yrs)
- Conduct vulnerability code reviews
TECHNICAL SKILLS, TOOLS, AND TECHNOLOGIES:
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Lead Software Engineer
- Support building positive relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with PMO, it’s user community to produce a product with the capabilities expected by the customer
- Communicate issues internally
- Perform team building activities to keep team motivated and producing at optimal velocity
- Decompose business rules and User Stories into a specific technical approach.
- Act as scrum master and reside over planning, scoring meetings
- Groom release and sprint backlogs with data integration and requirements team
Senior Software Programmer
- Design, code, test, develop, and document application program features for the Probation and Pretrial Services Automated Case Management Tracking Systems suite.
- Work with users and other Solution Architects to define system scope, objectives and IT solutions that align with the Judiciary's strategic direction, business objectives, and IT practices. Support development of architectural strategy and subject matter expertise in DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Middleware technologies.
- Lead stakeholder and product owner meetings to define software requirements and enterprise solutions that deliver enterprise-wide business capabilities .
- Provide technical advice to the CTO's Enterprise Architect Lead and management on transformation initiatives such as use of Agile best practices and migration to future software architectures.
- Employ business procedures and standard practices that ensure best value Evaluate technologies, contrast their capabilities and make recommendations to management
- Perform rapid development of prototypes and proof-of-concept validation.
- Work with program offices and courts to provide architecture support for strategic initiatives across the enterprise;
- Deliver high quality, secure, and innovative IT products and services
Software Engineer, Herndon, VA
- Object oriented analysis and design and full life cycle development with industry software development methodologies
- Participate in sprint sessions within Agile SCRUM methodology
- SVN Repository
- Perform scripting using languages such as Perl and Bourne shell or Ksh
- Update CDSA/Axis1.4 SOAP and REST web services to use Axis2
- Investigate map out requirements to move existing CDSA web services to adhere to CDR specification
- Assist in the migration of Oracle Solaris 10 Redhat Enterprise Linux v6.0 (RHEL v6.0)
- Assist in the migration of Oracle Weblogic COTS to JBoss EAP 6.1.1.GA
- Cross-platform development, particularly Unix Solaris platforms
Software Developer, Arlington, VA
- JSF, Eclipse, Ant & JUnit
- Use STRUTS framework in the context of MVC architecture
- Oracle database, JDBC
- Manage the project life-cycle
- Enhanced application’s security strategy
- Defining static aspects of design with class diagrams
- Capture dynamic design aspects using sequence diagrams
- Using best practice design patterns, DTO, DAO and Business Delegate
- Model presentation tier component and business tier interactions
Principal Software Engineer, Norfolk, VA
- Spring MVC, JSP, Java Controller as base classes; form processing and validation
- Web page authoring, HTML and CSS
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using JPA, EJB, JBoss 5.1.0
- Java Persistence API (JPA), Postgres/HSQLDB, SQuirreL SQL Client
- CI, Jenkins, Sonar, Crucible, Win32 Windows 3.x, 95, NT 4.0/2000, MSDOS, UNIX and LINUX extensible Markup Language (XML) and Schemas (XSD), SOAP, StyleSheet Transformations (XSLT) Service Discovery using UDDI/WSDL
- Eclipse IDE
- Subversion, Ant and/Maven, TortoiseSVN
- TDD, JUnit, HtmlUnit vs. httpunit
Senior Java Developer, Springfield, VA
- Apply well-defined programming model and tag libraries to wire UI components and events to server-side objects Construct reusable and extensible modular software components
- In corporate the latest IT security requirements
- Apply security standards and best practices for application
- Debug programs, testing for and fixing errors
- Use Ant to build the project and Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) IDE
- Serena Dimensions version control
- Deploy project to Jobs 7 Java EE 5 server
- Create flowcharts and UML models to facilitate construction of code and effective communication with co-developers
- Ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software
Lead Software Engineer, Dumfries, VA
- Analyze users' needs, design, and create, reliable, usable and secure computer applications software.
- Re-factored applications to operate on Android and Blackberry mobile devices.
- Develop and analyze algorithms for a variety of applications software and solving programming problems.
- Employ RESTful web services to implement heterogeneous application-to-application communication encoding request URLs and responses in XML with multiple representation of resources.
- Design, develop, test, and evaluate software programs and systems
- Employ object-oriented programming languages, such as C++ and Java, computer-aided software engineering (CASE) tools, and development tools such as eclipse, subversion, and ant.
- Perform Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), consisting of cross-process applications that automate business processes for improved efficiency
- Create technical documentation and artifacts
Sr. Acquisition Analyst, Arlington, VA
- Provide general acquisition support. Plan and prepare for critical events
- Perform Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis
- Provide detailed cost analysis studies such as cost benefit analysis, historical appropriation financial analysis, review execution efforts including historical program financial analysis, and cost impact of changes in production rates and delivery schedules
- Track commitments, obligations, and expenditures to ensure contractors, field activities, are meeting periodic targets, and developing cost-incurred reports for all funds used
Program/System Analyst, Rosslyn, VA
- Develop algorithms to solve problems and create system models to realize the maximum benefit from the investment in equipment, personnel, and business processes.
- Assist in the analysis required to in corporate new technologies specifying the inputs to be accessed by the system, design the processing steps, and format the output.
- Collaborate with development team to designs hardware, software, and the system interfaces.
- Design, and construct, computer programs to demonstrate complex concepts in the simulation of risk analysis portion of the algorithm.
- Provide direct support to the program manager as technical liaison to the TMIP-J program management office
- Discuss systems problems with managers and users to determine their exact nature
Lead System Engineer, Dumfries, VA
- Provide technical analysis of system requirements, perform system safety analysis, and ensure equipment interoperability
- Develop suitable measure of effectiveness, (MOE) perform trade studies to quantify performance capabilities, cost and risk in support ongoing Tactical Imagery Production System (TIPS) spiral development
System/Program Analyst, Stafford, VA
- Implement SE/PM concepts, principles and methods to effectively and efficiently develop, acquire, operate, and support Confidential platforms, infrastructure, applications and services
- Assure Quality Management (QM), Logistic, Concurrent Engineering (CE), Configuration Management (CM) and Lifecycle Costing (LCC) principles and techniques are appropriately applied within each phase of the DoD Acquisition Management framework and Decision Support System
- Plan, schedule, conduct and assess the results of program and technical reviews to ensure program metrics and Technical Performance Measures (TPM) provide accurate quantitative measures of management and technical performance
- Monitor and control program activities
- Lead and integrate program activities such as production of program artifacts; schedules, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Statement of Work (SOW), market research, trade studies, cost, management/technical plans and documentation required for milestone (MS) approval
Software Engineering Project Leader, Stafford, VA
- Establish project management infrastructures elements to reinforce effective exchange of ideas and expertise
- Apply software engineering, and information assurance (IA) standards to develop client server and web-based databases applications and services
- Direct data modeling, structured analysis, and information engineering to establish program management and control baselines
- Data table normalization and removal of potential update anomalies
- Help define and refine user views prior to completing information and physical level designs
- Ensure effective collaboration and information sharing
- Provide programmatic leadership for IA/PK- Confidential development team in design development, monitoring, merging & tracking Confidential databases
- Conduct financial management and budget planning
Operations Research Analyst, Stafford, VA
- Full responsibility for the development of an analysis framework to assess viable technologies transitioning within the Department of Defense’s (DOD) Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation ( Confidential & Confidential ) activities
- Synthesized these with inputs from the analysis of Joint War fighting and Expeditionary Maneuver Warfare (EMW)
- Created and maintained a Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) model as the basis of MEFFVs Technology Assessment, Development and Market Research programs.
- Defined performance metrics and constraints to be used to assess technology maturity, effectiveness, suitability and supportability