Senior Software Developer with nineteen years of increasingly responsible positions in the design and development of software applications. AGILE CSD Certified.
Programming Languages & APIs: OOP, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Swing, iBATIS, PL/SQL, SQL, HQL, Ada, C, C#
Databases: Oracle, Postgres, Informix, MySQL
Web and Scripting: HTML, XML, Java script, JSP, Ant, Maven, Groovy
Tools: Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence, JDeveloper, NetBeans, SpringSource, Jenkins, Flyway, JUnit, J - Test, SubVersion, ClearCase, ClearQuest, RSM, DOORS, Rhapsody for Java, Jasper Reporting and various word processing, spreadsheet, database and statistics packages.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
Senior Software Developer
- Programmed a multi tier web application and performed database management for full suite Reinsurance system. This is a project where all new code is developed during AGILE sprints.
- The server tier of the application is written in Java to perform business logic, data access or external system access. Data access is implemented using Hibernate with an Oracle database.
- Participated in the transformation of Waterfall Software development to AGILE software development.
- Developed SQL and HQL queries using Oracle 12g
Confidential, Voorhees, New Jersey
- Programmed a web application and performed database management for Sun identity and access management system.
- Web-based applications using Java/J2EE to access Oracle database with Hibernate XML-configured objects.
- Designed, developed and tested web application written in Java and Xpress code on time and on budget
- Established and managed Release Management for our Project using full SDLC
- Developed and Updated Oracle Stored Procedures using Oracle 10g
- Lead software initiative: “Bring Software Development Lifecycle to American Water”
- Managed external contractors during tight project deadlines
Confidential, Camden, New Jersey
Senior Member, Engineering Staff, Key Management Infrastructure
- Programmed client software for database management of cryptographic key management system.
- Web-based applications using Java and Spring framework to access PostgreSQL database with iBATIS XML-configured object-relational mapper.
Senior Member, Engineering Staff
- Designed, developed and tested software written in Java.
- Wrote many of the software requirements for the Common HAIPE Manager and insured that they were implemented properly.
- Developed MIBS for the SNMP software layer that existed via Java GUI and the Internet Encryptor Networking Device.
- Responsible for Database design, maintenance and interfacing to the JAVA GUI.
Member of Engineering Staff
- Designed, coded and tested software written in ADA for the Confidential .
- Developed PL/SQL packages contributing to the management and accounting of Confidential .
- Developed and modified PL/SQL functions and procedures, accessed via an API used to retrieve and display data within the Graphical User Interface or update tables within the database.
- Involved in all operational concepts meetings with Systems Engineering to develop a coherent