- 10+ years of experience developing and/or managing software projects. (Java, C++, C#)
- 7 years of experience in IT project management and business relationship management.
- 6 years of experience in IT service management and product support.
- PMP certified and ITIL certified. (ITIL v3 Service Transition and ITIL v3 fundamentals)
- Familiar with Agile Project Management and Scrum.
- Familiar with Change Management, Incident management, Problem Management, Service Catalog.
- Familiar with Knowledge Management, Configuration Management and Continuous Improvement.
- Familiar with deployment architectures and release management.
- Familiar with MicroServices Architecture style.
- Hands on experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation.
- Experience with working across functions/time zones to achieve business success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & inter - personnel skills.
- Customer oriented and good at maintaining customer relationship.
- In-depth understanding of data structures (linked-list, tree, hash table, graph, and etc.)
- In-depth understanding of algorithm (search, sorting)
- In-depth understanding of Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark and Elastic Search.
- Hands on experience with Apache Camel, Karaf, Zookeeper, Syncope, ActiveMQ, OSGI.
- Hands on experience with Spring/Hibernate/Spring Batch/JDBC/Maven/Jenkins/Junit/JAXB
- Hands on experience with Web Service, Web API, XML, JSON, Amazon Cloud Service.
- Familiar with SaaS and has experience developing SaaS at a Startup company.
- In-depth understanding of software design patterns and excellent analytical problem solving Skills.
- Familiar with RDBMS and DBMS, hands on experience with Oracle, DB2, SQL-server and MySQL.
- Hands on experience with SOA, BPM.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving Skills.
- Great with ambiguous/undefined problems; excellent ability to think abstractly.
- Genuine team player with real desire to constantly learn & share ideas with colleagues.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks
Languages: Java, C++, C, C#, Javascipt, SQL, HTML5, CSS3, XML
Java: Collections, Generics, Concurrency, Core Java
IDE: Eclipse, NetBean, Visual Studio, Vim, Talend Studio
Key Technologies: MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Tomcat, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf, EJB, iBatis, XLS
Knowledge: REST, SOAP, AOP, JSP, JMS, JSON, EJB, JQuery, Node.JS, Swagger
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Postgresql, MongoDB
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Framework: JBoss, Tomcat, JDBC, Hibernate
SCM: Git, Subversion, CVS, VSS
Other Tools: SVN, UML, JIRA, JUnit, Struts, OpenGL, 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Karaf, Camel, ActiveMQ
Senior Solution Engineer, Arlington, VA
- Lead support team for business critical applications/services.
- Design and develop ESB/SOA enterprise solution with Talend Open Studio, Apache Karaf and Camel.
- Design and implement SOAP/REST based web service interfacing with Amazon S3.
- Align information system to security framework using LDAP, Apache Syncope and Talend ESB JAAS.
- Develop Fast Data Transfer web service to move large volume data file between multiple locations.
- Implement new features to ESB according to business need and project need(Java).
- Involved in multiple business critical projects as SME and technical expert.
- Design and implement automated tests to improve software quality/productivity. (SoapUI, Maven)
- Manage production deployment, including documentation of technical specifications.
- Develop RESTful API document with Swagger.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders from business departments.
- Audit existing processes and develop appropriate application functionality to increase efficiency.
Environment: Java, Talend, Camel, Karaf, ActiveMQ, Git, SVN, Amazon S3, Tomcat, Spring, JIRA, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Linux, Windows Vista/Win 7/Win 8
Software Engineering Team Lead, Washington, DC
- Lead developer team for technical design, development and implementation of data-driven projects.
- Review requirement, architecture decisions, detailed designs and code quality.
- Lead team to provide application production support and implement enhancement.
- Lead team to work on complex problems and drive execution of solutions to those problems.
- Provide team’s status on development tasks to meet program/project goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders from different departments.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Eclipse, SVN, JBoss, JIRA, Junit, DB2, Oracle, Linux, Win 7
Senior IS Product Specialist
- Lead technical side of product support/enhancement development for various IS applications.
- Manage multiple products and their long term strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with R&D stakeholders at US and at global.
- Lead various projects as project manager and deliver value to business on time with limited resource.d arrange training to local scientists users for multiple systems.
- Involved in software development in big data project (Hadoop, NoSQL, data warehouse)
- Audit existing processes and develop appropriate application functionality to increase efficiencies.
- Lead UAT testing anelopers/DBA oversea to deliver new function and drive customer satisfaction.
- Manage relationship with business vendors.
- Lead Confidential RDIS to support R&D IS need and drive business results at China and nearby area.
- Gather user requirements for computing systems at China and work with global team to develop new applications according to local need and company’s goal.
- Lead RDIS projects that are ongoing at China and other area.
Software Development Engineer, Glen Burnie, MD
- Develop business Merge & Acquire software as web service with Dot Net, C# and SQL server.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to drive results and users satisfaction.
- Design and implement high quality web services, including both back end (C#) and front end(JS).
- Involved in whole life cycle of EMA software development, including designing, coding, etc.
- Work with global development team to implement features and deliver solution.
Programming Analyst, Baltimore, MD
- Develop program (C++) for Data Analysis/Collection and BioinformaticsDesign database tables, cross database transactions. (MySQL)
- Develop functionality for professors to help with their Biomedical/Bioinformatics/Biology research.
- Design/Develop algorithm and software for storage of information.
- Develop/Test Windows GUI for Robot Control and movement (TCL, C/C++).
- Design TMS/Robot system for scientific research.
Environment: C++, C#, Matlab, Labview, OpenGL, Visual Studio, Visual Source Safe, PL/SQL, UML, TCL, MS SQL Server, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/PE, Linux