- Software professional with over 10 years of experience in Java/J2EE based Web Applications. Having in - depth understanding and hands-on exposure to application/architecture development including Analytics, Business Intelligence, API development, and Web-based & client-server application development projects in Product Development Organizations.
Frameworks:: Spring 4.0, Struts 2, Hibernate, Junit, Ajax, Axis, .NET, SOLR, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Integration.
Application Servers:: Tomcat, WebLogic, Internet Information Services, JBOSS(Wildfly).
Web Servers:: Apache, IIS
Databases:: Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, NoSQL, Postgres
CMS:: OpenText 8.5, Vignette 7.5, Alfresco 2.2
Development Tools:: Eclipse, NetBeans, Ant, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Source Control Tools:: GIT, SVN, VSS 6, CVS.
Java EE Technologies: Portlet 1.0 (JSR 168), JSP 2.0, Servlet 2.4, JSTL, JDBC, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI, JMS, JMX, Web Service development (WSDL, SOAP, REST)
Operating Systems:: Windows, Mac, MS-DOS, Linux, Unix
Team/Enterprise Tool:: Jira, Service-now, Bamboo (Release Management)
Sr. Software Developer
- Designed and develop of Refresh logic for workflow implementation which calculates Key Performance Indicators.
- Designed and develop of workflow implementation engine that drives clinical, financial, and operational change within the organization.
- Designed and develop messaging services using Amazon Simple Queue Service.
- Designed and develop restful services to provide access to resources.
- Design and development of middle tier for Leakage Advisor (Revenue Advisor) which deals with competing healthcare delivery systems.
- System analysis, design, hands-on development and software architecture proposals
- Reports progress and activity to project leader and/or manager on a continuing basis.
- Providing estimates for tasks, follow technology best practices, participate and adhere to Technical Design Review Process, Performance metrics/scalability, support integration and release planning activities in addition to being available for support to triage production issues.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Responsible for reaching out to cross-functional teams for new enhancement, issues and migration of contents.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Facilitated the Requirement Phase for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Played key role in enhancing client’s Web reporting system, reducing time of delay tracking analysis by 30%.
- Review and repair legacy code: By repairing legacy code, team could reduce number of support tickets by 25%.
- Research and recommend software tools to management. Leading charge in replacing Flash player with HTML5 player throughout the product for video streaming.