Sr. Java Developer/Lead
- Good university background with a master degree in CS.
- 20 years software development experience, play key role in Coding, Architecture Design, Database Modeling and Project Management.
- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer in 2001.
- Team worker with pleasant personality and good communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java8/J2EE/J2ME/EJB, DotNET, VB, VC++, Lotus Notes, Clarify
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, IIS
Application Servers and Frameworks: Weblogic, Websphere, Jboss, MTS (COM/DCOM), Spring, Hibernate, Documentum, Drools
GUI: Java Swing, SWT/JFace, WebStart, VB/.NET, MFC
Operating Systems: Windows, Sun Solaris, Linux, Tandem
Databases: Oracle 8i - 11g, XQuery, SQL Server 7.0, My SQL, MS Access, MongoDB
IDE: RSA/RAD, Visual Studio, .NET, Sun Forte, Jbuilder, Eclipse, Webstorm
Version Control: CVS, Visual Source Safe, Accurev, SVN, Github
Tools: /Packages: OOP, Rational Rose, RUP, Installshield, JUnit, Ant, Qunit, Clover, Maven, Crucible, FindBugs
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Design and develop an internal RevenueCycle maintenance application, it’s a new web application on Websphere app server 7.0.
- We use Angular, Rest Services, JMS, Spring, JSTL, JQuery, Json, JUnit, Qunit, Mockito, Ehcache, Spring Security, Elastic search engine, and MongoDB.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Design database schema, PL/SQL package
- Design Hibernate O-R mapping, Wrapper classes of core API, HQL queries.
- Develop Spring beans, AOP Transactions, MVC flow and controllers, Artix web services.
- Team lead in Adopt-Hosting project to develop a web application using this platform for at&t Hosting services.
- Team lead in eGBS project to build a web application on top of this platform for at&t Network Integration services.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- Involve in full life-circle development of Point of Sale (POS) software. It’s a pure java windows application built in Java SWT/Jface/Swing, Eclipse, JavaPOS, EJB, Web Services/Hessian and Java WebStart technology.
- Design and develop a Packaging and Shipping software for wireless devices (PDA) with J2ME Web Services (WSA) and SWT/Swing on J2ME platform.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Customer Network Reporting: a web based database client built with JSP/Servlet, Struts, DHTML, tomcat and Oracle.
- Convert two large VB5 legacy applications to VB.NET with Sybase database.
- Develop a retail software with ASP, SQL Server and MS Commerce Server 2002.
Senior Software Engineer
- EJB Solution: WebGateway built on Weblogic 6.1 platform
- NodeConnect: wrapper of JMQ and SonicMQ services
- Tandem Connector: driver for Tandem legacy system based on JDBC and J2EE Connector interfaces
- Dynamics Console: Java Swing GUI with TCP connections
Environment: JDK1.3, J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, J2EE Connector, Swing, TCP socket, Mutli-threading, J2ME, Forte, Weblogic, Tomcat, SQL Server, Oracle, HTML, XML, Windows NT/2000, Unix, CVS, Junit, Rational Rose.
- Build Project Management System, a 3-tier structure software with SQL server7.0, VB GUI, and business rules encapsulated in VB/VC++ COM&DCOM.
- Build Information Transmission System, Browser/Server structure, powered by Exchange Mail Server and MS IIS4.0 Web Server, with Exchange5.5 Web-Access and ASP interface (work with CDO).
- Build Multimedia Monitoring System, an Internet Video program Based on MS NetMeeting SDK, has VB6 GUI, a powerful drag-drop ActiveX control, and VC++ DLLs to call low level NetMeeting APIs.
Environment: VB, ASP, Java, VC++, COM/DCOM, SQL Server7, Oracle 8, IIS, MS Exchange server5.5, InterDev, SourceSafe, Rational Rose, NetMeeting.