- 6 +years of experience in the field of Information Technology as Lead Software Developer.
- Handled projects especially in JAVA/J2EE, SQL/PLSQL and UNIX to make a significant contribution both individually and for the team.
- Expert knowledge of Telecom Domain.
- Interacting with clients to measure the objectives, Project performances and process improvements.
- Analyzing business requirements and system requirements.
- Designing and developing Java components.
- Implementing Software Methodologies
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self - motivated, quick learner, team player.
Programming Languages: Java, Shell Scripts,UNIX,Spring Batch, Spring MVC
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 2000/XP/7/8
RDBMS Technologies: Oracle 12c (SQL/PL SQL).
Web & Application Servers: WebLogic 10.3/12c
IDE: WebLogic Workshop 10.3/12c, Eclipse, SOAPUI, XML Spy
Functional Modules: Telecom
Version Control Repository: CVS,SVN
Soft skills: Excellent communication skills, Leadership skill, enthusiastic team player and strong problem solving abilities.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Translating each requirement to its corresponding design elements and code, and ensuring that the same be deployed to the testing environment after Unit Testing each change diligently, within the stipulated time frame allotted to the development team.
- Doing impact analysis for the requirements, estimating the effort and time required for code delivery and providing an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) to the management.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
- Attending reviews with the Business Team to understand the requirements for each project.
- Handle projects with high complexity with a large impact across applications, requiring good knowledge of the End to End flow.
- Conduct design and code reviews for other team member’s projects ensuring high quality of code delivery.
- Handle tickets in test environment with high priority and assure the CR (Change Request) reflected appropriately in Design and BRD (Business Requirement Document) and deliver them as needed.
- Completing all the Production deployment related activities - Sending the Deployment Plan (DP) with detailed deployment instructions out to the Release Management team, attend DP reviews, stage the required code and all associated environment files for the Production Support team to pick up and deploy.
- Mentoring new team members and providing them Knowledge Transfer by taking sessions on the applications and processes that are followed in the team.
- Has played critical role in documenting, preparing reports and creating a central document repository as an outcome of the knowledge transfer sessions for the initial phase.