- Over 6 years of professional experience as a Java J2EE Developer in Object Oriented development.Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST.
- Experience in FrameWork such as spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementing of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Proficient in XML technologies like SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL.
- Proficient in Data Structures, Algorithms & Object-Oriented design concepts.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Strong knowledge on front end frameworks such as Angular 1.5 and React.
- Good knowledge on Linux System.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Experienced with JBOSS application servers and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Expertise in using Oracle, SQL Server,MongoDB, MySQL databases, writing & tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Experience in develop Microservices by using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in spring-security and single sign on.
- Extensive use of dynamic data visualization tools like D3.js and Angular fusionCharts.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Team Player.
Core Skills: Hibernate, Spring, Struts Framework, and Web services J2SE,J2EE,JSP, Servlets, JNDI,Java Persistence API.
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Web Logic Server.
Relational Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL
Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, LINUX
Others: JIRA Junit,Log4j,Json
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Edison, New Jersey
- Working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand - up meetings.
- The entire application was developed in Java/EE based on Spring Web MVC framework.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using ReactJS.
- Used ReduxForm to implemented client side validation.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Used Hibernate/JPA as Persistence framework for mapping the entity models to database tables.
- Used HQL and Criteria API for customized data fetching from Oracle database.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization with spring security.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API.
- Done with Weblogic application server setup & deployed the application on it.
- Used Git for version control.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and documentation.
- Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring-MVC, SOA, Hibernate, Eclipse,React, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5,Weblogic Server,JMS, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Developer, Git,JIRA.
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Princeton, New Jersey
- Worked on Agile Environment having daily stand up meetings, planning meeting and face - to-face communication.
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and MicroServices Architecture.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using AngularJS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Integrated Spring framework with Hibernate that is used for Database operations.
- Wrote complex Database PL/SQL Statements and performed PL/SQL tuning for the performance of the Database
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object.
- Implemented consumer and provider services using RESTful Web services.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization extensively.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting an error report for management each week.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Used splunk service to check logs and exception statements.
- Configured Continues Integration and Continues Deployments jobs on Jenkins.
- Used Git for version control.
- Develop and execute unit test plans using JUNIT test cases.
Environment: Agile,Java 1.7, Angular JS, Spring Boot,JAX-RX,DTO, Hibernate, Oracle, PL/SQL, Jenkins, RESTful Web Services, Git, Splunk.
Sr. Java/Application Developer
- Developed application using J2EE architecture with Struts, Spring and Hibernate using concrete principles laid down by design patterns.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers.Developed Controllers for request,response by Spring Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Implemented user authentication and authorization by using Spring Security.
- Build JSP view pages using HTML5,CSS and JQuery.
- Implemented scripting with AJAX to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Action Classes for workflow control and DAO Pattern for getting database connections from connection pool.
- Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Spring JDBC.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit and Spring Test support and used GIT for version control.
Environment: Agile,Java 1.7,Spring MVC,HTML5,XAA,JQuery,JSP,AJAX,Spring JDBC,Spring Security,Git
Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development.
- Responsive development is implemented using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Developed the GUI's using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSP.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilising its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate named queries concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system (Oracle11).
- Request and Response mapping using Spring (AOP) from and to the application server by annotation based spring configuration in Eclipse IDE.
- Utilised core J2EE design patterns such as DTO (Data Transfer Object) in the implementation of the services.
- Extensively performed User Interface validations on client - side.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for assigning and defect management.
- Used Tortoise SVN for maintaining the component and for release and version management.
Environment: Agile,Java 1.7, JSP, Spring,Spring Security, Spring Core, Hibernate, XML, HTML,Bootstrap, JSON,JIRA.
Web Application Developer
- Involved in several phases of waterfall model to review use - cases, realize use cases, and derive the workflow for the submission and processing modules.
- Developed the front end application using HTML and JSPs.
- Developed validation rules for the issue submission data form using Validation Framework.
- Coded DAOs using Hibernate support.
- Developed the XML SCHEMA for the input submission for the logical validation
- Developed custom XML APIs for the marshalling/unmarshalling using JAXB.
- Developed several reports for internal users to track the workflow processes.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS such as ClearCase have version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Java 1.7,HTML,JSP, DAO,CVS,Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, CSS, JUnit.
JAVA/ J2EE Developer
- Working on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used Rational Rose for model driven development and UML modeling.
- Created Spring AOP components for the Transactional Model to handle many requests. Developed JSP and Servlet components.
- Created both producer and consumer web service components using REST and implemented Restful web services.
- Developed Web Services for utilizing these services and exposing some of the newly implemented functionalities for others through JAX - RS and Spring Rest Controller.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to MSSQL Server with SQL-based schema.
- Used Generics in Collections like HashMap, List, Set and Design patterns for sorting, comparing, etc. to remove unnecessary casting.
- Performed debugging of the application using Log4J and Gradle is using as a build tool.
- Developed, implemented and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Tortoise SVN for Centralized Version Control for the application.
- Extensively worked on Eclipse tool for the development of the application.