- 7 years 10 months of professional experience in Analysis, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications using Java - J2EE Technologies and Test Driven Development ( TDD).
- Involved in Application enhancement and development using Core Java, J2EE, Struts 1.2, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, JSP Servlets, JDBC, Multithreading, Java Beans, Java Script and HTML.
- Worked in both Agile environment and Waterfall model for the entire Software Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used SOAPUI and Postman tools while implementing SOAP and REST web services.
- Has a good expertise on working onshore-offshore model and currently leading a team of 4 members.
- Experience in mentoring and training team members whoever joins the team.
- Have ability to grasp new technologies and tools to build applications.
- Currently working on a new application which is being built using Microservice architecture, Spring Boot and Angular 2 and using Rest API.
- Possess good leadership qualities, good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
Languages: Java J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Web/Application Server: Oracle WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat.
Architecture: MVC ( Struts, Spring ), Microservice.
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Angular 2, Spring (Configuration and Annotation), Struts 1.2, Hibernate.
Design Patterns: Core J2EE design patterns (Struts MVC, Spring MVC), Singleton
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, SOAP Web Services
Development Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans
Configuration Management: Git, Git Hub, Perforce, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows
Web Service Tools: SOAPUI, Postman
Methodology: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Issue Tracking: JIRA, Service NOW(SNOW)
Project Management Tool: Workfront
Testing Framework: Junit
Senior Java Developer, Fort Wayne, IN
- Involved in entire Software Life Cycle starting from Business Requirement Document to Design Document to Coding to User Training to Support UAT and fixing Production issues.
- Involved in database design and design for new development/enhancement.
- Implemented batch application to automate the payments entering into OASIS system.
- Extensively worked on PL/SQL Procedures, Functions as quite extensive business logic are in the database.
- Worked on performance tuning issues involving tuning of PL/SQL procedures and complex SQL queries by running explain plan on them and depending upon the cost modifying the query / procedure.
- Worked with the Web Service implementation team to consume SOAP web services from 3rd party vendors. Used SOAPUI for testing those services.
- Building a totally new internal application which uses Angular2 as front end component and it has Microservice architecture. Microsesrvice will help us to deploy every component as a service and it will be loosely coupled too. Angular2 will make a rest call for the back end code which is built on Springboot and Spring Data and will give a Restful response through Rest Component.
- Monitoring Java heap and thread Dump during performance issues and modify the code accordingly.
- Requirement Gathering ( Scheduling Requirements Gathering / Discussion meetings with all Stake holders)
- Scheduling meeting with Business Team on Issue Prioritization
- Responsible for creating High Level and Low Level Design document.
- Prepare / Review UAT test plans, implementation plan and documents
- Assisting team mates with technical support during development.
Environment: /Tools: JDK, 1.7, Intelli J IDEA, WebLogic Server, Oracle 11g, Struts 1.2, Spring, Multithread, Ant, Git, Springboot, Micro Service, Restful Service, Angular 2, Postman, SOAPUI.
Senior Java Developer
- Incident and Problem management and migration activities.
- Regular Development on few web based applications owned by Confidential
- Work with the Business Owners of all applications under eApplication portfolio to
- Understand their requirement and assist with requirements gathering.
- Ensure that the support they are receiving is sufficient.
- Help them resolve any technical issues they face.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: /Tools: JDK, 1.6, IBM Rational Application Developer, IBM WebSphere Application Server, Hibernate, Maven, Sunone Server, eBuilder.
- Involved in requirement analysis and design for Enhancements. Created UML diagrams.
- Implemented validations using struts validation framework
- Implemented struts action classes and Form beans
- Involved in code review.
- Unit Testing and unit test cases preparation
- Provided support during Independent Unit Testing (IUT)Integration Testing and System Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: /Tools: Websphere Application Server, Struts 1.2, PL/SQL Developer, SVN.