- Technically astute full stack Java developer with 4 years of experience developing, troubleshooting, implementing, and supporting enterprise - level software.
- Strong expertise in front- and back-end programming for web and desktop applications.
- Hands-on technical skills spanning Java, Servlet, Spring & Hibernate with RESTful, JSP, MySQL, Eclipse, C++, and other technologies, languages, and tools.
- Personable team player with experience collaborating with diverse technical teams.
- Experience implementing projects through complete software development lifecycle using Java technologies and related frameworks.Web Application Development Java Programming Requirements Gathering & Management
- Application Testing & Troubleshooting Objet-Oriented Programming Design Patterns Agile & Waterfall
- User Interface Design Database Development Software Integration Team Collaboration
Languages: Java, C++, C
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Glass fish
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL
Design Patterns: Observer, Façade, Strategy, State, Template Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton, ProxyMediator, Command, Composite, Iterator, Decorator
SDLC: Waterfall, Prototype, Iterative
Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, WinScp, Putty, VNC Viewer, Wamp Server, SVN
Platforms: Windows, Linux Cent OS
- Implemented several applications using MS SQL as production database.
- Performed front-end and back-end coding with no errors. Used MySQL for smaller projects.
- Monitored programs on Linux servers; scheduled programs using Cron Jobs in CentOS.
- Delivered technical support and assisted data department.
- Trained, managed, and mentored junior staff.
- Developed web app monitoring server status, ensuring optimal uptime.
- Integrated HTMLUnit, JSoup, and Log4j libraries within existing system for stronger support.
- Re-implemented procurement program using HTMLUnit, eliminating website connection challenges.
- Automated generation of PDF documents from HTML using iTextPDF Java library and Cron Jobs in Linux.
Technologies Used: Java, JSP, Java Servlet, HTML, CSS, MySQL, MS SQL, NetBeans, WinScp, Putty, VNC Viewer, Wamp Server, SVN, Windows, Linux, CentOS