- Android developer with over two years of industry experience in Software design and development.
- Executed projects as an Android developer, with an emphasis on designing end to end mobile application in Java.
- Implemented projects using the Agile methodology, expert at translating software requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent team player along with good communication, problem - solving, and analytical skills.
Languages: Java, Python Databases: SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB & Firebase
API: Retrofit 2, Glide, Google Map, Gson Tools: Android Studio, Unity, GIT, NPM, Postman
Mobile Application Developer
- Contributed in developing an app that can effectively updates the phones location of an on-field worker
- Integrated a HttpClient module to relay the GPS coordinates back to the web server
- Worked on interactive website development to handle the GPS responses to display the location of the Google Map API
- Implemented E-mail, SMS, and Phone call services which enhanced the performance of the application
- Collaboratively worked with a team to improve user interface for existing applications
Mobile Application Developer Intern
- Constructed a real-time android application to log the costs of the business trips
- Incorporated new modules E-mail, SMS, and Camera which enhanced the application features.
- Devised SQLite module to store all the data logged by the client
Java Developer - Summer Intern
- Built up a chat application which enables the clients to communicate by setting up secure port to port connection
- Developed file attachment module to enhance the feature to share documents
- Designed a responsive music explorer app to fetch media information using iTunes music API
- Integrated a LruCache module to cache the Bitmap images, this improved the performance by reducing the request to the server
- Optimized the HTTP response handling by utilizing HttpUrlConnection, JsonArray & AsyncTask which reduced the workload on the main UI thread and boosted performance
- Developed an app which uses Retrofit API to handle Yelp API request to provide the users with the nearby restaurants
- Integrated GooglePlaceAutoComplete API to provide the user with feature of searching specific food joint
- Implemented Recycler view, Card view and Glide API to enhance the viewing experience of the results
- Integrated third party libraries like Customized Material Dialog, Toasty and TapTargetView to guide the user throughout the application
- Designed the navigation feature which utilizes Google Map API
- Constructed Nested Linear layouts and Constraint layouts to make the app compatible with all the different screens of different devices
- Designed an application which utilizes Instant tracking technology to exhibit a 3D model in the user's environment
- Developed Facebook authentication module to improvise the user authentication
- Constructed 3D models using Wikitude SDK & Unity game engine
- Integrated Firebase database to scale the storage capacity of the application
- Programmed an application using TheMovieDB API which furnishes the client with the upcoming and now playing movies
- Integrated Retrofit API to handle the HTTP request and response from the Moviedb API
- Constructed user-friendly interface by using Fragments, Tabbed view and List view so the user can browse with ease