- In - depth knowledge of Java, J2EE/JEE platforms in building n-tier applications. Excellent working knowledge in Java1.6, Servlet2.5, JSP2.0, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL) Struts1.2 Framework and JEE (JMS, JNDI) technologies.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in Micro services architecture applications using Spring Boot, and RESTful web services.
- Working Experience on interacting AWS services using AWS Management Console, CLI.
- Strong experience in application servers likes Web logic, Web sphere, Jboss.
- Experience in Gulp and Bower modules of Node JS to install and manage different packages.
- Created responsive web pages on the tool using Twitter Bootstrap and CSS3 framework.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS frameworks.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Experience in handling Tomcat with Apache web server.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Express and accessed the same using native AJAX and $http (Angular)
- Extensive experience with different IDE's like Net Beans, Eclipse, Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Well-versed automated build process by writing Maven build scripts.
- Have good experience and skills implementing Web/Enterprise architectures and in open source frameworks Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Expert in creating and designing data ingest pipelines using technologies such as spring Integration and Kafka.
- Experience with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Utilized Mule Soft features like Data Weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Experienced in debugging web applications in different browsers using Firebug, and testing applications using Jasmine, Mocha, Karma and J Unit.
- Integration and deployment of applications using build tools like ANT, Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Strong Knowledge in End-to-End Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile (SCRUM) Methodologies, Waterfall Model.
- Well experienced in using Version Control Systems Subversion SVN, GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Deft in deploying business applications using application web server Tomcat 7.0.86.
- Excellent communication skills, Hardworking and a very enthusiastic project oriented team player with good leadership skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, MVC, ANT, MAVEN, Log4j, XML, JAXP, DOM, JNDI, JUNIT, Web services, Multithreading, JTA.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF 2.0/1.2
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic 10.3.2/9.2/8.1 , Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat 5.x/4.x, JBOSS 4.x and IIS 7.0/6.0, Jetty.
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Win 2003 Server, Win XP/7/8
Database: MS Access 2010, SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 9i/10g, T-SQL.
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, RESTful.
IDE's: Web Storms, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Atom, NetBeans 6.7/6.0
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, TFS, Methodologies Analysis and Design (OOAD), Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, AGILE
Confidential Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 , Visio, MS Office, TFS and IIS.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Reviewed the functional, non-functional requirements and high level and low-level design documents.
- Worked with Agile methodology with weekly sprints and daily scrum meetings.
- Implemented S.O.L.I.D Design principles like Refactoring to SRP (Single Responsibility Principle) and OCP compliance and Interface Refactoring.
- Implemented AJAX with JSON to support UI dynamic functionalities.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP UI components, JSTL, Validators, Events and Listeners.
- Used JQuery for implementing basic animations like dropdown, Scroll up and scroll down.
- Designed user-friendly navigation to display various sections of data using JQuery.
- Extensively worked with Object Oriented methodology and Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception handling, String builder.
- Extensively used Eclipse as an IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Developed and integrated with server components using Spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in the development of the application based on Spring MVC to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Developed server side validations using Spring Validation.
- Developed Micro services architecture using Spring MVC, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST, Spring Cloud.
- Implementing the new message retry mechanism using Kafka in the event of any failure in the downstream systems.
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the messages to Cassandra DB in Kafka.
- Used Hibernate for Object mapping. Worked extensively in the backend Oracle database.
- Used Log4J while debugging the application.
- Used MAVEN for deployment of the application and as build management tool.
- GIT was used for all source code control and maintenance
- JIRA is used to track development tasks, bugs, enhancements and upgrades
- Provide critical support to current order management systems being used as and when required.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features, which includes EC2 AMI, EBS Cloud watch, Auto-scaling, IAM, and AWS S3.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Enhanced existing architecture using S.O.L.I.D Design Principle architect.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, Proficient in OOD and Implementation Design Patterns, Proficient Foundation works.
- Implemented JavaEE components using spring MVC and spring security modules.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, Caching.
- Experience in integrating Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Amazon SDK in Java applications.
- Used REST and SOAP Web Services in different projects to exchange information.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Designed and developed required Selenium support code in Java for Selenium Web Driver.
- The project includes the implementation of using Hibernate ORM.
- Extensive Programming, testing and debugging skills to write new applications.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS creating Controllers and Node JS.
Environment: Angular JS, CSS3, BootStrap, Java Script, HTML5, Adobe, Core Java/J2EE, Agile Scrum, Hibernate 3.x, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, AWS, Spring RESTful Web service, Oracle, Servlets, Windows, Git, Log4j, Jetty, JBoss, Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in design, coding and testing phases of the project which follows Agile methodology for development.
- Used Spring MVC architecture for developing the application.
- Developed the Controllers, Service Layer classes, persistence/DAO classes based on the business requirements.
- Developed Persistence classes and hibernate.cfg.xml and other configuration files for Hibernate mapping to database.
- Used different Hibernate API's like Configuration, Session Factory, and Session for writing persistence logic.
- Used HQL, criteria queries to perform all the required CRUD operations against the Oracle DB.
- Coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end using Oracle.
- Used Java Servlets, JSPs, AJAX, XML, HTML and CSS for developing the web component of the application.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented through HTML.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit and monitored error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Done application development using Eclipse 4.2 IDE, building of applications with Maven and testing of application using Junit.
- Analyzed the defects and implemented the functionality with Business Logic.
- Prepared the design and technical documents for the enhancements
- Implemented logger for debugging and testing purposes using Log4j.
- Used SVN for source code versioning and code repository.
- Participated in design and development of all modules in the application.
- Used Core Java features such Multi-Threading, Collections, and Exception handling to efficiently process high volume transactions.
- Designed the front end using JSP, JQuery, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Used Multi-Threading and concurrency and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio etc.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Developed and implemented Spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View- Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented issues like logging and declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Implemented search functionality, filtering, pagination using Hibernate Criteria Query interfaces.
- Used JacksonCustomMappers for Custom manipulation for date, currency conversations on Json Data.
- Used Jackson parser for Marshaling and Un Marshaling.
- Extensively worked on TOAD for interacting with data base, developing the stored procedures and promoting SQL changes to QA and Production Environments.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- JMS client and message driven beans to receive & process JMS messages.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SoapUI to create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
- Provided JUnit support for the application for debugging the system and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.