To work in a challenging environment with a passionate individuals and organization with clear vision which gives me opportunity to learn and grow my knowledge along with organization objective.
- Over 5 years work experience in Java, J2EE technologies in full application cycle implementation.
- Expertise in implementing web and enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Spring Rest, and XML technologies.
- Used Hibernate and JDBC to connect to databases like Oracle, MYSQL and DB2 to store, delete, manipulate and ..retrieve data from databases.
- Performed UI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using JUNIT, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA ..design Patterns, Enterprise integration patterns.
Languages: Java, Python, NodeJs, SQL
Frameworks: J2EE, Spring - MVC, Spring boot, Log4j, Hibernate, Junit, Mockito, ANT, Maven Java Mail API, Sax and Dom parsing, Single Sign On, Documentum, Sharepoint
AWS: EC2, DynamoDB, Virtual Private Cloud,S3
SOA: REST Web Services (JAX-RS)
Database: JDBC, Mysql5, Oracle, Peoplesoft
Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Squirrel SQL, SQL developer, SVN, Github, Jenkins, Putty, Winscp
Server: Apache Tomcat 9.0, JBoss
Design Methodology: Agile, J2EE Design Patterns (Mainly Strategy, Factory patterns), MVC Pattern
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux Operating Systems
Full Stack Java developer
- Responsible for analysis, implementation, testing and deployment of the requirements from business.
- Migrated from SAW to Service Now which involved rerouting 21 Web services and validate integrations.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Spring MVC, AJAX, Java Script and HTML.
- Created and consumed Restful webservices for exchange of data between AMS and ETA/PEOPLESOFT/Workforce.
- Used OAM to control the access to various supervisors with roles and parallel using of SSO.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Maven for building project structure.
- Worked on faculty home pages, department sites by designing backend using Spring Annotations, JSP templates.
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client scripts, script includes, UI scripts and script actions for Servicenow.
- Designed and accessed data from SQL databases.
- Involved with coding, unit testing (JUnit), automated testing with Selenium web driver and code review.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions, Hibernate 3.0, SQL, IBM Web Sphere 8 and JBoss.
- Developed internal services using Java.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Designed and developed Application based on Servlets, some JSP templates.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Assisted in developing SOAP web services to access WSDL data to provide contextual automated message.
- Implemented Rest Web Services using Jersey to expose to consumer applications.
- Designed data models and UI for ad-retargeting based on user’s journey.