- Object - Oriented Analysis, Design and Development / Java, Scala and Python Systems
- Software engineer offering strong backgrounds in analytical and detail oriented skills in programming
- Innovative and advanced techniques for contributing to the design and following through the life of a project
- Technical Problem Solver - able to quickly assess problems and come up with cost-effective solutions
- Docker kubernetes gRPC
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Developed components to allow mission playback for recorded real-time flights.
- Developed components to allow SMEs to solve empirical modeling problems for the D3M project.
- Developed components in Scala to simulate data and data collection through the TCRI cloud project.
- Tweaked Accumulo, Hadoop and ZK settings to optimize performance and compiled results into reports
- Developed application using .NET to track movements with Kinect for Windows V2.
- Updated existing platform to run interactive and real-time simulations in Scala.
Confidential, Bowie, MD
- Provided object-oriented software for DOD/NTIA customers. Served as application UI team lead and go to problem fixer during customer acceptance testing.
- Developed solutions using C# to service web application, from design to successfully delivery to customer.
- Integrated SOLR server with existing JMS structure to allow asynchronous updates to happen through the platform workflow.
- Developed new platform using Ext JS 4 that integrated with existing platform to ensure usability remained fluid.
- Worked with Agile methodology in rapid sprints to deliver quarterly releases and updates to the customer.
Confidential, Solon, OH
- Worked as mobile development lead using Phonegap for cross platform application. Implemented custom fields function through the Workspeed application.
- Developed a dynamic custom field portion for the main application in Java.
- Utilized Scrum within an agile environment to lead team to a successful and early release of mobile application.