- Good understanding abilities and quickly learning capabilities.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE's such My Eclipse and Eclipse .
- Knowledge in configuring and deploying web Applications Tomcat and Apache.
- Good exposure in Java and Collections and multi - threading connects.
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies which involves JDBC, Servlet, XML, JAXB, Hibernate, Spring Framework with various configuration tools like XML and Annotations.
- Proficient in implementing Model-View-Controller ( MVC ) Architecture for enterprise applications using Spring , Hibernate , and JMS frameworks .
- Proficient in designing and developing web page effectively using Java/J2EE applications using Spring, Struts, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, and Hibernate.
- Expertise in core java concepts such as Collections, Exception handling, Synchronization, IO, latest Java features, Serialization, network APIs and Multi-Threading.
- Have extensive knowledge in persistence framework like Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Knowledge in Designing, Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans in Application Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Good knowledge in collections, serialization and threads programming.
- Good knowledge in RDBMS like.
- Good knowledge in SQL and writing SQL and PLSQL Scripts.
- Familiar with the development methodologies like Agile, Water Fall and Scrum.
- Knowledge on performance debugging, tuning and testing on platforms.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills in order to work with mid-size teams, technical and business leadership.
- Self-motivated and ability to handle multiple priorities with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE :
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, HTML, SQL, PLSQL, C, C++.
Technologies & Service API’s: Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC.
Web Frameworks/ Open Source: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Databases: My SQL, Oracle and SQL Server.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming (OOPS).
Confidential, DEJava/J2EE Developer
- Ability to work with Project Managers, business customers and other team members to gather the requirements and developing new applications, forms, sites.
- Have extensive knowledge in build automation tools like Jenkins .
- Create technical designs, develop code and execute unit test cases with Junit.
- Have ability to Develop quality system enhancements per client request
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers .
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of Java program.
- Provide support and resolve all complex programs and co-ordinate with clients and management to validate all program requirements and assist in programming complex projects.
- Recommended changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation, instructions and other system related information.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application process.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop application code using Java/J2EE
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency with designed development phases
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and always adaptive to learn recent technologies and updates.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
- Good Team player and management skills and possess excellent ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements